He didn't become an avid reader at 8

>he didn't become an avid reader at 8
>he didn't finish the complete works of most of the major fiction writers before 16
>he didn't start reading philosophy at 13
>he didn't start writing at 10 and was not winning awards in literature by 15
>he wasn't published by 16
Why are you even trying, user? You will never be great.

Attached: IMG_1422.jpg (332x370, 25K)

Butterfly has a big, round thick ass that she exercises thoroughly, almost neurotically every day. It’s insane, she reads and exercises that ass every day :3

She’s perfect dawwww

>Implying a kid can have deep understanding of text about life and society
>Implying life is a race
>falling for the "success" meme

>most of the major fiction writers
Be a dear and post a list of the major fiction writers.

Hesse, Beckett, Tolstoy, Joyce, Shakespeare, Dante, Kafka, Tolkien, Steinbeck, etc.

wait

is that same guy?

Attached: 2010.jpg (600x651, 50K)

Search bloom western canon list

No the pic in OP is Ben Finegold, a chess grandmaster. Fitting picture since all good chess players started at an extremely young age.

I didn't learn to play until I was like 20, do you think I have potential coach?

No, but you can always be a patzer.

He looks gross and dysgenic. I'm happy Im not him.

Can I be your patzer?

Attached: smile.gif (500x240, 864K)

Temptress.

what THE FUCK gave you the impression that I'm trying

Masturbation and sexual matters put an end to all these interest at puberty, say 13 and they did not rekindle until the battle over and for self had been won a decade later. These phantasms clouded the mind and robbed me of these prime years which would have been better served solely and intensively studying.

Attached: cumbrains.png (952x717, 186K)

My early devotion to Catholicism and throwing away skepticism in favor for hard dogma allowed me to use my autism for self betterment rather than destruction. I do wish that there was some sort of Hitlerjügend which would enforce discipline, strength, and devotion in adolescents rather than our contemporary education force consisting solely of female teachers, single mothers, Godless role-models etc

There needs to be a eugenics program. Not on the basis of race or anything silly like that -- but IQ. If we sterilised all the low IQ people and forced the high IQ people to procreate we could have a utopia in a few generations.

You first.

LISTEN NIGGER
NOBODY GOOD WAS PUBLISHED AT 16. LITERATURE IS AN OLD MANS GAME. AND PROBABLY NOT GONNA BE A GREAT AT ANYTHING BUT I STILL ENJOY PUTTING IN EFFORT BECAUSE IM NOT A HUGE FAGGOT

Pessoa.

Based