Post them

Attached: Watch it.jpg (236x203, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MagicRealismBot?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Everybody has ideas

I think you should get a temp ban to think about what you have done

The plot: A yuppie girl runs over a little girl with her car. It's revealed that the little girl had a condition that gave her
a beard. The judge decides that the punishment for her would be to spend 3 years of her life with that girl's beard.

Nothing wrong with idea threads

What is an idea, user? You start.

a zombie burger chain hires an efficiency expert

Attached: OWD26002_500.jpg (500x519, 91K)

A picaresque story about George Washington or any of the founding fathers.

Attached: 4bu5634uu.jpg (350x462, 17K)

A story about a guy who systematically but unintentionally ruins his relationships with all of his friends, and just when you think he's about to redeem himself he sinks even lower

You want I should give ya some funny ideas?

Go ahead. Off the top of your head though. Can't take inspiration from anything.

Just when I thought I was out

a character with three balls in his sack

I actually thought about writing a novel with a mafia setting. Too bad I could only think of Godfather/Sopranos knockoffs

Thinking Outside the Cocks: A Lesbian Love Story

the mafia genre is dead.

Then show me the body

it was barely ever alive

what caused the decline?

A detective thriller investigating the murder of a girl on a plane in the air

if you seriously join a writing circle, like at your community college, at least one balding loser in that group will be writing a mafia novel. don't do it. it's cringe and laughable

a person who is cunty enough to post an idea thread on a chinese basketweaving website. word to the wise, remember pearl harbor!

the concept is too specific and the setting is narrow, thus most of the hot-takes were taken before the turn of the century. now it's just dull and derivative. sure, you could do some subversive things like sopranos, but unlike more general crime stories you've eventually gotta frame it with the exact same atmosphere as every previous book in the genre (nobility, decay, corruption, innocence, spaghetti)

stop tripfagging gor no reason

What if instead of 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,.... it was .........

geodesic recursion

Idk

Every bad thing is the fault of capital

Attached: 1534799811355.jpg (459x320, 19K)

Analyze my dreams psychoanalytically in order to reveal my unconscientious thoughts and making poems based in them.

A young Helot slave escapes death at the hands of a Spartan and flees North to Corinth. There he plies his trade as a fisherman for many years. He marries a free-woman and raises children as a loving father. On his eldest son's 12th birthday, he is killed by a drunk Spartan who claims the boy was a Helot. The former slave strikes down the Spartan, proclaiming he will have vengeance on all of Sparta. His wife denounces him as a Helot and takes their remaining children from him. The former slave is chased from Corinth and once again finds himself with nothing.
He travels back to Messinia, his ancestral home, and ferments rebellion among the Helots. They rise up with him and slaughter their Spartan overseers. In short order Sparta dispatches an army to quell the rebellion. Hopelessly outmatched, the Helots flee. The book ends with the old slave sacrificing himself so the other Helots can escape, allowing a Spartan to execute him, just as he would have been all those years ago.

you were supposed to say "your sister's ass"

Attached: 861672452121.jpg (720x696, 56K)

Talos of Sparta by Massimo Manfredi

Why would you write a book about me?

>Sixty-four Marxists imagine a lightning bolt into existence.

twitter.com/MagicRealismBot?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Attached: tumblr_p5jtc69XxO1rxnv9wo2_r1_500.jpg (500x500, 138K)

Soap opera where nothing happens except third pressing deniroids inconsequentially killing each other.

Ex convict runs a juice bar in a gentrified city

Actually it's me

>Can't take inspiration from anything
lobotomy much?

Are there any books from the viewpoint of a Mafioso snitch? Something like that guy Tony whacked in "College." Dealing with something like constant paranoia, adapting to normalcy after a life of crime, yada, yada.

Police only have the power to nag and guilt trip the public to comply with the law.

I started writing a story like this once but lost faith in it

I'm pretty well versed in the history and traditions of Roman Catholicism and I want to write fantasy that incorporates it as the dominant religion.

Why did you lose faith?

Well my initial impetus to writing the piece was equal parts ideological commitment to anarchism and love for the absurdity of the concept. During the course of writing it I fell away from anarchism and so the ideological core of the story was removed, the direction was gone and all that was left was the absurdity. Now it almost sounds like it would have been better this way, oh well.