I just got so depressed. Nearly 30. Spent my 20s reading. Nothing to show for it

I just got so depressed. Nearly 30. Spent my 20s reading. Nothing to show for it.

Attached: D56CA7B3-49AF-4670-A379-3242DFD75918.jpg (214x317, 13K)

Now spend your 30s writing.

Why do you think you need something to show for it?

Did you go through usual rites of passage that most others go through?

like what

Partying, having sex, some travel, getting the first job, a STD from a roastie, getting cheated on, ... such stuff.

Friends, parties, travelling, first gf, first job, sex etc, the usual shit that most people go through, the foundations that most people build on.

that sounds gay

Hence usual and most others. I wouldn't expect the loser of the worlds longest running insulting competition to understand what healthy, well adjusted individuals do with their lifes.

As a wizard, dumb ass humor is all you'll have left. We're way past the point of no return.

Attached: A lifetime.png (1640x363, 40K)

yeah ive done all that

samefag

Then what's the problem? What is it that you want to do?

its a feeling. i doubt anything could plug the hole i thought reading/learning would

it's gonna.
you just haven't read enough
did you keep notes?

i dont know user. ive read an enormous amount

Feels weird to share a board with normies who think this superficial degenerate stuff is a 'rite of passage'.
I've done this stuff and only seriously low IQ NPCs will elevate this shit to a level of pre-eminence.
Very anti-Yea Forums and anti-intellectual.

me too user. ive done everything everyone always dreams of quitting their job to do. i guess ill have a family and a kid but it all seems so meaningless

That screencap is fedora as fuck.

being a shut in recluse can't be preferable though can it?

>anti-intellectual
Hi tranny.

Love seeing these bookworms waste their lives on stupid shit. I’m 27 and sold my 8 figure trucking company last year. Don’t even read, why the fuck would I? To discuss Hegel and Jordan Peterson with other deadbeats? I’m all set, thx. Let me know if you want to do some labor for a change

Attached: 573E0971-EE57-47AF-BBA8-5AF6F3C70886.jpg (480x550, 28K)

Based, streetpilled, wisdompilled

Then why are you on here bragging about your life no one cares about?, except your immediate family and whatever stupid fucking goober friend you have walking around in his shit stained Hanes boxers

Attached: 8B37DCF7-F450-4B6F-9ABB-ED9ADF1B4EA0.jpg (1000x1462, 247K)

I like to read some boards during my morning water appreciation yoga session. Deal with it.

It absolutely is preferable though

Dear user (Jake, Mike, Ryan)
Whilst you seek validation and in return anyway whether or not you receive it, it is clear you are internally jerking yourself, cumming inside, it’s not you though, it’s the Ego, that sweet profound head rush you receive every time you hit send, ahh yes, sweet instant gratification, uhh YoGa oooooh soo good,

Attached: 4E64E9CC-4B15-49F9-988C-2990DCAA4511.jpg (369x462, 59K)

you're so cool man, whoa trucks, driving frozen avocadoes cross country for boomer moms and dads, now that's Real Shit

It's the law of averages that normie stuff will always be seen as the standard. It's not like the recentctwo generations had any opportunity for more profound rites of passage. We don't starve anymore and even shooting each other over some clay has gone out of fashion.

At least he openly admits that he’s a retard who browses Yea Forums in his spare time whilst practicing Yoga done by pregnant vile twats

Attached: A21ED092-47EF-4A09-BAE2-5044A7BDD915.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

Slavoj has really let himself go

sad tits

fpbp, stop crying like a bitch OP. Your life has barely even begun. I wish you all the best

>Spent my 20s reading
Why THE FUCK would you go and do a thing like that?

You probably get a lot of head turns on Yea Forums bookshelf threads at least.

Surely that's worth something.

yeah i now have an awesome goodreads acct

>He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

>it's gonna
lmao