Do you read on your computer?

Do you read on your computer?

Attached: _92274782_jordanpeterson-still.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Sometimes. I have an obsolete, shit tablet that I use exclusively to read Ebooks.

I don't read at all.

People say kindles are pretty good

chapter or two but exclusively no

I use some noname ebook reader. Costed like 50$.

What's the best ebook reader?

Moon Reader. That's what I use. Word for PC.

Yes. I've been desperately wanting to buy an ebook reader for years now, but I haven't had the money. I hate being poor so much. I recently lost my job, too. (I moved to a new country and my prospective employer had committed employment fraud and stole my passport so I quit.) I'm averaging about two or three interviews a week, but it feels so slow. I'm a hard worker so it doesn't feel right just kicking around all day. I'm so unhappy. My last employer before that pulled the same thing and I ended up going bankrupt because of all the unpaid overtime. I just read on Calibre on my laptop with the background set to black and the text set to white, and it isn't so bad. I just really hope my ship comes in some day. I'm going to buy a Kobo Forma and read all the time to try to escape my life.

Where do you guys get e-books? New to this kindle nonsense. Project Gutenberg is obvious, but for newer stuff

There's a pirate site in the stickied post on this board.

For older stuff:
Standard Ebooks
Wikisource
Gutenberg

only if reading print is prohibitively expensive

based litlet

I try not to but sometimes there's shit that I can't find in library

Libgen io
Ambry pw
B-ok org

If you can think of a book, one of theese webaites has it. Guaranteed.

Articles and stuff yeah. I read books on my kindle tho

Of course not. Without filling my shelves with books how will people know how smart I am?

I read a lot on my computer when I was doing my degree because I couldn't afford the books but it's awful and could not keep my attention. I can't read sitting bolt upright at a desk looking at a screen.

I like to \_ounge

Hope things look up for you user

Books that aren't pdfs: Kindle paperwhite
Pdfs, magazines, newspapers: tablet
Articles, news: phone, computer

>>press Windows key and +
>>then Ctrl, Alt, I

Your eyes will be grateful

Kindle is nice
If you hate amazon then kobo is a good alternative
Use one of these
to download and calibre to organize them

Why are you on Yea Forums you dumb fuck?

Do you masturbate a lot?

I cannot imagine paying money for books. What absolute pseud do you have to be to waste your money on paper when the pdf version is online FOR FREE.

No cause it hurts it my eyes and is very unpleasant. I wish I could though so I could just pirate ebooks and not have to buy physical ones.

This, you can't concentrate unless you have a good epub reader that's eye friendly.

True intellectuals don't need to read books to discuss them.

I read the first couple chapters of anything I'm interested in via free online pdf, then if I like it I buy the book in print because I like to pencil in my own notes on the pages and desu i'm far too easily distracted if the all the wonders of the internet are just a click away.
Saves me a lot of trips to the library and I've never regretted spending money on any book yet

Why not PDFs to kindle paperwhite?

I try to so I get some reading done at work but I get caught in the work, shitpost, look like im actually working loop

Yes because i work on it as well.

nah, only comics and Yea Forums
i love the feel of books

Hope you get a job user

Go collect free furniture and shit normies advertise on Facebook they dont want and sell it for $10. Do that 10 times and buy your kindle.

That's what I got a 4K monitor for, though it still doesn't beat QHD on a smartphone

based
cringe tryhard

haha fucking loser

Sometimes
But I also feel there is no electronic medium for me. Don't all e-readers have DRMshit so I cant use torrented books on there? A full blow LCD for book reading is complete pleb shit

fucking based

Attached: Garbloaf.png (580x490, 208K)

I read on my phone on the bus, when I'm on the way to my shitty south american college, even though I'll never get employed due to being a fucking smooth brain. Being a low IQ spic is my fucking sin and I hate every minute of it.

yes but I am also the chatlog autist
Select Language▼
17,000+ online now

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: hi bot
Stranger: Hey lol
You: Would you like to engage in discourse with me?
Stranger: M or f?
You: F
Stranger: Age?
You: 22
Stranger: I'm M 20
Stranger: Horny?
You: sure
Stranger: What do you look like?
You: I'm beautiful.
You: I look like a beautiful woman.
Stranger: Haha I believe it
You: Like level 3 Eroticism was cast on me.
Stranger: Haha very nice
You: What IS beauty? I used the word, and you seem to have some kind of understanding of what it means. Can you help me to understand it?
Stranger has disconnected.

>being this colonized
Fuck, you're a shame for us. Go suck some gringo's toes, lil bitch

>reading on computer
>destroying your own eyes
>headaches
>speding real money on shit ereaders
>buying new books
Fuck no, i simply use my 100% free university library or buy cheap ass second-hand books and sell them right after reading for the same price i've bought

That's what the Kindle Paperwhite is for

Beauty is an objective quality, Chloe :3

Alhacen defines it in his Optics as symmetry in conjunction with orderliness

I’m back from my ban. I’ll make a thread about you later on tonight Butterfly. I don’t like it when you say you think women are attractive...