Hey liberal cocksuckers if god and morality aren’t real physical forces give me one good reason why racism or sexism...

Hey liberal cocksuckers if god and morality aren’t real physical forces give me one good reason why racism or sexism or beating up faggots is bad?

Attached: F506F326-593A-4C7C-847D-B91719424607.jpg (460x460, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ViOAUNuq58
annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev.psych.60.110707.163604
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They aren’t objectively bad, granted. But I personally believe it’s wrong to treat people differently based on things they can’t help. I treat people badly based on their terrible behavior.

they aren't

Why do you treat dogs different then people? Why do you base your assumptions of other living organisms purely on species? What a horrible bigoted person you are.

Dogs cannot help their nature, they were not gifted reason. Whereas if a person can't distinguish when to use "then" or "than" but does not suffer from a brain deficiency then they're willfully stupid, especially when a quick google search would answer the dispute. Such a person could not grasp concepts higher level concepts, not because they're mentally insufficient but because they're unwilling to learn. As we all know, you cannot teach an old dog new tricks.

>Dogs cannot help their nature, they were not gifted reason.
>As we all know, you cannot teach an old dog new tricks.
ITS ABSURD THAT ITS 2019 AND WE ARE STILL DEALING WITH "SCIENTIFIC" SPECIEST QUACKS LIKE YOU!

Don't you get you're on the wrong side of history?

What compels you to make posts like this? It isn't clever. You aren't epically pwning liberal noobs. Just annoying desu.

These jokes were tired in 2015. If you're going to play the fool do it well so people laugh with you.

This is literally what all liberals sound like. I won’t shut up parodying you guys with this because it will unironcally be a mainstream liberal view in a few decades, some fringes already take up theses positions.

Like the other guy sais this shit was overplayedy ears ago

I think it’s cringed rather then simply ignoring this thread or making some kind of comeback you have to argue in a meta context like a bitch.

Also no liberals are only getting worse and denial of racial differences makes my point stand even more.

ur jokes ain't shit
ya can't spell
and ur a baby brain

Attached: south-park-s08e08c09-kill-me-16x9.jpg (960x540, 60K)

Just because they aren't real metaphysical "forces" does not mean that you can't care about the suffering of others. People have empathy, other people's suffering causes me to suffer, and their rejoicing is my joy. I don't need to believe in any god or metaphysical moral laws to believe this.

Just to be clear, you can believe in moral facts but disbelieve in God, regardless of whether you align left or right.

Empathy literally is equal to bullshit. In fact in my perspective its beneath bullshit.

Bullshit is at least an actual collection of atoms with real properties. Empathy is a made up modern abstract conception. What we consider empathy today didn't exist at all in the past, and what people in the past considered empathy doesn't exist at all today.

If you think people that believe in god are quacks your just as much of one if you believe in empathy.

Yea Forums is short for literature

Those moral facts contain no weight. They are purely the opinion of a set of meaningless molecules that will rot and die in this empty void of a universe.

why can't you fags bant lol

>moral facts are just like, your opinion, man!
>believes in molecules
Just go all out user.

Im bored and want to waste time
Fight me faggot you wont

>Empathy literally is equal to bullshit. In fact in my perspective its beneath bullshit.

ow, the edge
youtube.com/watch?v=9ViOAUNuq58

Atoms are actual reality without the patterns our senses and evolved human mind limit us to. They are the substance of the universe. What I think of them might be abstract, but without getting sub atomic (bc not a nuclear scientist or anything) they are fundamentally all that this universe actually is, just an array of atoms. They make up the parts of my brain that does the abstract thinking about them.

Facts are human made conceptions of our reality for us to understand it, caused by electric patterns caused by inctrcately made neurons in our skull that are made of atoms.

>the best you guys can argue is that I'm edgy

And /pol/ says the left can't meme

i ain't on the left

>spews physicalist dogmatism
You probably think you're an empiricist too. Read Hume some time.

Empathy is a real psychological phenomenon. I know for a fact that I feel bad when I see or hear about people suffering.

because muh rational utopia idea from 19th century fat bearded jew guy

UN Owen was her.

> What we call empathy didn't exist in the past
> Says the member of a species so aggresively social they saw an apex predator and thought "I'm gonna befriend that!"

Empathy is an empirical fact, part of what it means to be human, because we are social animals. In Aristotle's words, he who'd rather live alone is either a God or a beast.

You're neither of that. Maybe closer to the later. In any case, you're stupid and this thread is shit. Elaborate arguments or leave to /pol/. Your circlejerking pursuit is much welcome there.

A healthy and rational society makes people at an individual level content with life

>he thinks bad behavior isnt genetic
If you dont believe in god, you cant believe in free will. Being white or being a jerk are one and the same. It cant be helped. Everything is predetermined.

> Either god determines everything we do or genetics do

Oh boy. No wonder you understand neither of them.

>meanwhile in the Peoples' Republic of China
ayy yo hol up
>*falls down elevator shaft designed by careless sociopath*
so you be sayin'
>*gets run over by tank driven by comrades during peaceful protest*
hol up so you be sayin
>*withers away in planned famine*
hold on hold on hold on
>*walks past bleeding guy on subway platform*
wait a minute wait a minute
>*harvests organs of purged religious minority*
so you be sayin that empathy is an inherent biological fact and the coming militant atheist utopia won't erase that?

Yes. Empathy is a biological fact, you dumb piece of shit.

annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev.psych.60.110707.163604

If you're trying to suggest that deviation from a biological pattern in human behaviour is proof that said pattern is false, thus understanding nurture vs nature as a unavoidable dychotomy, you're just advocating for some kind of metaphysical static human nature, which is not only absurd but also temerary in your case since you lack the abilities to defend such a postulate.

Observing a human being in a capitalist society and determining that egoism and greed is part of the "human nature" is the same as observing a human being inside a factory full of smoke and determining that coughing is part of the human nature.

Tl;dr: Memes can't compensate stupidity.

Because humanity has put itself above nature and as such must act according to not shatter the illusion.

>empathy is an inherent biological fact
>but egoism and greed aren't, capitalism made those
>meanwhile in a watering hole full of chimps
ayy yo hol up

>THINGS I DO LIKE ARE BIOLOGICAL FACTS RIGHTARD
>ummm but the things i dont arent lol

Wew all my lads

I know right. It's almost like communism was invented by some fat bearded guy in an era predating anthropology and modern biology.
>goes back to laughing

because you never leave the house

God is real and he's a liberal. Therefore racism, sexism, islamophobia and homophobia are objectively bad.

There literally is no good arguments against racism and sexism. They're some of the best evolutionary strategies for the survival of your species, it's why everybody before us did it. It's not like they didn't go to college and starbucks and that's why they didn't realize racism was bad.

I can't help my terrible behavior though

What? They're "real physical forces"?

He's actually correct

>wrong
Nice spook you've got there buddy.

He's actually just asking a question and he didn't say or prove anything at all but okay, retard.

Ummm have you considered being a decent human being sweaty?

Imagine lashing out at me because you got proven wrong

We're the same species.

Prove it

>lashing out
I stated a fact: OP presented a question, not an argument. Try again.

Replace species with ingroup if that helps your autism.

Wikipedia is a good place to start if you have no idea about the subject at hand and feel free to check out the citations and sources
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human

This post is gold, but the development is failing.

>replace meaning with something entirely different
wtf never thought of it like that before, I like racism now

You dumb fucking trannies. tard-accelerionism(trannies) and chapofags(bugmen) need to be erased

Cope

Cope

How in 2019 people don't believe in objetive morality? Please.

Congrats maybe youll not be a faggot anymore

You aren't addressing my core argument, but fine. Species is just a broader definition of an ingroup.

so how would you like it if you walk into a shop and the shop tells you go away because your white??? no i dont think youd like that at all

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

How would you feel applying for a college or a job and getting rejected because you're white? Because that actually happens.

Suffering can be relative too. Now people gets offended by literally anything. So?

>objective morality
Based on what? Hard material facts like biology?
There was a failure to argue that, left to his devices and without scarcity, that men would naturally be empathetic earlier.
No one exemplifies the whole "if God does not exist then everything is permitted" thing better than communist revolutionaries. Just look at their #epic kill counts.

nice literature thread

Attached: kant.jpg (768x1144, 152K)

philosophical discussions are permitted

When you harm others, you harm yourself.

>joke
Give me a convincing definition of species. I’ll wait.

Attached: 6C0225EA-3922-4620-B928-1F2B9044ED11.jpg (960x960, 30K)

Cant engage in a social contact with me so i dont respect their rights thats also one of the few reasons why people are not vegan. Granted most of them are uniformed and still care about animals which might be contradictory

>this thread

how would you feel is your grandparents were slaves so you were at an immediate disadvantaged economically in life, so the state helps to make things more equal but then every white person tells you that theyre the ones discriminated against?? idiot

Go and educate ur edgy ass a few Wikipedia articels arent enough go to a book store and ask if they have anything about/from Hume

I'm only arguing against Marx whose materialism is the foundation of his philosophy. The irony is that he wrote in a time with a completely different take on natural science than our current one and the errors are frequently pointed out. Doesn't stop lefties from making cope workarounds that don't hold water.

Kant as idealist would fundamentally not subscribe to Marx's view nor be a militant atheist, considering how he wrote extensively about theology in addition to philosophy.

Cartels seem to be doing fine

>pseud o'clock in Yea Forums
>4 threads appear out of nowhere
>"hurr durr is da best vershin of Commie Manfisteo?"
>"no dude read his horseback riding diaries in German first"

They can help their behaviour though. If they are literally unable to stop having sex with men then they're no different than wild animals and ought to be treated as such.

Based and classicliberalpilled

why is that relevant?

racism and sexism are socially learned, young children don't exhibit the behavior unless they're raised by cletus or tyrone

Children also eat their own boogers and shit their pants. But now that I think about it, that sounds like something leftists would do also.

based and castrastedpill

Because you don't want to go to jail.
I at least assume you don't.
Unless you can get away with it.
Yeah, might makes right, power is violence, yadayadayada...
Just how it is, how it'll always be.

I didn't know you were such a big fan of Adolf Hitler.

I'm not, I acknowledge the fact that I am impartial observer with no power, nor will to change the political landscape for better or worse.
I'll probably die either next to a mass grave or in a trench, like I should.

Kids say racist shit all the time, theyre not usually concious of it though

>wake up
>retard is still going at it

When I was a kid, maybe 4 or so, my grandmother took me with her to a grocery store nearby.
As we walked down the isles, I saw a large Middle Eastern woman dressed in a full body, black hijab.
I looked at my grandma, pointed at the woman and kept repeating "Groke! Groke!", each time louder and more frantic, as my grandmother tried to hold her laughter and not react to the absurdity.
For all of you that aren't aware, the Groke is a moomin character, pic related.
You probably understand why my tender, young and impressionable mind connected the dots the way it did.
But according to today's standards my 4 year old self should be crucified alongside my maternal grandmother, my parents given a jail sentence for not teaching me tolerance and political correctness and my brother taken away by the child protection services and put up for adoption, to avoid future transgressions.
Well, something along those lines anyway.

Attached: Buka.jpg (365x273, 14K)

Because other people told me it's bad and I'll be punished if I disagree.

im white and my grandparents were first generation immigrants who lived through the great depression and then got everything stolen from them when the life insurance company went bankrupt 1 year before my grandfather died. I dont believe i have a significant economic advantage. You equate the rich elites with "wypipo". IDIOT

if you do go subatomic atoms are not "particles" which really lens credence to an idealist worldview

Racism is 100% natural
Haven't you heard of the Herd behavior?
Actually it's not being racist that's socially learned

Holy shit based

Attached: 1319353568245.jpg (412x423, 13K)

all of your retarded thoughts and words are also just abstract concepts with no real properties, so why do you take yourself so fucking seriously and even bother giving your useless opinions about anything?

Hypocrisy is annoying and illogical.

But pol kiddos are more than happy suckling on the teat of mass movement while telling others to grow up lol

Morality and ethics in a universe without divinity basically comes down humanism. Generally speaking we should always strive to maximize the wellness of sapient creatures. It is self serving, but without divinity we have no higher power to serve other than ourselves.

*comes down to humanism.

Yes but what is also natural is rising above your base instincts :)

The idea is conditioning. Every little thing to these people is conditioning, and the only acceptable conditioning is the one they create themselves and force on us all. This tearing apart of gender, class, ideas of egalitarianism and equality of outcome, these are all new ideas that we must now be conditioned for. These fuckos have their own agenda and play these games about what is acceptable and what is not, they wish to enforce their own values on us all for they believe no values are inherently better, yet at the same time they believe their values are better. Its fucking madness.

Explain why then I choked out a black girl on a the playground, in the 1st grade, because I thought she looked ugly and smelled bad?

I grew up in a moderate republican household in a upperclass New York suburb. I had no exposure to what you'd call racist elements at all. I can only believe my actions were purely instinctual.

Tribalism takes many forms, they just dont like to see their "congregation" as submitting to it. Hell look at twitter, pure tribe behavior on that site (and this very one ofc)

Not to mention psychology lmao

>being a racist isn't even natural :)
>yes it is
>okay well then being natural is bad :)
kys dude holy fuck

milquetoast and NPCpilled

under-thought and my-wife's-son-pilled

The japs do this in some places and no one cares lol