Due to the fact that we do not seem to have a mod or janny dedicated specifically to the board and its general well...

Due to the fact that we do not seem to have a mod or janny dedicated specifically to the board and its general well being, I have taken the liberty of preparing a comprehensive set of rules for posting that one should check before making a thread, posting, etc. Hopefully this plays some small part in curing this board's severe lack of quality post-ironic elitism.

>You are not allowed to post if you have not read a book before.
>You are not allowed to post if you have not read any classical literature.
>You are not allowed to post if you have not read if you have not read at least any entry-level philosophy.
>You are not allowed to post if you have not read the Bible.
>You are not allowed to post if you have not [actually] read Hegel.
>You are not allowed to post if you have not read Infinite Jest ironically.
>You are not allowed to post if you have not read Gravity's Rainbow/Ulysses [Either is fine].
>You are not allowed to post if you have not been lurking for more than 1 year.
>You are not allowed to post if you only engage in discussion about literature and philosophy to feel smarter than your peers [be genuine about this one, everybody is guilty of it from time to time]
>You are not allowed to post if you only participate in science fiction or fantasy threads.
>You are not allowed to post if you only post pictures of your stacks and shelves.
>You are not allowed to post if you love OR hate butterfly [Indifference is mandatory].
>You are not allowed to post if Ontologicool doesn't follow you on Instagram or twitter.
>You are not allowed to post if you have [at any time in your entire life] posted on /pol/.
>You are not allowed to post if you follow pop-philosophers or self-help gurus.
>You are not allowed to post if you do not understand Nick Land and constantly ask for spoon fed explanations.
>You are not allowed to post if you are still bound to the analytic/continental schism.
>You are not allowed to post if you are a redditor who still reads Aurelius or Stirner [this goes for all outdated memes].
>You are not allowed to post if you constantly shill certain authors because you are currently interested in them - no one cares and you will not force a meme.
>If you are the faggot who constantly posts those stupid fucking pictures of the buff guy in black and white [sometimes photo-shopped, you know the ones], please do not post anymore.
>If you constantly make threads decrying the fall and decay of the board, just leave.

Attached: 1558738225126.png (1920x1080, 3.29M)

Kys
Only faggots read books

See rule one

Based user, this should be a sticky.

Whats that Junger post on the left

Gatekeeping is for faggots. The true connoisseur of literature allows plebeians in as to make them feel miserable and inadequate enough to work hard and join us.

Attached: 1.jpg (1383x842, 597K)

Stop being such a passive aggressive faggot

>You are not allowed to post if you have not read a book before.
Fair enough, good luck policing the board with your psychic abilities. That applies to all of these.
>You are not allowed to post if you have not read any classical literature.
Fair enough.
>You are not allowed to post if you have not read if you have not read at least any entry-level philosophy.
You wrote "if you have not read" twice. What is entry-level philosphy?
>You are not allowed to post if you have not read the Bible.
Why? The bible is nothing special.
>You are not allowed to post if you have not [actually] read Hegel.
Nobody should read Hegel.
>You are not allowed to post if you have not read Infinite Jest ironically.
Dont even know what that is.
>You are not allowed to post if you have not read Gravity's Rainbow/Ulysses [Either is fine].
Yikes. You should not be allowed to post if you unironically like Joyce.
>You are not allowed to post if you have not been lurking for more than 1 year.
Fair enough.
>You are not allowed to post if you only engage in discussion about literature and philosophy to feel smarter than your peers [be genuine about this one, everybody is guilty of it from time to time]
Just ban the entire board then.
>You are not allowed to post if you only participate in science fiction or fantasy threads.
Those are the only non-shitposty threads though.
>You are not allowed to post if you only post pictures of your stacks and shelves.
Agreed, fuck bloggers and attention whores.
>You are not allowed to post if you love OR hate butterfly [Indifference is mandatory].
Nah fuck off tripfag sympathiser. Butterfly needs to be bullied into suicide.
>You are not allowed to post if Ontologicool doesn't follow you on Instagram or twitter.
Kys orbiter. Orbiters should not be allowed to post.
>You are not allowed to post if you have [at any time in your entire life] posted on /pol/.
Ban the entire board.
>You are not allowed to post if you follow pop-philosophers or self-help gurus.
Like who? Does Aristotle count?
>You are not allowed to post if you do not understand Nick Land and constantly ask for spoon fed explanations.
What about if I simply dont give a fuck about Nick Land?
>You are not allowed to post if you are still bound to the analytic/continental schism.
Fair enough.

(cont)

>You are not allowed to post if you are a redditor who still reads Aurelius or Stirner [this goes for all outdated memes].
Aurelius is fine what the fuck could have have against him? Its annoying to see so many people wank over Meditations sure but its not bad. I agree about Stirner though.
>You are not allowed to post if you constantly shill certain authors because you are currently interested in them - no one cares and you will not force a meme.
Ban the enitre board.
>If you are the faggot who constantly posts those stupid fucking pictures of the buff guy in black and white [sometimes photo-shopped, you know the ones], please do not post anymore.
No idea what you mean pham.
>If you constantly make threads decrying the fall and decay of the board, just leave.
Ban yourself faggot.

Op btfo

breaking news: after new rules established Yea Forums poster count drops to zero

>What is entry-level philosophy?
Plato, Aristotle, Descartes, etc.
>Why? The bible is nothing special.
Sorry? Come again?
>Just ban the entire board
Yes please.
>Like who? Does Aristotle count?
I was thinking Peterson, Zizek, Pinker, Harris, Singer, et al.
>Ban yourself faggot.
I would if I could.
Also, I can understand your hard-line stance on Butterfly, though I can not tolerate your stance on the Ontologicool rule.

Imagine Gatekeeping for an anime website, Blitz the block pussy boy, hand my nigga Elliot Rodger the glock, it shoot bout 50 shots, make ya heart stop, fucking on Stacy’s, when they try to play us, we show them the grayv(cash), read literature during the day, and chad it up during the night, #bagboys, #dontgetsteppedon, #bangbang, #oblock

Attached: 6A4FE307-CA76-471F-9A34-30E8C6AE9C33.png (500x775, 557K)

>Plato, Aristotle, Descartes, etc.
Sure
>Sorry? Come again?
The bible is not that life changing unless you havent read a book before
>Yes please.
Fair enough at least you're consistentm
>I was thinking Peterson, Zizek, Pinker, Harris, Singer, et al.
Ah then I agreem
>Also, I can understand your hard-line stance on Butterfly, though I can not tolerate your stance on the Ontologicool rule.
Yea Forums thots need to fuck off
I invoke the old rule, pic related

Attached: 3TY3Aya.png (1254x261, 100K)

WHY IS MY M KEY STICKING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: B6515042-1EAA-4F25-A162-698A0DEDD6CC.jpg (1125x1937, 483K)

general preparing that one posting, curing this elitism?

>taking a shitpost seriously
(you) should not be allowed to post

rules are spooks

>implying moderation would help

>You are not allowed to post if you have not read the Bible
this is antisemitic. if you try to stop me from posting, i will sue you.