How is your weekend going /literature/

How is your weekend going /literature/

Attached: 8145B891-5FDE-4C30-9E21-D337331330AD.jpg (1125x1708, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1ei_eNTmCsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too much unstructured time. Can't cope with own thoughts. Wish I was at work

Good. I applied for a loan thru my credit unipn on a 2016 CRV with 12k miles that is at a honda dealership with my wife, and made $100 picking up sticks and doing minor raking for my boomer neighbors. I have to wait until monday to hear about the loan but our credit rating is both 'A' and I just paid off our other car 7 months early last week.

I just finished Hades in Ulysses and I'm drinking beer and considering playing my banjo.

Based Joe, I always knew Zuckerberg was a culteral marxist

Based married man

Attached: CFC176DB-094D-416B-9E56-8E685962BB15.jpg (369x462, 59K)

Hang in there

Attached: D3E182C2-26FE-4C21-B6DC-F008B2EBB6BD.png (205x246, 4K)

I mostly played bass guitar while being stoned and read Emerson inbetween

Nice what do you like to play on bass? I knew how to play every primus song for the most part except welcome to this world and my name is mud, and the majority of tool (and a bunch of other stuff but those were my main influences). I thought banjo would be similar to bass after letting that skill rust for years but it turns out its not really at all. Might end up learning regular guitar too finally at like 30 lol.

Trying to find a gift for my mother.

Get her panties, preferably nice ones worthy of a sniff.

tfw got tendinopathy in both hands from antibiotics, just when I started getting gigs. Six months in and still no way to play instuments
Enjoy it user

Claypool was a great inspiration (and the reason why I picked up bass in the first place) for me when I started practicing too tbf, probably on par with Billy Gould. I also really liked new wave and post-punk bass lines, Psycho Killer was the first thing I've ever learnt and since I kind of set up a dance-punk band in high school I've always admired Dave Allen and Jeremy Kerr, but since at that time was quite a bad player still we ended up playing pretty generic hardcore with improvised lyrics, but it was really fun anyway. And lately I've been digging more into stuff with Douglas McCombs: Millions Now Living Will Never Die is probably one of my favourite albums of all time and it would be really embarrassing for me not to learn to play anything from it, especially when now my skill finally allows me to do so

is this what goes through the "brains" of insectoids?

This, hahaha

I finished an architectural model of the Sugamo Shinkin Bank and I've spent the last 1:30 hours looking at odd Garfield comics (Alone, The Last Garfield Comic and Garfield minus Garfield) and having a really strange feeling.
Now I'm wondering what's so special about Garfield

Attached: 1510365902429.jpg (1280x1185, 608K)

Not much, coping with immaturity and thinking how do I stop wanting to get into a relationship to later ruin it with my toxic nature.

Some user told me to read nietzsche so might as well try.

I spent most of it moving boxes and cleaning the house

Awesome, are you an architectural student? Is it a CAD model or did you build it with styrene?

Graduated this morning, so that’s cool. Now I’m somewhere between sleep deprivation, shitposting, and thinking about grad school/finding work

What do these guys think is so "communist" about facebook? Do they really think Zuckerberg's end game is the removal of the state, privately owned capital, money, and class? Sounds like their idea of communism is when facebook bans them for saying something racist

Why hasn't everyone reported this off-topic thread?

Does it trigger you?
>implying racism exists

I made it with cardboard, it's pretty shitty B)

Attached: 25364a5a-5986-433b-b680-ebedbff80b16.jpg (1032x774, 60K)

I started reading again for the first time in months. Just sci fi though.

Well I think it's pretty good, keep it up!

Attached: 16154040b8cb852996c4e35d84b183f0.jpg (592x512, 26K)

Do it in a heavyweight paper or lightweight card, and get yourself a metal ruler so you can cut straight lines along it. /po/ will help you too.

I found out that a girl who I have been spending a lot of time with, and getting along very well with, as if we've known each other for a long time, has a girlfriend and isn't interested in guys. So all in all it hasn't gone very well. Could be worse though, I suppose

>Now I'm wondering what's so special about garfield
youtu.be/1ei_eNTmCsU

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-221024_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 389K)

Woke up early and went to NYC, went to go originally to hit up the MET, ended up just grabbing lunch and a coffee, and then wandering around central park for a few hours before I did some clothes shopping. Was reading my book in between it all, wrote little stupid notes as well. Just got home and preparing to read up again soon.

Besides being a snapshot of lightly absurdist boomer humor, nothing. Nice model btw.

“Cultural Marxism” lol

Th-thanks

np. Talk to set designers too, they learn to mock up furniture and things with moveable parts etc, not just floorplans.

STOP STEALING MY IDENTITY YOU NIGGER I HATE YOUR LOVE

Attached: kangaroo.jpg (587x378, 84K)

I've felt this reckless, angry, and depressing feeling all week. Read 50 pages today and saw Endgame with some friends. The latter was shit, I'm so sick of superhero movies.

Do you live in a 3rd world country?

Ever since i've started my new job i've literally just wasted the weekends, just because i feel i owe it to myself to switch off.
However i have a goal of being productive at all times. So i guess slowly reading Kenny's New History of Philosophy is going to be my start

He lives in India

Yeah, in south america.
Do people not use cardboard in the civilized world?

Gotta stop arguing with strangers on the internet and do something productive

>read about 200 pages yesterday
>got a terrible headache for the fifth afternoon in a row, used frozen udon noodles as an icepack because i'm out of ibuprofen and it doens't help anyway
>took a bath and considered falling asleep in it in the hope i might drown, but didn't manage to fall asleep
>masturbated while listening to audiobook of myth of sisyphus
>watched some anime and did yoga (health problems--that's the only exercise i can really do other than walking)
>made steamed milk with honey
>went to bed early and slept like a log for the first time in days
sounds comfy. wish i lived somewhere nice. if i walked to downtown here (90 minutes each way walk) there's nothing but hobos and shitty overpriced food. haven't gone for a walk in a while because i'm afraid i'll faint and get hit by a car.