Write a paragraph about this character. Try and outdo the nigger one

Write a paragraph about this character. Try and outdo the nigger one

Attached: basiert.png (500x800, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AzmdloXohjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It cannot be outdone.

Jasper got thrown out of his wife's home 3 weeks ago, though I had already known him for 18 days at that point. He had seen me at least a dozen times before he recognized me that night. I always found it odd that he drove a civic. Such a responsible car didn't seem to suit a man who so loved to revel in excess and filth. Maybe he wasn't always this way, I hadn't known him long. He must have gotten it before he took to filling his bong with skim milk, or maybe the car reminded him of his wife and brought on that same nausea he seemed to crave. I'm sure he knew I was the one who had done this to him. I'm still not sure if he even cared. I like to think in those last moments, later that night, that he didn't do it because he wanted to die. He just wanted to see his guts there on the floor next to the glass shards and skim milk.

Lit cigarettes can't ignite gas fumes.

I feel like writing a paragraph but not about this image.

I can see that Butterfly is attached to me. For me, it is a turn on that I'm younger, but it is even more of a turn on that she might want it to be long-term, and foster some form of emotional attachment to me. That she can look to me to be her provider. That is also a turn on. Yes, I think I like this idea quite a lot. :3

pretty sure butterfly's a dude

Is it boredom or do you need to project the fantasy to engage with it? Genuinely curious, it's not often that I encounter such dedication inspired by so little in the way of validation.

There is definitely validation, you saw what she did tonight, right? :3

I didn't see anything I would consider to be validating your perspective, no. You will have to enlighten me

shut the fuck up

I think she flirted with me about the collar again. You saw that? She said I was wearing a collar, although this one was kind of light.

The one she did one or two days ago was pretty heavy. :3 There will be more to come for sure, in increasing intensity. Just stick around, we both enjoy this I think. It's why she posts more than she ever did.

Devin's '08 Honda Civic ate curb as it skidded into the Family Express parking lot. Devin popped his door, the "Fuel Empty" light winking at him across the dash. He had about five minutes on the Benardino boys, maybe. Little time to think about that now. Card in the slot. Nozzle in the tank. Acrid gasoline. He kept his eyes on Highway 11, watching the stream of headlights. In the awkward downtime while his fuel tank filled, he imagined beating the shit out of his faggot son. Piece of shit borrowed the car every weekend, and always brought it back out of gas. Of course this was the one time he needed a full tank, too. Devin wanted to be in Vegas by sunrise - the closest he would get now was probably the Clerke County Hospital.
Devin turned to glance at his car and to his shock saw white frothy liquid bubbling out around the nozzle. His eyes widened, his breath slowed. Was this a dream? He spun around in a circle, unlit cigarette from earlier that evening still dribbling out of his mouth. He looked at the pump again, then at the bright neon sign overlooking the highway. He blinked a couple times, but there it was, written in four foot tall 7-LED numbers, as bright and hard as his ex-wife's reflective sunglasses.
Devin had just filled his car with milk. Worse, it was going to cost him $2.99 a gallon.

I hope you are just insane, godspeed

I have a theme song
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AzmdloXohjE

Anonymous has no authority on what’s in my pants

Attached: 961A5DBE-5A89-47DA-A2C0-809390F3FADE.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I don't know what you have in your pants, but if that's your theme song I know you have got to be gay lmao. Never change butterfly, I'll never get tired of mocking your faggy trip or your bronze medal

Someone repost the nigger one pls.

Bronze medal?

theres a vag in my pants fyi

*lightly taps* :3

>theres a vag in my pants fyi
We all know, there is no way a man would be as hungry for attention as to constantly be a tripfag.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-25 at 8.56.01 PM.png (2492x264, 129K)

Yes that is actually a trait of women, it's a good trait. She exemplifies it well.

Her butterfly is kind of low right now :3 so cute

and shes smiling too

Pasted against the neon landscape of a suburban downtown, a man hastily emerged from his car with a half-lit cigarette secured between his lips. Ramming the pump into his Civic's gas hole, something viscerally real about his being struck me. His greasily combed hair and half-unbuttoned shirt screamed into the emptiness with some sliver of true, grabbable existence.

As he disappeared around the corner, an old woman hobbled around the corner pushing a stroller, and the night sky ate me.

For being the 3rd best poster on Yea Forums

Fantastic

Attached: 1553187154733.jpg (780x520, 41K)

she's the best poster on Yea Forums! :3

I thought you were a Dom?

Attached: tenor.gif (368x498, 3.59M)

Wasn’t me. But she is. I think they are trying to help it along now. Would appreciate it if you didn’t

I feel like crying Butterfly would you cry with me I can’t stop it :3

It’s me not an imposter but me ;_;

It can ignite liquid gas though. Even if something is unlikely to happen you shouldn't just do it

Where is she? Where can she be? I have been looking for her all night long. The night does not end. It has been eight days and just one night since I've been looking for her. I have seen many lights along the road, but not the one that brights the most. God, where is she? Show me a sign. Show me a sign to lead me back to her. Show me a sign in the right direction, and I will crawl through Your path to find what I need the most. Help me, God. Just tell me where I am. What am I doing? I am smoking. The cigarette has no interest anymore. Why am I smoking on a gas station? Have I put enough gas? Do I have enough gas to keep going my way? Is this even my car? Are those my clothes? When should I stop? Is it full? I don't think it is full. But the cigarette is over. I must not put any more gas. I have to leave. Leave to come back. Come back. Wandering on this lonely road, all our dreams and sacrifices behind me in the dark. Where can she be?

This shit is gonna give me cancer, like uncle Dwight. Now that was a character; he could wrestle a bull, you know. Don't make them like that anymore. This country has gone to shit, man. I don't even vote. I don't care. Look at those prices, man. Family express my ass. Shit, my cig...

i dont

Bump