Woke up

>woke up
>eggs,sausage,rasinbread toast w/ jam
>coffee
>head to classes for the day(course focused on kant and another on german idealism post-kant)
>everyone thinks im awkward af known as "schopenhauer stan" for learning german to read him
>no friends prof and ta love me though, they want me to do research
>6pm-leave uni go home and make Great Value Spaghetti, accidentally leave tomato sauce out so it has mold;fuck it im hungry
>Forgot to by my 40pack of water so just rest and go to sleep
>12pm-wake up and finish writing out some stuff i had btfoing cioran and writing some stuff on perception
>1am-/nightwalk/ try to smoke light malboros but eventually just throw them out
>going on phone and "friends" are out seeing endgame, they never invite me anymore.They all have their degrees in Medicine,Pure Math and Forensics respectively im a year behind because I started late debating on going to the military, got denied anyway.
>1:30am walk home and pass by Theater with a stacy I remember from HS that goes to my uni now
>*lower head and proceed to virgin walk past*
>buy some gas-station coffee and a few coffee cakes
>get to my dorm, roommate is on opiods again-a guy that got accepted into med school;also has a minor in eng-"bro you tryna to take a perc 30 with me? cmon bro you never do, im your friend you know that"
>"nah, no thanks i'll leave some coffee cake on the counter if you want it im gonna sleep"
>*staring at a wall with pupils looking like an eclipse*
>go on here and write this
I just want to say I appreciate all of you very much regardless of all the suffering and hate we endure and project. I woudent have it any other way with you guys;good night sleep well anons

Attached: F63A1F53-7CFC-4F19-BC87-63C96C631FC6.jpg (240x240, 9K)

>listening to Crystal Castles shuffle again, Kept comes on after through the hosiery

goodnight user sleep well

>yes i say it to myself, i always reply to myself

Too much ego in this frog

>*staring at a wall with pupils looking like an eclipse*
Opiates narrow your pupils, you fucking straight edge teenage larper. Imagine knowing so little about drugs that you can't ID pinpoint pupils at a glance. Go watch Requiem for a Dream or something.

user your wrong but sleep well

Attached: what-drugs-cause-red-eyes-and-dilated-pupils-sober-college-eyes-on-drugs-chart-630x380.jpg (630x380, 48K)

I work at a detox you pleb. How long did it take you to find an image that contradicts everything else on Google?

(Not to mention that percocet is just oxycodone paired with tylenol).

just googled opiod pupils and this was one of the first images that popped up. i mean if you do work at a detox your prob right, never did drugs before other than suburban-mom xanax

You said a lot but unfortunately nothing of value, you didn't try to be honest about your mundane life, I would appreciate self centered humbleness, but you just come off as pretentious and immature. And no don't take it against you, no one hates you personally on a carpet weaving forum, they just hate the image you project through what you wrote. Sage

based

As a rule of thumb, stims make your pupils wide and dilated, while downers make them narrow and point like. Marijuana restricts the vessels, making your eyes look red and puffy. Stop being impressed by drugs they are shitty and just ruin an already fucked up mental state.

ok /thread I have nothing to be proud of in my life and want to seem like i've done something I care about but I havent. i admit it all, I just want to work as a gas station clerk or some work that I can be forgotten in, your right you win

don't worry, your post may suck but I still love you for who you are :)

the bantz get hot sometimes but i love everyone here

Attached: apufrenstruck.jpg (439x363, 45K)

>known as "schopenhauer stan" for learning german to read him
how hard and how long was learning german? i'm considering it because there are so many german philosophers with dog shit translations
>kant
>hegel
>neechee
>schop
>heidegger
>kafka
>goethe
>hesse
&c.

>german philosophers
fuck i meant writers and philosophers

user, stop being in your head. I know nothing about you but you're not the books you read, your grades, how you compare to your classmates and friends. Literally, stop giving a fuck about being perfect and pleasing others, and do the things you enjoy, focus on yourself, develop it. You seem young, don't limit yourself to being a 4chin meme. I don't know what else to tell you, neither if you need my advice at all, but I've been in your shoes, and had a constant voice that belittled me and all my actions and decisions, it's not a good life. Drop some Molly or something and experience love without having to work up the courage and balls to get a girlfriend, life is too short for regret. Have a good night/morning!

Stop being a mopey bitch, you gay fag.

Good songs. Pap Smear is also good

can't say that much about hiedegger and hesse, but all them, especially kant and goethe (from my experience) wrote in german a few centuries old, meaning that many words since then subtely changed their meaning making their text an absolute pain to read.
my memories may very well be distorted since I was a few years younger when I read them, but I imagine it would take quite proficient german to properly read them, i.e. multiple years of learning german. if your only reason for learning german is reading these authors, I'd advise against it. but if do what you want. but do what you want

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
- Matthew 11:28-30

Attached: 4baf405e0c707dd5298444e71daa5f71bc13465511c2ac71aaa1ee74645ebc9e.png (2835x3508, 3.65M)