No.

I think NOT.

No.

go back

A challenger appears.

Attached: iu.jpg (2264x2287, 1.57M)

Crime and Punishment.

fuck off back to leftypol aka reddit.

Just wanted to thank whoever posted the links to Lust, Caution in Chinese. The thread 404'd, so I thought I'd post a thank you in the top couple of threads.

Absolutely not

Anna Karenina and War and Peace

wow that was actually me, wasn't sure if you'd get it as I didn't see a reply before the 404.

You’ve never read it though

Cheers for it. I'll probably use those sites to find other things in future.

prime cunnysment

There is but for some reason it was written by the same auteur

I read the whole thing through in like a week. It was fine, but not a classic. I particularly enjoyed the nuclear war tennis simulation bit and the part where the tranny is withdrawing, but it wasn't an all-time great novel. A lot of it was pretty insipid

What is this book about?

/literallyme/ killing some old bitch and her sister and end up not regretting it but kinda regrets it

how do I find a Sonechka gf

How much would you give it out of 10

6.5-7/10
There were definitely parts I enjoyed, but it's really overhyped. It has interesting themes, but it doesn't have any shelf life. It honestly read like a late 80s early 90s period piece more than a classic novel.

I prefer this.

Attached: 71-6se96LjL.jpg (850x1360, 239K)

Alright, fair, based :), I myself am 33 pages in, Usually people who criticise the book are people who haven’t read it or have given up 100 pages in, it took you a week?, I’m impressed.

Bros K is much more immersive and impactful

I prefer the Brothers Karamazov but enjoyed Crime and Punishment too

Not the guy you replied to, but most of the people who criticize the book probably haven't read it at all. Anyway, stick with it. It's slow at the beginning but everyone says it clicks around page 2 or 3 hundred. Easily one of my favorite novels, hope you enjoy it.

Wrong.

Thanks user, will do, I enjoyed the written part about the insecure weed addict.

Moby-Dick

Don Quixote

Go to Russia and tour the common folk for a suitable bride. Find a qt16 year old walking out of church, proceed to berate her, then randomly start grovelling and crying and ask her to read Lazarus from the Bible.
Oligarchs and government officials have probably beaten you to the chase here.
so some potential substitutes:
>lowkey Catholic South Korean strippers
>hispanic, American midwestern, and Eastern European populations in general