FUCK HUMANITY
FUCK BUDDHA
FUCK GOD
FUCK WOMEN
FUCK EVERYTHING
I WANT TO FUCKING DIE
I WANT TO DISAPEAR COMPLETELY
I WANT NOT TO BE

Attached: 455d1970e54896b2356ed33613f7e51a-imagepng.png (233x292, 32K)

Kill yourself then you dumb child

NIGGER

Dubs confirm

Have you got anything to live for?

>*tips fedora*

That was meant for OP.

all of those things give you a way to transcend, or at least cope, and you reject them? why?

Attached: 5cb3f0efa941d.jpg (728x960, 74K)

Attached: logo-large.png (284x115, 3K)

Attached: the-virgin-doomer-the-chad-honkler-anxious-about-the-future-48443891.png (500x326, 49K)

i heard Downton Abbey is pretty good

Transcend what? COPE? I can't even use them to cope anymore. It's all hopeless.

transcend or cope with your existence, buddy. giving into despair will just let the enemy win

Laughing releases pleasure chemicals. You're literally conditioning yourself to laugh autistically at random times and in conversation just to cope you fucktards. Haha funny youtube videos reddit ahahahahhahahahahhaahahhahhahhahahhahahahhahaahahahah

A rat backed into a corner...

Attached: D6455292-F30C-4742-B706-36BDEC10AAE8.jpg (758x1024, 146K)

this bloomer/doomer/peepeepoopoomer shit is the worst thing to have happened to this site in a long time

astrology for dorks

Attached: cosmid-07.jpg (800x1200, 486K)

CRRRRAAAAAAWLLLINNNNGG
IIIIIIN MYYY SKIIIIIIIIN
THEEESE WOUUUUUNDS THEY WILL NOT
HEEEEAAAL

i got 3 inches of beef frank for you bby

You sound depressed user. I know its hard to stick with these sorts of things because theyre supposed to give your life meaning and youre finding yourself hopeless through it all. But that is just one of the hurdles you gotta jump towards reaching meaning. If enlightenment was easily attainable, would it even really be enlightenment? The fruits of labor dont sprout unless you put the effort in for the whole season.
This ^^
The doomer/gloomer/honker meme is so damn annoying. Saying that everything is meaningless doesnt make you smarter than everyone, everyone’s already aware of that.

the doomer meme is completely true, we are all unhappy as is evidenced by the happy's need to attack the unhappy.

Attached: D0681E39-E046-451F-A8C0-6FBBB999DA40.jpg (642x9556, 989K)

i hate these stupid darpa cartoons and i hate the beasts of burden who repost them on every board
i genuinely resent you people

surely there are more places than this to be a contrarian

Read the apology of Socrates and Phaedo from Plato

30 y boomerpride unite.

i feel completely alienated
and just deep contempt for rninek

Nobody’s attacking anybody. Our collective depression and mental health issues are abject symptoms of much broader social issues. The doomer meme is just a way for people to wallow in their own self despair instead of seeking actual answers.

i want to attack you because you've been kind enough to subject me to your little ego problems for years and i'm starting to get very annoyed

Relax man. You're bein' too 'ard on yeself m8

Based

How self serving do you have to be to come up with this shit

You can't transcend existence. Or do you suppose I simply off myself? There was never an enemy nor will there ever be, despair is my greatest friend.
Yes, I am depressed, very much so. They don't give life meaning, you just fall into the lie of believing they do. Enlightenment doesn't exist.

The only one falling into a lie here is you user. How can you deny the existence of enlightenment if you have never even began the ascent towards it? Your first mistake here is assuming that great truths can be attained without the necessary emotional and spiritual labor required. Your admittance to being depressed is proof enough, depression makes it all the more easier to fall into a pit of despair.

Attached: 3B80F93A-0BF4-4D38-89B9-9CCF5260D8F7.jpg (400x186, 27K)

Je veux pas etre mes amis.

Doomers are the children of pride.

its actually the best thing to have happened in a long time. the emotion and despair and struggle is art

You just love the smell of your own ass, don’t’cha?

are the chemicals of weeping preferable?
the water reflects its surroundings, and evils reveal themselves. the messenger does a great service.
may we be bonded over our resentment (of nothing).
almost 8 hours, i am envy
be still, i beg
shamans and sages are among us, unaware of where they stand

I'm glad I'm me. Only thing that keeps me going actually in spite of having a horrible life. I am more intelligent than almost anyone.

I’m sure you are, Anonymous. That’s what you always say.

Fucking dumbass :3

>implying that I don't laugh internally

laughter is a panic response

tfw, 6'3, 8' and 120k

>6'2.8, 108k
help me brother

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

pathetic

People with six figure incomes post on Yea Forums?

Do billionaires post on Yea Forums? :3