Anyone read it yet?

Anyone read it yet?

Attached: the new right.jpg (862x1309, 120K)

>a Jew writing about the "fringe" right
Um, yeah, I'm thinking that's a yikes from me

Attached: a3bf8e029e4679b.jpg (900x640, 115K)

>Ben Garrison
cringe

>Ben Garrison
Based

Cringe anti semite

Cringe leftist

Cringe rightist

Does it mention actually interesting people like Moldbug and Kaczynksi, or is it focused on boring assholes like Richard Spencer?

It proposes that the new right is trump when trump is just a neocon. Propaganda senses tingling like crazy.

Richard Spencer isn't mentioned too much. It's more about ideas than individuals, although many right-wing fringe figures are mentioned. He traces the origin of what he calls the New Right back to the alliance between Pat Buchanan and Murray Rothbard. From there he talks about various unorthodox right-wingers and what they really believe, from Ann Coulter and Gavin McInnes, to Jared Taylor and Chris Cantwell. It's very fair, it never feels like a hitpiece against any of them, but he makes it clear where he thinks they're wrong.

t. enlightened centrist

Attached: 1536147714238.jpg (500x518, 107K)

Name one thing wrong with being a centrist. ONE

Attached: 1559088519437.jpg (389x389, 19K)

Attached: ass theory.jpg (1890x1417, 278K)

Depends what race you are. If you're white and a centrist you may as well just castrate yourself at this point. Any other race I guess it's inconsequential.

>unorthodox right-wingers
>Ann Coulter
Oh, so it's for boomers to buy, never read, but reference when they want to seem better informed for their daily screams into the void on facebook

>has an understanding of most ideological viewpoints
>knowledgeable on history
>well read
Centrists are impossible to defeat in a debate
I'm white

So it's pretty much a who's who in grifting?

How based is Yakoub from a scale of 1-10?

She wasn't always, but she's become much more right wing, particularly on immigration. He uses a few of her quotes on race, and on those issues, she's pretty much as far right as you can be and still be within the overton window.

Imagine thinking winning debates matter lmfao

Centrists don't understand anything and that's why they're centrist, not that I'm accusing you.

I bet you get btfoed daily
Are you left wing or right wing? Now think how much you actually know about the other side that's not from strawman comics or memes.

Attached: 1558993099877.png (2020x1895, 1.31M)

"No more Mexicans takin our jobs!" is not an unorthodox viewpoint for the right in America by any metric, the sitting president was elected on that platform

Every race is playing group identity politics apart from whites. The governments are implementing anti-white policies at the behest of minorities. Unless white people also defend their various ethnic interests, they will obviously be wiped out. Centrism as a white person is futile unless everyone else of other races also happened to be a centrist, which they are not and never will be. Read pic related.

Attached: 41877770.jpg (318x462, 22K)

The government in the US has recently been discriminating against Asians too. It's people who don't suck that attract its ire

Shut the fuck up nobody gives a damn what centrists have to say about anything
I'd rather have a conversation with a full-on unironic 1488 fascist than some limp-wristed bitch boy that thinks we all need to just like get along guys

I know, she's gone a little farther than that. Saying that republicans shouldn't bother trying to appeal to blacks and hispanics, it's just as stupid as if the democrats started trying to win over conservative Christians. He talks about her opinions and how important they are to the new right wing movement.

Asians will be caught up in anti-white policies in some instances, such as university admissions, but the visceral hatred of Asians as a whole is not present and socially acceptable as it is in the case of whites.

You are the definition of cringe.
>The governments are implementing anti-white policies at the behest of minorities
I wouldn't necessarily say that. The group with the most wealth by far are whites (yes Jews are white too)
>Centrism as a white person is futile
Why?
>Read pic related.
Seen a few threads on it. I just downloaded it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190528-210205_cropped.png (1440x2415, 227K)

well the fact it's called being centrist
because the only other choices are left and right, surely? politics is a joke anyone who participates is a pea brain

the whites are the biggest proponents of identity politics
we invented it
stay retarded you two party supporting fucking brain washed slave

how does that book define "white"?
what does it propose?

Imagine thinking whites having the most wealth in their own homelands is somehow a controversial thing

also
>can't form his own actual opinions and arguments
>tired old one liners jumbled together from pol
>read this cringe tier identity politics book made to pull money from brain dead sheep who need an authority figure to tell them what to think, I have nothing else to say
LMAO
M
A
O

>The group with the most wealth by far are whites
Most whites are not beneficiaries of the wealth you speak of, and they will be punished in place of the whites who are beneficiaries. You can already see the cultural institutions of America begin to engage in rhetoric that is plainly and openly evil in its intent towards white people and even white children.

Ask yourself why the media felt as safe as it did targeting the Covington teenager for smiling a little too smugly at a Native American man and why people who put their face and name on their Twitter profile felt safe in saying he should be doxxed and physically attacked. Consider why all of these same cultural apparatuses seemed non-existent when we found out the teens spent an hour getting abuse from fully grown Black Israelites.

These bodies are not elected or accountable, but they shape narratives and conversations. There are groups they are willing to target, and groups they aren't. That tells you all you need to know.

>the whites are the biggest proponents of identity politics
>we invented it
The absolute state of Yea Forums

>the whites are the biggest proponents of identity politics
Yes, that's why literally every ethnicity is allowed to advocate for their interests on a mainstream platform without any real punitive response but it's controversial to say 'It's ok to be white' on a college campus that has entire degrees devoted to disempowering white people as a group.

Would this be the same whites who had grandparents who got turned into soap and billiard balls?

Don't worry you can download the book for free Shlomo

its political cuckoldry. you're cucked by the left, you're cucked by the right, all centrists do is acquiesce to both sides and smile as they lap up nigger cum because A-A-AT LEAST IM NOT AN EXTREMIST!!

Lmao yeah because the Republican and Democrat parties, as well as CNN and Fox News, have no white people working there
retarded drones

the left and right only cuck themselves
how does it feel to be a victim to this jewish two party system? neither side truly cares about the lives of those who vote for them. it's just a game if power and your feelings and retarded ideologies are being exploited through identity politics purely so they can live as elites
kill yourself for willingly being this fucking retarded

You mean the left and neocons. Fascists aren't cucks.

CNN recently targeted a group of white Catholic teenagers for smiling wrong in 10 seconds of out of context cell phone footage. If America's cultural apparatuses' worked the way you're claiming they do, then it should be easy to find a recent instance of FOX (or CNN for that matter) willing to target a group of black teens for the same thing.

You would also have unelectable institutions like schools and media outlets devoting a big old hunk of resources to creating narratives that pathologized the success of any non-white as a group, creating lots of theory about how success was unearned in a way that threatens the very fabric of our society if not addressed, however radical solutions might have to be.

CNN merely joined in on what was popular on social media
this is how identity politics works. I still don't see how whites are immune from it.

And CNN chooses what to 'join in on' that is popular on social media, just as social media companies choose to curate their users and their trending hashtags so as to guide what popularity on social media is. This kind of power is exactly what I'm talking about.

>Moldbug
He covers him.

lmao

>Fascists aren't cucks.
lmao

>I'm not going to capitalize to emphasize the detached, ironic nature of my assured superiority

Being this consciously disingenuous is a specifically leftist thing

Attached: white people.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Attached: d90 (1).png (644x800, 15K)

>never think of white people, constantly worry about the mental health and well being of every other group that shouts at you and hates you

But doctor, white people are the group that shouts at me and hates me