When is JESUS coming back ?

when is JESUS coming back ?

Attached: Savior.jpg (531x710, 290K)

According to this man, whom I gave all my money to, so he can shelter us during the apocalypse, about two weeks.

Now.

Soon according to the bible

Whenever we least suspect it, so probably not for like another 4000 years

Nobody knows.

He was never gone. Look inside your heart and you will find him.

In physical form? soon.

Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

>In modern times some traditional Indian religious leaders have moved to embrace Jesus as an avatar, or incarnation, of God. In light of this, the Indian guru Paramahansa Yogananda, author of Autobiography of a Yogi, wrote an extensive commentary on the Gospels published in 2004 in the two-volume set The Second Coming of Christ: The Resurrection of the Christ Within You. The book offers a mystical interpretation of the Second Coming in which it is understood to be an inner experience, something that takes place within the individual heart. In the introduction of this book, Yogananda wrote that the true Second Coming is the resurrection within you of the Infinite Christ Consciousness. Also stated in the Book of Luke - "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." (Luke 17:21)

Follow him out of the cave etc. etc.

Attached: 1 hwatXSU4lxZRhIBsLH6WVA.jpg (797x443, 90K)

L. Ron Hubbard was a BLACK man

Only the Father knows.

The digits don't lie, tybg

Attached: 1552772348999.png (432x432, 200K)

You don't wanna be around when that happens. Jesus wants you to live in Heaven

there is no reason for him to come back since the true and final salvation can be found in the prophet (pbuh)

Time is nothing to God, the apocalypse has already happened and the judgement made.

The same day your Dad gets back from the grocery store.

>pbuh
fuck off muslim

friday 24th may, 3pm
i've got it in my outlook
our team meeting is at 4pm so the second coming better not take too long. but israelis always gabble on so much in meetings

4000 to 2000 ~ Adam to Abraham
2000 to 0 ~ Abraham to Christ
0 to 2000 ~ Calvary to Second Coming

It will soon be exactly 2000 years since he died. He's coming back this time, bros.

Attached: 1557540207107.jpg (1024x731, 282K)

Meh the Muslims are more tolerable than the evangelical atheists. They at least are aware that they have a religion.

yeah what is 911 compared to atheists being annoying online

Our Lady of Fatima said the final thing that will be attacked is "The Family". Could be very soon since it is getting mogged as we speak.

911 at lesat was HILARIOUSE

atheists make me seethe

>per secula seculorum

Attached: eternalbiblefundamentalist.png (1000x647, 551K)

Pretty soon I think. I mean, we even have a cool, ecumenic pope now. Just a matter of time until the ocean turn into blood and heaven into fire.

That's not biblical fundamentalism, brainlet. It doesn't say that in the Bible. That's more of a trinitarian extrapolation.

French Revolution, Communism, abortion regime, etc.
Salafism, Wahhabism, and pan-Arabism are all on the same level but I don’t usually see their bullshit on Yea Forums, so I assume (wrongly maybe) that he’s a normal person with incorrect religious views.

>Not willing to risk eternity in the deepest circle of hell on the off chance you yourself are Jesus

Wow, what a team player

>Communism
that has nothing to do with atheismus fuck off

If you get too caught up in the particular aesthetics of your religion you end up missing the broader point

There is no man in the clouds or a goateed ghost that wants to be your personal friend

>Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism.

Or is there some lesson you would prefer to give Lenin on Communism?

lenin didn't actually tip a fedora, he simply deemed religion to be incompatible with his ideology but it isn't all black and white, people can still profess their religion and also be filthy communists because those are unrelated things, it is the reason why christianity is well and alive in cuba

>consequentialist
even at their most violent, a muslim is closer to truth and therefore more enlightened and more valuable than an atheist

That would be news to my Cuban friends whose parents fled Fidel’s regime.

cool larp, what is the Mahdi