Corporate elements of our current dating "market"

Something to read on this? And I do mean specifically how services such as Tinder and Ashley Madison have impacted the way people interact with each other, in regards to love, dating, sex and relationships.
I find it weird that whenever posters talk about sex and relationships, they do mention Tinder and the likes, yet never really touch upon the absurdity of a potentially paid service providing you a potential mate.
Or whenever there's talk of what should your Tinder profile look like, people tell each other to "advertise" themselves.
It's plastic, fake, corporate speech. There's no romanticism anywhere, it's seen as outdated.
It's not productive enough, romanticism doesn't get you the end result quickly enough.
So there is now a middle man, providing a clean, sleek, plastic substitute for a previously organic service of exchange between individuals. Of course, this is a simplification.
How much of this is due to technology and sexual liberation?
When talked about, sexual liberation is, at least in my eyes, always separated from the corporate element. As if it is/was organic, it happened because it was the right thing to happen, ad hoc reasoning.
Yet when confronted with the fact that this has been now appropriated by companies, with only profit margins in mind, people say "we must just get rid of X and it'll work itself out".
As if these things are separatable entities. Capitalism is the reason why sexual liberation could happen as much as it is the reason services such as Tinder came to be (also you have shit like Ashley Madison, but that's probably another topic).

tl;dr I'm a confused retard and want to read about corporatism/capitalism taking over relationships and sex. Preferably during 21st century.

Attached: 1557113286285.jpg (882x1024, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OabTK7y7d6E
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/12/the-sex-recession/573949/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have Sex: the Graphic Novel

Can I get it from Amazon?

hello again, back at it with the same thread

you dont need to enter the dating market but rather the church market.

go to church and find a good woman there

or perhaps go to a literature forum like where I found Butterfly and we will be married some day

hope i could help :3

>not a pop up book

>AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN SAME THREAD

Attached: 443D611B-46B9-4DD1-8067-F1B84B83E1E6.jpg (1078x1360, 116K)

Crime and Punishment.

sexual utopia in power

read preliminary materials on a young-girl by tiqqun

god I wish that were me

What the fuck are you on about?
Gaslighting?
Thank you, looks promising.
I'll also check this one out.

probably just shitposters who saw your image in an OP a few days ago.

Depressing.

Attached: if only you knew how bad things really are.png (748x729, 636K)

only interested in the Jezebel in OP's pic.
Rest of post is shitty bait.

Ok incel

>you dont need to enter the dating market but rather the church market.

I'm not religious dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=OabTK7y7d6E

Currently the most comprehensive writing I've seen (although it lacks a certain amount of depth and doesn't try very hard to formulate a conclusion) is this very long Atlantic article:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/12/the-sex-recession/573949/

The phenomenon hasn't quite advanced enough yet to the point where people write books directly addressing it; the political climate also isn't quite right yet.

Whatever by Houellebecq is about this however it was written before the internet got involved. Overall it is due to the total commodification of human beings, their material culture and their relationships. In order to stop it you would probably have to end capitalism. Good luck with that.

Interesting piece, real downer though. tfw no gf seems to be more than a meme for autistic Yea Forums posters after all.

OHNONONONONO

Attached: a-quartz-infographic-exposes-some-uncomfortable-truths.jpg (650x738, 45K)

>Something to read on this?
/pol/ shitposts and /r/incel

Also Houellebecq

> /pol/ cope
Yikes.

Attached: polluter.jpg (900x1200, 168K)

>asians beat white women
What is it with asian women that guys like so much? I dont get it at all

you fucked up

Attached: 757547576.png (803x962, 162K)

Attached: 1241242342.png (729x829, 161K)

Attached: 12534242342.png (749x512, 83K)

Attached: 12314243.png (749x1204, 311K)

Cuter and funnier

>Lowest response rates for men are still higher than the highest response rates for women
What the fuck

>What is it with asian women that guys like so much? I dont get it at all

They're like pearls on the sea bed friend.

>some frat bros oyster slurped at my 89 year old grandmother
Chad savage af

This can't be real