What will happen to me if I read everyone in this image?

What will happen to me if I read everyone in this image?

Attached: 1557409260307.jpg (1528x1532, 731K)

it would be very painful

i don't think you'll finish, before you off yourself add zapffe,mainlander and heraclitus btw

for you

You'd waste an enormous amount of time that could've been spent actually living

doing what

Im not gonna tell you how to live your life. Be an adult and figure it out faggot

Surprised Ellul isn't on there.

Speaking of Ellul, any one else think his analysis is weakened by predicting the triumph of central planning and placing capital as now subservient to technique? History doesn't bear him out very well.

youre a sad guy

what is there to do? everything is boring

>He is not there
Nothing worthwhile

Attached: Thomas_Mann_848.jpg (400x428, 40K)

>"ur not living life"
>ok how do i live life
>"i dunno lol thats up to you"

legitimate 70 iq caveman nigger

but he is, at least twice

Boredom is avoidance. It follows meaningless repetition. You haven't died yet, have you?

What fun things are there to do in life other than read books and watch anime.

>Im not gonna tell you how to live your life
Then you should have no problem with him reading whatever books he wants to read

If you read Pascal, you’ll become a Christian.

not necessarily. bourdieu called himself a pascalian and pascal is one of thomas bernhard's favorite writers and they were both atheists.

you would be reasonably well read
Pascal is the only person on here who is actually wise btw

You will kill yourself

doing drugs

i already drink from time to time im not interested in doing anything else done weed before in hs

You won't need anything else after Schopenhauer and Cioran

this, but for anyone else on the chart

Based trips
user youre implications are completely correct
Few if any things are either as fun or as rewarding (or as non-cynical) as honestly getting in touch with the thoughtful past via reading, and then relaxing by auditing entertainments of the present day. In fact there's no other way to become culturally relevant, if not relevant in general. These idiot motherfucktards who think otherwise, who proclaim reading='not living a life,' merely reveal themselves as being the incompetents [they] clearly are. Their levied charges of 'autism' reveal the envy of their famished attention spans, as well. Good work, and good luck.

>no heidegger
>no witty
>no greeks
You will be a brainlet.

You gain the Autism Stone.

>mainlander
that's a pretty good way to avoid reading anything worthwhile.

you will become extremely redpilled

Somebody post a list of all these names.

Montaigne should be on here with Pascal

Here's my (non)-achievement list:

Deleuze: nothing, would like to read at least part of C&S at some point, perhaps selected chapters esp. from AOe. Also the book about Spinoza.

Whitehead: I have a complete edition of Principia Mathematica handy but I can't even do anything with it until I read Russell's IMP for context.

Nietzsche: read part of Genealogy of Morality and that's literally it so far, working on other stuff

Schopenhauer: On Women, once

Marx: a small historical reader (Toews) including the Manifesto and other small bits. I sat down with a complete edition of the MECW once and did a detailed check on its contents, I still have a little confusion as to exactly where "Theories of Surplus Value" begins and ends as presented, lots of draft material.

Adorno, none, have a copy of Aesthetic Theory with no immediate plans to read.

Debord, Society of Spectacle, still need to read the later commentary (v. short) as another user has recommended many times here.

Benjamin: have Arcades Project (unread of course), large Baudelaire chapter I notice (Baudelaire is a prereq).

Artaud: none

Is that Beckett? I dunno.

Also don't actually know the middle row except Cioran, have actually read "All Gall Is Divided", got partway through trouble with being born, on pause atm

Only know Kafka and Pascal from next row. I did like Metamorphosis when I first read it but I seem to remember other short stories as being dull/incomplete sketches. I have no interest in whatever Pascal has to say about God but I suppose I'll read Pensees at some point, the better to dismiss something that I alreayd know I'm going to dismiss-from a more informed perspective.

Don't have anything from Bataille on deck, don't know next guy, have a comfy-looking copy of the Ubu plays on deck, I might actually do that one at work since it's not too edgy, comparitively speaking. Maldoror was great and I want to re-read at some point, now that I've been thru the growing pains of a first-read. Have Fleurs du Mal on a back-ish burner atm.

read his first book in german and I had to stop midway through because he sounds so sympathetic and earnest that life is just primal savages trying to conduct order but god left a long time ago. Not even a black pill, literally just a ricin pill

deleuze whitehead nietzsche schopenhauer marx adorno debord benjamin artaud beckett mcluhan virilio cioran bernhard pessoa musil kafka pascal trakl leopardi bataille blanchot jarry lautreamont baudelaire

this shit is so retarded. how the fuck are alfred jarry, sam beckett, deleuze, mcluhan, marx or even kafka "blackpilled"? lautreamont isn't even blackpilled either he just writes dark edgy shit

The throughline of the whole bunch is that they're a bunch of weird-smart-edgy white Europeans who are largely unknown to average Americans, and who can therefore be read by Americans who want to be educated/smart to raise their own status in some way. It helps that there's plenty of cultural memes about several of these personalities that they can explain to their girlfriends, if they ever get any.

>anglos
>frenchoids
>slavs
>italians

>white

they've seen some shit

bump

Bump

who the fuck is white then

aryans

so indians?

frenchs are germanic, tard