Which Marxists do you frens recommend reading? Who are your favorite Marxists?

Which Marxists do you frens recommend reading? Who are your favorite Marxists?

Attached: apu cat.jpg (604x516, 31K)

Roger Garaudy

Attached: 1556575872044.jpg (546x767, 59K)

Hitler

Is Yea Forums ditching pseudointellectial rhetoriticians like peterstein and guenon and christcuckery and going back to its Marxist roots?

Engels. Condition or the working class in England.

Yea Forums has its roots in stirner and we will always be an anarchist board

Philosophy for Nonphilosophers by Louis Althusser changed how I think. For better or worse, I can't say.

Nobody here ever liked peterstein and christposting has been around for like a decade dude

>ditching pseudointellectial rhetoriticians
>going back to its Marxist roots
uhh user, there seems to be a bit of a issue...

Attached: 1552987643609.png (888x894, 520K)

The Germans and the Chinese have the best brand of Marxism

>Who are your favorite Marxists?
Dead ones.

which ones though

Dead ones, as in a coffin, buried 6km underground with two shots to the head.

Attached: 1557455942397.gif (500x375, 249K)

I thought only retarded niggers read marxists? am i in the wrong here for this assumption?

someone redpill me on adorno

>I thought only retarded niggers read marxists?
Nah senpai, one should know and study the enemy. It's the niggers who unironically think marxism is positive.

Mark zuckerburg

Begin with Marx. Read the Economic and Philosophic Manuscripts of 1844, then the German Ideology, then Capital, then Critique of the Gotha Program. If you don't have time, patience, or energy to read the entire works you can probably get some kind of reader and read relevant excerpts.

Holding moral positions as universals is untenable.

Ok, cool.

nice revisionism

>Recommending the 1844 manuscripts first
The only Marx I've found turgid and uninspiring desu, you can tell he didn't intend it for public consumption, just notes. You'd be better served getting the "Wage Labor and Capital/Value, Price, and Profit" collection as a starting point.