Tfw Hegel starts talking about pure aryan skull shapes

>tfw Hegel starts talking about pure aryan skull shapes

Attached: A1C629AD-935B-483D-A8D9-CD9871860180.jpg (647x656, 126K)

That chapter is literally mocking phrenology you brainlet

He likes anime, go easy on him. Probably sub 120IQ

>misunderstanding arguably the most straight-forward part of the book
yikes

Attached: 4646f90aaff58ff98e443bec1511b77d.jpg (350x473, 31K)

really? do you have a source on that?

Are we the baddies?

>he’s just joking bro
How?
>uhhhhhh becuase man nobody believes that stuff haha. Incel!

ohhhh NONONONO anime incel

Attached: 1443787360.png (720x890, 548K)

How about mentioning any part of the book where he talks about pure aryan skull shapes

ohhhh NONONONO incel

Attached: 22.png (536x370, 161K)

Seething has begun

Attached: 143657806.gif (478x586, 433K)

>having this saved
have it urgently

>doesn’t mention aryan skulls once
ummmmmmmmm

inb4 the section about Africans is posted

You are right he puts phrenology in the bin but does later in the text make an exception for sweet sexy ass aryan skullery

>The guy who was more gun-ho about Nazism than most of Hitler's own generals was surely satirizing craniometry, right guys?

Attached: cover2.jpg (1235x695, 472K)

>The guy who was more gun-ho about Nazism than most of Hitler's own generals was surely satirizing craniometry, right guys?

Why would liberals suck this guy off if he was a nazi

The same reason why they suck off Shakespeare even though he was a classist fuck who hated poor people.

Why would nazis suck this guy off he was a liberal

Read The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left by Dinesh D'Souza, it explains everything.

I don’t know, a lot of poor people in his plays are dumb as fuck but usually in the right

How about reading the book and find out?

How about you read a book on Hegel's life. He called himself the "Little Fuhrer" for a reason.

Shit Charles Taylor must have omitted that along with him and Nietszche visiting Nürnberg in 1934

cute

Hegel, Heidegger and Nietzsche all behind one Führer. That's freaking based.

>>tfw Hegel was compensating for the size and performance of his penis

An exegesis of the Christian idea of bodies being a literal somatization of the Self, consciously chosen by their owners before birth, but nevertheless made trivial by being superimposed on God?

>mfw hegel understands not only the socratic irony in canon but the allegorical aspect of apocrypha as well thus being not only brilliant but also a jivanmukta

Attached: when the memes are plus on block.png (512x480, 55K)

g-go on...

You can tell a person's race by analyzing their skull and teeth, faggot nigger. Roll your eyes some more.

Put this in brainlet terms for me

No, either up your IQ or leave.

please g-go on...

I cannot even express how much I hate this retarded place

Nobody cares

People used to think it was for real. Schopie has a whole section on physiognomy. Just ignore it if it isn't integral to the rest of the work

>phrenology
Could you explain what is pseudo-science about?

Pseudo-science is when somebody makes a guess, refuses to verify it experimentally, and then starts doing experiments on the assumption that the guess is true. In real science, you have to verify the guess.

physiognomy is at least partially true. There are 'psychopathic' and 'narcissistic' types of faces among other things they've found in studies.

Also I notice people lump in the idea that brain size correlates with intelligence(something with a fair amount of evidence) with phrenology.

That's a much weaker claim than what actual physiognomy claims. Also phrenology tried to be extremely exact

But one would think verification would be fairly easy considering you could gather that certain parts of the brain have a relation to certain functions by injuries to certain parts then they could find skull shape and test the individual ability. Most often it would come down to racial difference since the difference being of a greater kind however it might be possible within the individual though I myself doubt it greatly I do think there is something to it. Have you ever seen someone with a prefrontal cortex hanging over their brow and not been above average intelligence? Look at Wagner.

>Also I notice people lump in the idea that brain size correlates with intelligence(something with a fair amount of evidence) with phrenology.
Within individual variance within that of the same collective namely race you can estimate that the intelligence would be larger given skull shape but once you get into species and then varying species it become too blurred and often there is little correlation to intelligence. Look at Wagner's prefrontal cortex.

Attached: Wagner.jpg (1369x1897, 417K)

There is actually a measure for species in general it's the brain to body mass. Some prefer to count neurons or connections instead of just mass.

I agree though that especially once youre comparing mammals to birds or something, the brain structures are just too different for that measure to mean all that much.

Attached: 7_13.gif (720x540, 40K)

>muh rosicrucian
didn't expect it

>he was a classist fuck who hated poor people
just like liberals

>There is actually a measure for species in general it's the brain to body mass. Some prefer to count neurons or connections instead of just mass.
Yea heard of this but again it is not always intelligence within the same area that we may consider "intelligence" does it have anywhere to do with the location of development in brain to body mass or does that reside within that of the genetic?

>I agree though that especially once you'r comparing mammals to birds or something, the brain structures are just too different for that measure to mean all that much.
Indeed, which I gather the location of brain to body mass development as well as intelligence directed comes down to genetic otherwise it wouldn't really make sense then yea the body has ability to spare but also the body mass has to of sufficient level for the brain. Take for example hypothetically there would be a bird with a greater brain to body mass than a human it's intelligence would be lower but also the direction of development within the brain or the direction of intelligence.

liberals wants to preserve the capitalist class structure, you dumb Amerilard

The section on phrenology literally ends with him saying he would beat a phrenologist over the skull with a stick

tbqh m8 I am not really following the thrust of this post.

>trex having a brainmass of only 500 grams
is this true?

we call it encephalization quotient

>tbqh m8 I am not really following the thrust of this post.
What don't you understand I shall explain little one? Let us engage in master student dialectic...

Attached: hegelskulls.png (530x331, 133K)

Hegel died a century before Nazism. You might be thinking of Heidegger. In any case, you really shouldn't participate in discussions you know nothing about

You're right. I will remove myself from this discussion now.

>unable to read scaled graphs

The last half section of that interval would have 50% more progression than the preceding. What you’re looking at is 250, not 500. :3

Even though TRexs are just misidentified Nephilim or existing creatures.

hegel's conception of the state is in fact fascist as fuck though.

Sorry, I wasn’t thinking right. It would be more like 225. :3

Okay one last try: 325 :3

Got it.

muh dick

Attached: verifiedBAS.jpg (1536x2560, 1.01M)

Actually one more try:

Because the scale is ten and not two, the difference after the halfway point is ten times that of it before.

This means 900 = x + (x/10)

X = about 819. That point is 81 above 100, thus the midway point is 181. NOT 500

My bad :3

why put such a good book between two niggers of books.

To be fair it was the zeitgeist then.
Many of these 19th century 'pseudo sciences' had basis in reality but grossly overrated their results.
Probability and statistics were still surrounded by a sort of mystique among serious mathematicians, as seen by the load of third rate philosophy about laws of large numbers (a situation that will linger until people like Lebesgue or von Mises came along), let alone empirical scientists that, if they were interested in epistemology at all, still took seriously the arguments about muh cause versus correlation.

Can't they now tell if a child is going to be autistic by looking at microscopic changes in skull shape quite early in pregnancy?

the spirit is a boner

Like gender studies, got it!