Who is the most underrated philosoph?

Who is the most underrated philosoph?

Attached: 1547003268836.jpg (395x428, 22K)

derrida

me

Derrida is a totally overrated fag and everyone knows it. An actually overrated philosopher is William of Ockham, but of course, pseuds on Yea Forums won't know what he had to say except the Ockham's razor.

Saint Augustine

me

Attached: 20190510_175622.jpg (1074x1432, 1.06M)

Mozi

whitehead

F. H. Bradley. The major figure in British Idealism.

Ranciere

I think that the greatest contemporary philosopher that is dead is aliester Crowley

Why does she look anime?

Soooooo truuuuuuue
Especially in our day and age
Poe’s law is perfect example of Derrida in play

Literally, me

Peter Thiel is severely underrated as a modern philosopher

among seculars? Aquinas.

Get off my board you nominalist shill REEEEEEEEEEE

Dugin

>Do I make mistakes? Yeah.
Tom Cruise

Attached: kisspng-tom-cruise-hollywood-interview-with-the-vampire-le-tom-cruise-5abda40ca8a462.375923991522377 (900x500, 79K)

Yarvin.

Attached: 46156898031_d616fb0de0_z.jpg (640x427, 154K)

Not underrated.
I take it you mean he's underrated, and I think the scholastics (other than Aquinas and maybe Anselm) are quite like that for sure.
Not underrated.
Fair pick. Mohism is paid less attention to than other Chinese philosophy.
Definitely not on this board, but even in general he has a dedicated fanbase. Underrated in a sense but there's better picks.
Not a philosopher.

Hegel

Even Marx has a better Theory of History than Hegel

did he unironically take these photos?

he's a funny and intelligent guy, just curious.

>Not a philosopher
How not? Have you read his work on Heidegger?

I am.
The End.

cringe

People are just too plain stupid to comprehend the brilliance of my work.

Derek Parfit

As a philosopher?
Adolf Hitler

Parfit's certainly underrated if we go by Yea Forums standards, since he's an analytic philosopher.

Kierkegaard

Where'd u get those fren

Kill yourselves.

there's a few good lines in Mein Kampf but that's it, not a philosopher, he didn't write anything of value

The Game
you just lost

Strong pick

Here is an interesting one, good choice

Dugin is a clown, his particular brand of Russian Nationalism is badly suited to anyone outside of Russia, with his simultaneous superiority complex and victim complex. Its like Notes from Underground sperg outs on a cultural scale.

Good ethics

I don't know about underrated but definitely not given as much serious discussion as I think hes worth

>his particular brand of Russian Nationalism is badly suited to anyone outside of Russia

Attached: 1547914970611.jpg (2873x2155, 1.8M)

Ernst Jünger

is this 2010?

yes

Unironically Cioran.

Shakespeare

Attached: hb.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

The conservative godfather. Everybody needs to read the Estate Manager.

Attached: Xenophon.jpg (400x617, 73K)

homer

Gustavo Bueno

based and redpilled.

his name is Sean Goonan.

AN UNDERRATED PHILOSOPHER, BUT NOT THE MOST UNDERRATED PHILOSOPHER —THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS «THE MOST UNDERRATED PHILOSOPHER».

Is your name Noah

NO.

Stop replying to those goofy bastards.

Clement Rosset

I never reply to tripfags I just know the guy who started that god awful neckbeard deathcamp meme deathmetal band that has autistically obscure references to /pol/ but these fat antifags are totally owning them by spreading their extremely obscure memes. His name is noah and he types like that.

i think emerson is badly under-read. his writing is so fresh and clear and energizing, it's hard not to feel a great sense of possibility reading one of his essays. plus some of his ideas are still pretty advanced even by contemporary standards, and the fact that he didn't smother them in continental obscurities is all the more remarkable

based

Bataille

Pretty correct post.