Is this melodramatic? (text from me to dad)

“Yeah not too bad.

Met up with Dodge today. I have made a decision to cut her off, because I realise now that she is an obstacle for me to becoming a better person and has the potential to destroy my life like she has done to other people. She is a dangerous tornado of a person. She is opposed to truth, rationality, and decency. She embodies chaos and anguish. Whether she is a liar or delusional, she is beyond redemption.

I don’t like the side of me that she brings out and it’s time to take decisive action, rather than let it stew and rinse and repeat. I have the same capacity for rage that she does, but the difference is that I fear it and despise it. If I was more of a religious person, I would call it demonic influence. I don’t feel the need to scream in terror or slam my head against walls with all my bodyweight around anyone else but her.

Meanwhile, she enjoys wreaking havoc in people’s lives and spreading mischief. She revels in evil.”

t. son of abusive BPD mother

Attached: 003CC517-976E-4F01-A8C9-A1027E7BDFB4.png (1359x584, 683K)

Oh yeah. This would be sort of hard on a father I think. Tone it down some for his sake at least

She’s also in the process of ruining his life through divorce and she once ripped his glasses off while driving, and also destroyed his relationship with his parents through her jealousy, just for some context.

Just wanted to thank whoever posted the links to Lust, Caution in Chinese. The thread 404'd, so I thought I'd post a thank you in the top couple of threads.

If you send this to your dad, he'll think you're the mentally ill one.

Oh this is your mom? I thought it was ur girlfriend
my b

is this something JBP has said or only in his voice?

Depends if your pops is slaved emotionally to her BPD escapades. If so, he'll just rabidly defend her.

If he sees her for what she is, this is fairly mild description of BPD NoC. I'd just write "I'm cutting of mom for a while to get emotional distance".

Dealing with BPD people is not all that hard, all you need to do is emotionally divest and one can get along on that level. It's only when this boundary is lost they'll snap and bite off your head.

Just a list of things she’s done

>attempt to manipulate me into hating my dad by playing the role of “battered housewife” (he has never hit her) right as divorce process begins
>tries to goad me into intervening during their arguments, calls me “disloyal” when I don’t because it causes me extreme distress and says she wishes I was like her friends’ sons when I’m getting the shakes during the domestic incidents
>lied about being bullied by paternal grandparents out of jealousy, still sticks to lies 20 years on, not sure if she is delusional or just unable to admit she is a liar
>tried to brainwash me as a child against dad’s relatives by constantly “confiding” in me about the “mistreatment” by my grandparents, all lies
>would scream at me as a child if I showed too much affection to my dad or other relatives
>continued to shriek at me/wag finger in my face like an autistic child for not being “unquestioningly loyal” to her during divorce when I was experiencing a panic attack due to parents fighting in house
>covered up my late aunt’s affair which was going on while my uncle was taking care of her while she was dying of cancer, still rationalises it because the other man “made her happy” (man in question is an alcoholic criminal), uncle now on heavy antidepressants
>now divorcing my dad and taking half his shit while smugly proclaiming “well legally it’s mine”

sounds like a cunt, you should stop seeing her.
also, the text is fucking dogshit, stop watching so many JBP videos, user.

Try and drive home the point that if she were a complete stranger, you wouldn't have anything to do with her and would actively exclude somebody like that from your life

I think the goal here is youre trying to give your dad a reality check and make him take a giant step back to see how it looks outside of all the family bullshit

yes, tone it down.
be concise and short, I'm sure you have a lot of feelings here, but you should divulge those to a source less "close" than your father. tell him what he needs to understand about it, that its important to you, and that you're sorry it couldn't be better
other than that, good luck user, sorry about your senpai

From what you describe she doesn't seem to cycle love/hate phases, she's just overall kinda shitty. Sounds like a "normal" mom to me. For most moms, both their hubby and the kids are their pet dog. How dare you bark and wander off leash? How dare you show allegiance to different masters?
This behavior is possessive and narcissistic, like every third woman on this planet who throw jealous fits about their men and children. You're a tool to validate her and help her get validation from others.
And possibly, you post this here because you probably inherited some of her traits, looking for validation.

just have a beer with him fuck dude don't try and suck his dick

what you mean suck his dick?

place his phallus in your oral cavity and draw upon it succulently

what’s the connection to my text?

Genuine question, have you ever stood up to your mom? Like was there ever just a point in your life where she was pulling her normal shit same as usual but you got so fed up with it that you boiled over and screamed at her?

Yes, last Sunday, she started screeching at me and wagging her finger at me when I refused to get dragged into their latest argument and turn against my dad (they physically scuffle and shit). I boiled over when she started saying she wished I was like her friend’s son and that I was disloyal and I started screaming SHUT THE FUCK UP in her face at extreme volume over and over again. She is so tone deaf that she doesn’t think to stop at this point and continues with the finger pointing, talking over me, goading, and following me around the house. She continues ranting in this strange autistic screeching monotone, speaking extremely rapidly, as if in tongues or something, all you can do is scream over her to shut the fuck up over and over again at speed and interrupt her. At the point where I wanted to physically hit her (vigorous finger wagging) I decided the lesser of two evils would be to just slam my head against the wall with all my strength, and she didn’t even register it and just continued. I locked myself in my room, felt myself start to breathe at speed and started to scream uncontrollably in fear when the suicidal thoughts flooded in and she still continues. Is it autism, total lack of empathy, or low IQ preventing understanding of basic signals to shut up?

she's a woman; she knows she can do whatever she wants and you won't touch her- and she's right you bashed your fucking head into a wall to not hurt her
user, you should sock your mom in the fucking mouth

Your entire family sounds mentally ill. I don't really know what to tell you because you sound like you've been developmentally stunted by your shitty upbringing (not saying this as an insult I just don't think you have the capacity to handle the situation). You should definitely cut contact and urge your dad to do the same.

this! separate and try to grow as a person. moms should love their babies, not scare them or be unstable around them.

Could you elaborate on the developmental stunting part please?

Who's Dodge? What the fuck is happening here?

“Dodge” is a childhood nickname for my uncle (widower of aunt, who was my mother’s sister)

this

just say "sorry for talking like a fag" at the end

wow. your life really is just an unbroken chain of Bold & The Beautiful scripts, huh? maybe I'm just falling for a meme here, but after reading all the case studies I think I'd honestly rather have cancer than a personality disorder

all the best to you and your family. hope you find peace

>I decided the lesser of two evils would be to just slam my head against the wall with all my strength, and she didn’t even register it and just continued. I locked myself in my room, felt myself start to breathe at speed and started to scream uncontrollably in fear when the suicidal thoughts flooded in and she still continues.
Your response to your mom yelling at you is to slam you head into a wall like a literal retard downie and then lock yourself in your room and scream. A boy has to kill his mother to become a man (this isn't literal don't actually kill your mom you stupid sperg). But you get what I'm saying? You have to stop caring so much what this dumb woman thinks of you, she's a person like anyone else with faults. You obviously recognize that she's a toxic person who doesn't want the best for you, so why are you letting her get to you to the point that you slam your head into a wall? If you don't want her screaming at you because it's annoying then go into your room or get out of the house but it's immature and childish to let her get to you emotionally to the point that she's giving you a panic attack over her nonsense ramblings.

Attached: 1524432250547.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

She fucks with my head by trying to present the situation as one where I have to “rescue” her. She manipulates me to draw me in.

That's not an excuse, user. You know better, you've said it yourself right here in this very post. You've seen her schtick your entire life. When she starts yelling at you just calmly tell her "Calm down I don't want to be around this right now" and remove yourself from the situation. Slamming your head into a wall is tantamount to throwing a temper tantrum, there's no reason why you should be allowing her to get to you like that and if you don't learn how to deal with it you're never going to grow as a person and a man.