Does life have purpose beyond procreation?

Does life have purpose beyond procreation?

Attached: 1548984904138.png (287x287, 91K)

define purpose

expansion

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Butterfly... I love you

OP answered

op see

You get to choose between worshiping God or the devil.
God is a strict moral idealist who commands complete devotion from his followers.
The devil opposes God's will and therefore lets you do whatever you want.
98% of humans worship the devil, and the other 2% aren't intelligent enough to make the decision yet.

The devil isn't a real person, but rather an archetypal concept of wickedness which provokes justice.

So if you love Satan, then you get burned. Is it really worth it in the end?

And yes, Yea Forums is wicked. God condemns us for idle speech.

There should be a philosophy & literature board, so that both /his/ and Yea Forums can be spared all of these shit threads.

take ur meds, m8

The purpose is creating/building, or modifying to improve our property, community, world, and universe. The good Lord blessed man with great abilities so we are more than capable of doing this very well. So obviously having children and raising them to create beautiful things is also part of this. Maybe fighting and killing people who seek to destroy and poison is part of this. No matter your abilities, there is a need for your efforts on the creative and productive side.

Have sex

With you?

Engage in a sterile, essentially masturbatory, act of time-wasting hedonism which defiles and devalues the fairer sex.

Attached: NowKith.jpg (600x436, 84K)

Attached: mwah.jpg (797x1200, 164K)

I've thought about this a lot. Here's my take.
On the surface, "purpose" seems to be a self fulfilling prophesy. It is what you decide for it to be. However, upon closer inspection, there does seen to be some conditions to this rule (at least as I see it).

If life can be surmised as a game, then everyone exists as a player within that co-op game of life. Every action, (aside from general sustenance and shallow hedonism), is intended as a consequence of another player, be it good or bad, direct or indirect.

Thusly, relationships make life worth it. Community, friends, family, all these things past, present, and future. We keep playing because of it, even when the game sucks sometimes. Think about it, no one plays Minecraft survival-mode solo. It's a pointless waste of time to play alone. Such is life.

The last man alive in the universe will surely die by a noose.

Purpose of life is to have as much fun in the moment as possible.
"We're here on this Earth to fart around. Don't let anyone tell you any different."

Based. These are exactly my thoughts on life.

Why do you think procreation is the purpose of life?

Thanks user.

Attached: 1509542761529.jpg (1692x1252, 111K)