HPD

Bros, I've been diagnosed with HPD (histrionic memes)
Rec me some books to get ahold of myself, I don't want to live like this.

pic (un)related

thanks.

Attached: tana.png (750x1334, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UvrLaB8YPHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are your symptoms? asking for a friend

and read nietzsche

youtu.be/UvrLaB8YPHE

Can't put it into words myself, but this small fragment from Wiki's article put it into reasonable words, at least from my perspective:

>high-functioning, both socially and professionally, good social skills
>pride of own personality and unwillingness to change, viewing any change as a threat
>rapidly shifting emotional states that may appear superficial or exaggerated to others
>making rash decisions
>Low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification
>They may go through frequent job changes, as they become easily bored and may prefer withdrawing from frustration (instead of facing it)
^ last two really dangerous and the one I hate the most,

Also I'm not good with relationships because I get bored over time, yet I'd love to have something I consider meaningful, and due my own sensibilities, everlasting.

the last two are*

What’s your glyphosate levels like?

>nietzsche

any book to rec?

Imagine sniffing those tights after a long day of her running, sniffing sweaty pussy

based

bump

>tfw you can read any mental health description and be convinced you have it

>that single elegant pussy fold

the only thing I found that resonated with me is schizoid personality disorder
I'll never know though because I refuse to let a shrink poke around inside my head
what happens if you have multiple tasks in rotation? so you get tired of one thing and turn to the next, and so on until you loop back around to the first one again? can you start fresh or are you permanently burnt out?

Crime and Punishment.

I fail and instead of coping like a reasonable person; try harder and think of my flaws*. I manage to find something extraordinaire that could possibly redeem my spirit and/or status between my peers.

[*] I do think of my flaws, however I thought that I was just being a regular retard instead of possibly having a personality disorder, which after entertaining the idea, and reading quite a bit hours before making the thread, so I started thinking about past events with people where this might have or did actually manifest, and it wasn't pretty. Thankfully I didn't damage nobody but I'd like to be clearer of though, develop self reliance, and basically embrace solitude in a non edgy way; Alexa, open winamp and play crawling.

tl;dr i need to be full of shit, and hold it together.

I'll look into it, thanks.

Yeah, I think I have a mix of everything cluster b, not proud of it.

Upwards

Just a wild guess but you're a pedo, right?

Attached: CPforce.jpg (596x542, 31K)

why

Unironically, Nietzsche and the Vicious Circle

> I don't want to live like this.
then an hero
where do you think you are.

I'll look into it.
heh, I know. It's going to be hard but gotta master the brain fuckery, or either convince myself not to get any qt goth gf.