What's their frickin' problem?

Attached: hors.jpg (1100x733, 196K)

the far left one is ugly so she subscribes to sexual revolution and only chases other females simply to spite men from her bullied youthful years.

Woman 2 is a goddess in the flesh that get's what ever she wants, she can do heroin twice a week and her father will continue to supply her money even after her 3rd trip to the psyche ward. Girl 1 is her supplier who likes to molest her when she is high.

Girl 3 is her child hood best friend who never got as many opportunities as girl 2 so she says on her side by the hip until girl 2 overdoses and dies. She is fucking the father of girl 2, girl 1 and 2 don't hang out with each other unless girl 3 is there.

Not sure about the other two but the one on the left looks like a Frenchman in drag

They're women.

woops girl 3 and girl 1 don't hangout unless girl 2 is there*

>What's their frickin' problem?
You mean women? Read 'On Women' by Schopenhauer and 'Sex and Character' by Weininger. That's all you need to know.

Dasha's so fucking gorgeous, too bad she's a dullard

She looks like a fucking quadroon.

>the far left one is ugly so she subscribes to sexual revolution and only chases other females simply to spite men from her bullied youthful years.
She's straight and bangs dudes on the regular, check her twitter (not linking it but you can find it). Sorry your gaydar is in such abysmal shape

Imagine if they all sat around burning your balls with cigarettes while they called you a homosexual faggot undeserving of the touch of a woman or any place in society other than a source of entertainment for people to get satisfaction from abusing, telling you to savor every bit of spit they each gift you on the floor getting angry at you if you tried to close your legs or cover your balls as they burned you

She looks like a white Russian, retard

Dey got the friggin pussies, so they cant think and got doo doo brain

reality =/= Fiction

Wrong, spastic, she has a coon nose and muzzle.

>Imagine if they all sat around burning your balls with cigarettes while they called you a homosexual faggot undeserving of the touch of a woman or any place in society other than a source of entertainment for people to get satisfaction from abusing, telling you to savor every bit of spit they each gift you on the floor getting angry at you if you tried to close your legs or cover your balls as they burned you
Yeah that's pretty much what listening to the pod feels like

>race """"""""science""""""""
>literally just making up bullshit all day and getting mad about it

ANA SIT ON MY FACE MOMMY PLEASE

Wtf are you talking about, you butthurt libtard? I'm saying that she looks like a spade. I'm not saying that she's literally descended from blacks, just that you're attracted to black facial features.

>she can do heroin twice a week and her father will continue to supply her money
Heroin is not expensive. People start using it because spending $150 on oxycodone a day is unfeasible.

*blocks your path*

Attached: Con9wUZWgAAERY5.jpg (900x1200, 143K)

I don't know who these people are.

Adam is funniest member of cumtown

fuck off bug

Some brooklyn hipsters with a left leaning podcasts where they belch and fart or something. Very based

t. All the dead air on every episode without Stav

t. Rape bystander

>Woman 2 is a goddess in the flesh
what the fuck is happening to beauty standards, look out the fucking window faggot

they are all hot in that weird sense that slightly-below average chicks who are passionate about culture will actually be able to respond to you like a human being (for at least an hour before you get bored) and then deeply appreciate your cock, flooding them with a dialectic abundance that otherwise they operate with socially on a scarcity-playing-field.

tl;dr, they're like art hoes with hardly any of the bad parts (apart from being clearly drug users and generally degenerate, although surprisingly less than the norm)

to be fair he was wearing flip flops

Only Yea Forums could produce this reply.

Tao Lin/Meghan Boyle/BRAAP BARN/YONIA pasta about them when?

How do you think they come?

I genuinely like Anna's opinions despite her retarded haircut

She looks like she has downs

imagine thinking any of them are below average (granted this is a bad pic of meg)

Thinking Nick isn't the funniest member is one of the biggest contrarian opinions you can have
Cumtown is Nick and his two friends

Dasha is probably as smart as it gets for an actress/model, and I mean that as a compliment

the left one is the only one I'd fuck

she's also probably the most pathologically online poster of anyone in the cum town extended universe, besides maybe nick and felix

the two sticks chased the one with the big ass away because she had the temerity to ask them to stop saying retard so much. then a few episodes ago they said they were going to stop saying it anyways.

I think they're blowing up, all the talk about returning emails and cleaning up their act recently makes it seem like they're getting some kind of interest, probably pitched as Desus & Mero for barred out white alt kids

2>3>>>>>>>>>

who are these peoples?

>because she had the temerity to ask them to stop saying retard so much
source?

that was the rumored reason for meg's departure and anna seemingly confirmed it when she mentioned meg for the first time since she left and said she was going to keep the retards to a minimum