Why is existing extremely painful?

Why is existing extremely painful?

Attached: Matejko_Christianization_of_Poland.jpg (1634x1175, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/AWalkingAphrodisiacByNicholasBlacksmith
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because we have sinned. We have separated ourselves from God, and without his infinite grace, we are doomed to die.

Because you want to.

Alternatively: 4u

For you

Sounds like you need a Chinese whore to wrap her thunder thighs around your face

I'm almost sure that this life is purgatory.

How can you remove the pain barrier so you can get back on track with your career?

A. Pain, in its simplest form, is a negative physical sensation that takes place when something in your body, body parts, or something else, touches something else in your body -- say, hair on your head, nails on your hands.

And it's not just any hair, and it's not just any nails, or any parts of your body: It's painful when you feel that you're being treated like you're no longer human.

There are three types:

• Type I pain: This includes things like:

1. The pain caused by any one part of your body touching another part.

2. Types IIA pain: These "other types" or "other types" of pain include:

1. The pain experienced when the body's primary pain-relief system malfunctions, causing you to be unable to properly relieve that pain.

2. Type II

Sounds nice
>For career
Just read the Stoics, starting with Epictetus

This.

Because you are a sinner. We all are. Sin is a heavy fucking burden, put it down.

Desire.

Is Christianity and sin a misrepresentation of the human condition?

because you are weak

>the secular life leaves me feeling like I'm lying to myself about reality
>the Christian life makes me feel alone and isolated
Heh, I'm going to make it, right lads?

I am not really sure what to believe, and so I am in more or less the same boat as you. But,
I am completely convinced that there is something higher. Cultivate strength and reap the benefits. I can't say that you will make it, but by your will you CAN make it.

Attached: DbwGiQLU0AAO_yt.jpg (300x300, 9K)

Why does God punish the son for the sins of his father?

No, not really. You're just a massive pussy who can't cope with the fact you're a failure.

It’s not. That’s the lie and it continues because we allow it.

Attached: D6DC35CD-1BF4-48A8-8A4F-343C6F806D03.jpg (350x194, 15K)

It isn’t, you just suck at life.

>being that cannot even look upon sin
>sinning

I wish that I had the proper tools to articulate how correct you are.

Attached: 1551044841866.jpg (365x346, 16K)

You've misunderstood my point, but I realized my wording was vague. Let me rephrase my question: Why are humans today punished for the sins of Adam and Eve?

He felt like it
Why He did I cannot say

>said the tripfag
OP if you take any shit from this guy I swear to fucking god

>negative
What does pain negate?

The influx of tripfags is sickening

read Augustine's The City of God

Because other humans make it painful
But at the same time, a lack of human interaction is also suffering
It's a Catch-22

the original sin allowed sin to enter into the world, we perpetuate this by continuing to sin
Christ's passion was not an atonement by which God inflicted punishment on anyone, but a manner by which man could be freed from sin

I'm a busy guy and could die in my sleep or something. Why don't you explain it if you understand it?

Because you have no internal peace, you are subjective to the world and it’s fallen ways, abiding by the idea that no one is perfect and that’s fine, accepting right for wrong and wrong for right and trying adamantly to convince yourself of this, drop the Ego, and all shall be revealed, but first just relax, happy sailong user
>existing ego as an adult
Right?, right.

Attached: 10B8565D-9E94-4306-BDFB-C61CD1CEC11C.jpg (1000x1462, 247K)

LOL

Augustine is such an obvious man child. Every time I read anything of his I can't get over how sad he is in compared to his Greek and Roman predecessors. He is of a weak taciturn sentiment that really suits the last thinking man on the precipice of the dark ages. A perfect summary of the weak men that let Rome fall.

He is philosophy without courage.

Hahahahaha

What is your reasoning? I think it's likely. Or that this is some type of test.

t. Orthocucks

My fucking God. I'm not even atheist and this "answer" terrifies me. You know that book"s" have like 2000 pages, right?
OK then, in what part? I mean in what "book"? Can you just specifies what book is covering it?

Why are all chriscucks' lives seemingly so filled with suffering? Is christianity just a cope mechanism? I'm an atheist and my life is great! I absolutely love existence.

To toughen you up. Hard times make strong people.

because you seek limitlessness but convince urself u r restrained

Attached: 3b1864b363ffcfa1b40629933c8cba4c.jpg (564x497, 45K)

For weak people, hard times either make them tougher or make them convert to christianity as a coping mechanism. It seems like the majority of people itt fall into the latter category.

this is like asking why is pain painful?

You are one of the lucky ones.

>For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.

Snake was right. Being like God means being able to suffer. This is why the world is as it is.

Attached: likens.jpg (291x341, 27K)

Branding people who dissagree with you instead of actually interacting with their views.
Small brains gonna small brain.

So it goes. And I didn’t I even put forth a coherent response, I just laughed, apparently I’m an orthocuck now

t. orthocucks

Why do Christians routinely make some of the dumbest posts here?

>have auto-immune condition my entire life without knowing it
>sitting still for long enough becomes painful
>subconiously sit in painful positions and tense my muscles to dull the pain
>high functioning autism, adhd
>chronic depression and fatigue as well mild anxiety - thought about suicide from as early as 12-13
>unable to fall asleep most nights

just recently started doing the carnivore diet, only drinking remineralized distilled water and holy shit I can feel 19+ years of pain slowly fading away bit by bit every day

I can't recommend it enough if you're going through chronic mental issues without knowing why even without any physical symptoms

>believing anything in a book can save you from internal suffering
>not reading for enjoyment and enhancing vocabulary but to escape

Attached: 776F434E-7C61-4CA8-ACBD-861F32A575DD.jpg (600x600, 64K)

good going bucko, keep sorting yourself

Pain is objectively good. The more pain in the world the better.

The human body has a hard time distinguishing pleasure and pain. Desire is pleasurable as long as you don't fullfill it, once you do pleasure dissapears and tedium takes its place.
Appart from the obvious read Cioran and Borges.

Also don't forget to tidy up your room. Nofap might also help you.

>high functioning autism, adhd
That's literally all young people now
>chronic depression and fatigue as well mild anxiety - thought about suicide from as early as 12-13
>unable to fall asleep most nights
Middle aged women are literally in the same boat as you.

It's not that hard to understand, OP. Like you can comprehend that you were an accident, right? Your mom and dad were fooling around one night when they were young and drunk. He pressured her into just not needing a condom for tonight, it would be fine, he'd pull out, etc. She was too drunk to really protest and truthfully she wanted to have sex more than she cared about the risk of pregnancy in that moment.

And you were conceived. Oops.

Now just apply that to a bigger scale.

Oops.

Attached: im-going-to-use-my-power-to-create-a-world-1347071.png (500x515, 65K)

Because you think only about the things that you don’t have instead of enjoying and being thankful for the things you have.

Yeah I don't think my case is exceptional anymore, I honestly believe the majority of young people have auto-immune diseases now (emerging research is linking autism and ADHD to auto-immune/gut dysfunction, as well as a host of mental disorders from depression and anxiety to schizophrenia)

It's honestly surreal seeing how unhealthy young people look nowadays, we're getting measurably shorter, dumber, fatter all the while disease rates are steadily increasing across the board.

My bet is on vaccines and medication (look up the readily available body of research linking vaccines to auto-immune disorders yourself if you don't believe me) as well as trash food quality, especially baby formula and terrible water quality

It's not painful in itself. You consider it painful. Now, you could say that your brain is wired to consider your life experiences to be painful but existing in of itself is nothing.

Attached: 11.jpg (337x450, 42K)

Only those who avoid pain will be hurt by it.

Read this and get over it, it could be worse:
archive.org/details/AWalkingAphrodisiacByNicholasBlacksmith

THE LAW OF FRICTION

AS ^ SO v

JUST AS FRICTION IN THE PHYSICAL PLANE CREATES HEAT, FIRE; SO TOO DOES THE FRICTION OF ONE THING RESISTING ANOTHER PRODUCE THE PRINCIPLE OF FIRE AS SUCH. THE PHILOSOPHER'S FIRE. 'I INDEED BAPTIZE YOU WITH WATER UNTO REPENTANCE: BUT (...) HE SHALL BAPTIZE YOU WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND WITH FIRE' ETC.

AGONY AND SORROW ARE, WHILE NOT A SUFFICIENT CAUSE FOR SPIRITUAL GROWTH, A NECESSARY ONE. WITHOUT THEM THERE IS STAGNATION. LANGUOR. PARALYSIS AND ATROPHY. MODERNITY IS NOTHING MORE THAN A MONUMENT TO THE REMOVAL OF PAINS AND THE PERVERSIONS AND STUPIDITIES THAT FOLLOW. EXISTENCE IS PAINFUL BECAUSE PAIN IS THE CREATURELY SPIRIT RUBBING UP AGAINST THE LIMITS WHICH ALLOW FOR ITS PERCEPTION IN THE FIRST PLACE. WHICH ACTIVATE IT. MIND IS THE PROGENY OF FRICTION.

HOWEVER, ONE MUST REMEMBER THAT THE LAW OF FRICTION IS ULTIMATELY THE SATANIC MODE OF PRODUCING HEAT. THE IDIOT RUBS HIS CHEST TO KEEP FROM GETTING COLD WHILE THE SAGE BREATHES CALMLY AND CONTROLS HIS TEMPERATURE BY FORCE OF WILL. SO TOO WILL YOU LEARN THAT REASON ITSELF IS THE TRUE AND MOST EFFICENT AGENT BY WHICH FIRE IS PRODUCED, AND THEN YOU SHALL BE TRULY FREE.

IC XC NIKA.

Attached: isaac.jpg (600x1125, 153K)

>YOU LEARN THAT REASON ITSELF IS THE TRUE AND MOST EFFICENT AGENT BY WHICH FIRE IS PRODUCED, AND THEN YOU SHALL BE TRULY FREE.

A braindead "friction" analogy that boils down to stoic cuckoldry - what a brainlet. If this is a philosopher, then all of /pol/ is with their "common sense". Literally on par with "hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create hard times".

Because the son is of the father. Sin isn't merely a crime, it warps who you are, spiritually (which changes you physically, mentally etc)
how would it not be passed on to your offspring, who is of you

So that we can better empathise with our favorite authors.

Attached: 55f0e3aaf37ac5de2f0c14705268752f--ennui-famous-people.jpg (736x981, 205K)

You must abandon your human sense of justice, in which punishment is reaction to some other undesired action. Sin is primarily the relationship between our will and God's will. When a man sins, he places himself before God, following his own will over the will of the Lord. This is to remove yourself from God's presence by some degree. It is not that the sin causes separation, but the sin is itself the separating. If the father has sinned, has removed himself from God in some portion, how will the son not also be removed from God? Imagine a Man who lives in the center of a city. The very center of the city is extremely beautiful, and offers everything you could want or need. As you get further from the city, it becomes uglier and uglier, more and more unpleasant, while at the same time the streets become more confusing. If the man who was living in the center wanders outward, he will become lost and surrounded by ugliness. And it will be painful, because he remembers where he was before. Now imagine that while he is lost, he has a son. The son will not appear at the center, for the son takes the place of the father. A son is in many ways a recreation of the father. So now this son is on the outskirts, where it is ugly and confusing. Except the son has never even seen beauty. How can he find his way back? How many generations would it take of wandering before the way back home is discovered?

It is not that God punishes the son for the father, but that when the Father sins, he removes not only himself from God, but his descendants also. As we go about in the world, we carry with us not only the memory of our ancestors, but also the future of our descendants. If you are lost, and you have a son, your son will learn from you, except he will not have known what you knew. He will only know what you have shown him. And so, not only will he be lost, but he will not even know that he is lost.

Based

4U

I wish there was a site wide rule of perma banning all tripfagging that isn't used only when absolutely necessary for a contextual need to prove post same authorship spanning a conversation when the nature of the particular communication requires it.

Original sin is barely in the Old Testament. The idea that it is inherited is in neither.

4 u

Original sin is one of the first things presented, and Adam and Eve are "cursed" along with all their descendants. Frequently it says that a sin will stay with Israel for many generations. Do you expected to be put in bold italics with a little explanation box and quiz at the end of the chapter?

Capitalism.

nice user

based

>Ughh why do I have to get up at 8am to work this job I don't like! Why can't I just stay home and have everything handed to me
grow up commie. accepting society is a normal part of maturing

t. Hamerican idiot

Back to your processed burgers, KKona

Attached: AJkoXqMq_400x400.jpg (225x225, 10K)

based

based dazai poster. we talked in that thread a couple days ago

Why do we exist at all ffs. Apart from religious answers whose authority is based on revelation none of it makes any sense at all

What kind of burger isn't processed? It's ground beef. Not just ground beef, but often from scrap chunks of other cuts. And then, yeah, you probably want to cook it, which probably involves some kind of seasoning or marinade or spice in the burger, maybe some cheese or onions if you're getting fancy. And ideally your grill, whether flat or open flame, is seasoned. Then you have to put on bread, which requires a quite intensive process to get from the raw ingredients of grain and yeast, through the oven, to a nice and evenly risen bun. When you put it on the bread, most people add cheese or condiments or salad. I'm not going to say that burgers are the most complex food, by any stretch, but c'mon, they're significantly more complex than sashimi, and even that involves a process. I'm actually a little concerned; what are you eating if you're avoiding processed food altogether? I take it you're not eating the mana of heaven?

idiot

Because you touch yourself at night.