What's the essential Bloomer-core literature?

What's the essential Bloomer-core literature?

Attached: 1557488041834.png (468x462, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

neechee

Here

Attached: A9BC973B-8EBB-49D7-99FF-1AF4BD38449F.jpg (1029x1159, 332K)

THE BLOOMER ETHOS IS ONE OF MELANCHOLIC MERRIMENT, TRANSCENDENT HAPPINESS, CANDOROUS SINCERITY, FULFILLED MILLENNIALISM, REALIZED OPTIMISM; BLOOMERS WILL BE THE BLOSSOMS, AND BUTTERFLIES, THAT SALUTE THE SUN OF THE GLORY OF GOD, NOT THE EFFULGENCE OF THE HUBRIS OF THE DEMIOURGOS.

VIRTUALLY NONE OF THE LITERATURE RECOMMENDED IN THE BLOOMER SECTION OF THAT IMAGE IS REPRESENTATIVE OF THE BLOOMER ETHOS; BESIDE, MOST OF THE BOOKS THERE ARE MUTUALLY INCONGRUOUS; THE GREATER OFFENDERS ARE: «THE GAY SCIENCE», THE ONE BY DELEUZE, AND THE ONE BY WHITEHEAD —HOW ARE A MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY MORBID POLE, A FRENCH MARXIST, AND A CRUSTY PHENOMENOLOGIST —ALL THREE ATHEISTS—, REPRESENTATIVE OF THE BLOOMER ETHOS? THEY ARE NOT.

Attached: S KTRN XIX.png (961x1280, 1.62M)

Kierkegaard's works of love
the pilgrims progress
the way of the pilgrim
philokalia

Why are you always yelling at us?

Attached: C05DD22A-953D-4729-842D-3D2E31F635E2.jpg (1920x1203, 768K)

Crime and Punishment.

It's his 'shtick'. Think of tripfags in terms of marketing, branding, and advertisement.

Attached: BlueFrog.jpg (1000x629, 103K)

What makes a tripfag a tripfag I suppose

worst poster on Yea Forums

Attached: 81wBIEW0APL.jpg (1256x2063, 307K)

Ironic coming from you

It's not even me.
But he's not that wrong.

Attached: 248597_10151329858376460_946615440_n.jpg (623x768, 63K)

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Yea Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Attached: gfhfghfghkkkkkg.jpg (476x474, 43K)

Attached: BLOOMERISM.jpg (3023x3000, 2.65M)

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Yea Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Attached: 1549123516656.jpg (330x381, 73K)

Could you please post a readable version? I can’t even tell what those penguin books at the bottom are
Also, why is mice and men in bloomer?

Ulysses

heh

>religious and nazi literature
>bloomer
yikes

Tolkien has a catalog of material that creates Bloomers.
>I will not walk with your progressive apes,
>erect and sapient. Before them gapes
>the dark abyss to which their progress tends -
>if by God's mercy progress ever ends,
>and does not ceaselessly revolve the same
>unfruitful course with changing of a name.
>I will not treat your dusty path and flat,
>denoting this and that by this and that,
>your world immutable wherein no part
>the little maker has with maker's art.
>I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
>nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.

Attached: Roger_Garland_-_Earendil_and_Elwing.jpg (874x1300, 412K)

War and Peace
Les Miserables
Jane Eyre

Where is the best place to start with Tolkien? Do I just jump into LOTR or The Silmarillion?

Yeah just go right into Middle Earth. Maybe read Hobbit or the Trilogy before Silmarilion, both are good starting points.

Bump

edgy retard

Hobbit, LOTR, Silmarillion.

>Schoop is ""doomer"" reading
holy brainlet

this spic tripfag is the lamest thing ever, histrionic cunt

Kahlil Gibran, Tao Te Ching, Alan Watts, Terence McKenna, Ram Dass, The Upanishads, The Surangama Sutra, Spinoza, Pascal, Augustine, Aquinas, William James

The bhagavad Geeta too . Somewhat

what the fuck is this

WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND?

Hi there! You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Yea Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making! Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my part to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Attached: 1531569857_1498124248112.gif (524x399, 53K)

This is all you need, OP. Take care

>War and Peace
>Les Miserables
Read both of these years ago, is Jane Eyre similar to them? Will it fill me with joy and happiness and make me realize and feel how amazing it is to be alive, and to love?

>weird akhenaten fanfic
Stop memorializing incompetent tyrants, Tut and the succeeding dynasties were right to (nearly) damn him from history, monotheism and all.

Schopenhauer is for brainlit doomers, correct. Schopenhauer is also heroic, though.