What are some books about drugs and being alone?

What are some books about drugs and being alone?
Im feeling really angry and lonley every since my gf left me and trying to debate changing for fucking railing a FAT line and just getting crossed
Fucking bitch of an ex "gf" went total batchint insane and left me out of the blue , but no angel herself and is FAR from perfect
The bitch skinned me alive because i shot up heroin at her sisters wedding in front of everybody on that gay ass camera they leave on the table to take pictures with, it was a fucking joke too but. she is such a fucking hypocrite little fucking bitch its insane. Because guess what guys. She HAS A CUP OF COFFEE EVERY SINGLE MORNING in addition to that she vapes like a fucking chimney, its fucking gross and makes my care smell like fruity chemicals!!!! what in the actual fuck is wrong with her? Shedoes FUCKING DRUGS every single day yet she skins me alive when i do a little dope every now and then? Like I dont even do "my drug" every day, I switch it up using heroin one day, percs the next, Benzos and coke the next to avoid addiction, but not her, shes so fucking tunnle vsion she cant even see her own addiction and has the never to put me on blast for dabling in the shit.
Fucking hypocrite baka

Been on a Dostoevsky kick lately, Stavogrin from Demons is literally me desu

Attached: redddit.png (2160x1959, 389K)

Which Karamazov brother are you, OP?

>Like I dont even do "my drug" every day, I switch it up using heroin one day, percs the next, Benzos and coke the next to avoid addiction

Attached: 1526844445099.png (750x711, 87K)

Dmitri
I relate to him a lot I was in the muhweens for 4 years, kicked out for some dumb shit I did(still honorable w/ bennies), and have been living in up like a total degenerate ever since(aka a "sensualist" as Dosto would say).

And my family hates and is ashamed of me too :) epic style

id be ashamed t oo of anyone who volunteers to join the zog babykilling regiment of the modern day jewish schutzstaffel

I don't know, I was just there "for the experience" you'd be surprised most of the people I knew at least really were not patriotic in any way and really didn't give a damn about the country or the conflicts we were involved in. I bet you pay taxes that still go to jewish causes which is just as bad.

Attached: 222.jpg (1000x750, 99K)

don't post her here you spergy crackhead, she's a better person than you. post your own nudes if you want to punish someone for your failure of a relationship

That Naomi Klein(very famous author) you unread slob

"wah wah wah my gf broke up with me because i'm an addict and difficult to be with and she cares about my wellbeing" get help you little bitch. i have sympathy for your addictions. i myself am an addict. however i have no sympathy for you playing the victim. try to change, or stay the same and continue the cycle

very famous slut more like

Found the trumptard

REEEEEEEEE
Who are we now the drugs have taken effect!?

Attached: brule.jpg (707x432, 24K)

Good pasta but imagine all the people out there who unironically believe this.
This is called polysubstance abuse. Sure, you are avoiding physical addiction and withdrawal, but combining drugs is way more toxic to your body and the psychological dependence is still there.

funniest post on Yea Forums right now congrats

>psychological dependence
Nice buzzword
Physical dependence is all that exists

listen to her. life without alcohol is actually amazing
>t. former functional alcky

nah, Ive tried it before and it sucked major D

Wanted to kill myself MORE than I did before

had a girl leave me for doing shrooms of all things. Lost some good friends too. I suggest Rob Plath's poetry. Alan Ginsberg too. Baudelaire maybe.

i dont know how man. since ive dried out (i still drink socially which is like once a month if that) i sleep better, work out better, eat better, have better hygiene, am not depressed as fuck all the time, have no drinkers guilt, can focus better, and i wake up actually embracing the day

Infinite Jest
Gravity's Rainbow

I hate living in a society where its common to drink the poison known as alcohol... Was at a family BBQ the other day and everybody was drinking alcohol (even kids as young as 15, and nobody bats an eye?!?!). Then as soon as I start intravenously injecting ketamine into my cock and balls I'm seen as a 'fucking junkie' and get arrested...

Fuck this gay earth.

Alcohol is the cornerstone of civilization

Ah, sausaga, missus Wachowski