Literature that depicts this feel?

Literature that depicts this feel?

>26 khv
>no female friends ever
>no girls at uni classes and basically no situations to meet girls
>in the subway see exact type of girl I love walking towards me
>she sits near me; very beautiful, sedate, 5'5, bright eyes, blonde braid, reads a book in silence like I'm doing as well
>i would like to approach but cannot
>we take the same train
>train is extremely crowded and she fades amongst people
>soon after I've sit I notice where she is
>cannot do anything but watch her getting off the train and disappear from my life
>meanwhile a flirting couple sit next to me kissing and playing with each other
>depression and internal collapse kick in

This every time, her image is still inside my head and I feel my life is a burden.

Attached: 6r0965.gif (245x320, 1.15M)

>Now common soldiers strolled through the park, gently swinging the calloused hands of their housemaid sweethearts - hands that fitted snugly in their own thick palms. From this coarseness something sweet might yet be born. Little parlour maids, buxom cooks and sluttish Soldier-Suzies in grubby dresses came arm in arm with these rough peasant lads who'd curse in the barracks, be clouted and clapped in irons by their sergeants, but now ambled along quite harmlessly.
>Their blue eyes were glazed with dumb delight, caring about nothing, no one. Their boyish faces and pug noses red with schnapps, they looked like lost orphans, wandering dreamily through some enchanted garden of love, the women leading them onwards. Every now and then the couples stopped and gazed deep into one another's eyes. They sat down on wooden benches near the bushes, waiting for it to grow completely dark.
>How squalid it all was, here and at the theatre too, among the shabby props and decorations. There was no justice in the world, no justice anywhere. Everything was meaningless. Nothing mattered at all.
>Akos reeled with hatred, staring at the couples with an open mouth.

Just write a diary every day and read it after a year.

What would be the benefit from doing this?

It would depict your feels.

Attached: 5480.jpg (1000x800, 54K)

>Hello, my name is or I am {insert your name here}

If you've established half decent eye contact this should do.

I don't think you read Stoner.

Your diary desu

Stranger do not talk unless there's at least a pretext or a situation to begin with.

Grendel

Maybe that's how it is in your head, what with your worldview that has been tainted by the cynical worldview of r9k incels, but in reality such is untrue.

Unless you look like a total freak or smell like shit people are open to talk most of the time. You have to be somewhat good at the art of conversation, but that comes easily with practice. Start talking to women you don't want to fuck and other men.

Perhaps the problem is ethical, you don't approach people from nowhere for no reason because it's invasive for the privacy, maybe it's fundamentally wrong but it's a social consuetude and it is generally how it works unless you're into a circumstance that allows it.

People in public places invite conversation because it makes them feel interesting. You just have to be good at it and not look like you're gonna ask them for money.

what did the universe mean by making this combination of title and author name so memelike

You ain't seen nothin yet
>memed my hawk into screeching at and attacking my enemies

Attached: s-l640.jpg (335x500, 42K)

I was reading Byung Chul-han while she was reading a book I couldn't recognize the author at all, it seemed a foreign language judging by the title. What was the smart move here without seeming awkward and intromissive?

You don't live in the UK

b

Stoner is about the desire to connect and the difficulty of connecting with others as well as the unrelenting torment of life. I think it suits this feeling very well.

cringe. some weedy stupido smoking reefer and thinking he's thinking deeps. lamer

If you live in london it's even worse user. People just don't talk here.

Stoner was crushing, agreed it suits this feel.

your life truly is a burden
to this board over all else
kill yourself

rude.

Well then get a fucking hobby and meet people there. And don't tell me you have a hobby then name something only other men are interested in.

How does one "get" a hobby

i am lucky that I have a great woman like Butterfly in my life. :3

Not him, I'm op, I live in south Italy and it is basically the Africa of Europe.

Take up hiking, mountaineering, or rock climbing. Sometimes I wonder if /r9k/ has taken over more boards than /pol/

Theres plenty of books about cowardly faggots.

It's easy judging people from a screen without knowing anything from their lives. Clueless retards always live better afterall.

>south Italy

Shit i'm very sorry for you, people must be troglodites

Literature is a coping mechanism, chad doesn't need literature.

Fucking stand up for yourself and take a chance. You can either roll the dice and learn something or sit with your tail between your legs while a man worthy of her takes her away from you.
TL;DR stop being a sissy faggot OP

Attached: okufuckingfaggot.png (1423x1413, 1.63M)

>Take up hiking, mountaineering, or rock climbing.

For what purpose exactly?