Refute this

Refute this

Attached: atlas.jpg (640x1098, 767K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War
youtube.com/watch?v=JoAWCwm-UXw
archive.org/details/AWalkingAphrodisiacByNicholasBlacksmith
kilroydancefighter.wordpress.com/2009/05/06/atlas-shruggedbioshock-dual-review-pt-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

woman wrote it

It's more than 200 pages long.

Your post has hints of irony. That means you know something about literature. That makes you better than Rand at literature

jew, ew

Bioshock

There's plenty of irony in Atlas

Which bit? Or from what angle? Metaphysical, ethical, how it translates into an economic/political systemn and how optimal the power relations within it would be, etc? It has some decent take aways, mostly all derivative of a materialist-naturalist-rationalist cocktail at times clumsily wrapped in Austrian economics capitalism, but not garbage. Over-hyped and over-hated at the same time.

Marx is better. I learned this in school back then.

>love the „chosen“ people, goyim, or anarchy will ensue!
>t. talentless jewess living on someone else‘s dime
The most infuriating thing about this book is how much attention it gets in spite of the fact, that a clever 16 year old could produce a better take on exact same points.

None of the talented characters in the novel are jewish.

0/10 bait

I had sex

I didn‘t say they were, triggered kike.

>A is A
>therefore, Man is a rational animal
>therefore, GOd doesn't exist
>therefore, capitalism
>therefore, hot sulrty lovemaking with John "ultimo thad" Galt
>therefore, 90 page speech
>therefore, nuke iran
pretty much refutes itself if you ask me hoss

hurr capitalism is the degrading factor in man

>nuke Iran

?????

There's a common Jewish stereotype that they all want Iran nuked.

objectivism leads directly to neocon warmongering

even fox news banned leonard peikoff after he said we should preemptively nuke iran

I'm pretty sure everyone did at one point
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-143254.jpg (1000x1644, 410K)

>objectivism leads directly to neocon warmongering

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

youtube.com/watch?v=JoAWCwm-UXw
>founder of the ayn rand institute

>Ayn Rand institute

>the ayn rand institute is ayn rand

Attached: 1557354971934.png (581x525, 55K)

>[Peikoff] is an Objectivist and was a close associate of Ayn Rand, who designated him heir to her estate after her death.

Plato also had followers that were retards, it doesn't reflect much on the original thinker.

Ayn Rand didn't support interventionism though. You're just trying to discredit someone because a self proclaimed Objectivist said something.

>Observe that the major wars of history were started by the more controlled economies of the time against the freer ones. For instance, World War I was started by monarchist Germany and Czarist Russia, who dragged in their freer allies. World War II was started by the alliance of Nazi Germany with Soviet Russia and their joint attack on Poland.

>Observe that in World War II, both Germany and Russia seized and dismantled entire factories in conquered countries, to ship them home—while the freest of the mixed economies, the semi-capitalistic United States, sent billions worth of lend-lease equipment, including entire factories, to its allies. (For a detailed, documented account of the full extent of Russia’s looting, see East Minus West = Zero by Werner Keller, New York: G. P. Putnam’s Sons, 1962.)

>Germany and Russia needed war; the United States did not and gained nothing. (In fact, the United States lost, economically, even though it won the war: it was left with an enormous national debt, augmented by the grotesquely futile policy of supporting former allies and enemies to this day.) Yet it is capitalism that today’s peace-lovers oppose and statism that they advocate — in the name of peace.

nigga what

Attached: 4FEB5E0C-C67E-4F43-9A04-315DCD029682.png (544x572, 224K)

>United States did not and gained nothing.
>*proceeds to be the most powerful economic in the world*
Huh, what a waste

It's a myth that WWII "kickstarted us out of depression"

this

this. it never really ended

Attached: 1557430856653.png (688x578, 32K)

He's not a "retard", he's her best and brightest pupil to whom she entrusted the future of her estate. Peikoff is a living regurgitation of her philosophy.

From Galt's speech:
>It is only as retaliation that force may be used and only against the man who starts its use. No, I do not share his evil or sink to his concept of morality: I merely grant him his choice, destruction, the only destruction he had the right to choose: his own. He uses force to seize a value; I use it only to destroy destruction.

archive.org/details/AWalkingAphrodisiacByNicholasBlacksmith

I just want to live on welfare and eat chicken tenders. In what universe is being some mega-tryhard iron kingpin better than that?

>I merely grant him his choice, destruction, the only destruction he had the right to choose: his own. He uses force to seize a value; I use it only to destroy destruction
Why does she write so badly?

She had to endow her writing with a gravitas which it lacked by itself, since it was merely a sort of simplistic rationalism. But of course the will to profundity produces neither profundity nor elegance.

Roads you fucking retard

evening mr. Bolton

Is there someone in academia who quotes or references Rand?

me :)

Here is my attempt from over ten years ago:
kilroydancefighter.wordpress.com/2009/05/06/atlas-shruggedbioshock-dual-review-pt-1/

Sauce

fpbp

Individual capitalists don’t build things, workers do.

Attached: C0F2C513-04FA-423A-B2BC-699F8C0A4A9C.png (367x481, 108K)

>He believes in the labor theory of value.

Attached: Contempt.png (800x450, 530K)

Please remove yourself from gene pool