When is he coming back bros

When is he coming back bros

Attached: images (10).jpg (225x225, 16K)

When we make an AI god (aka the Beast)

2000 years after his death.

About 4000 years from Adam to Jesus and the same amount of time from the resurrection to his return. I don't have the exact arithmetic in front of me right now, but close to AD4000

i always thought this

>But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts
Really adds up too.

Why would you think that?

He is already here, bros. Inside and outside all of us.

Attached: 25245436534643636356.jpg (248x204, 12K)

Ive always thought that even as a child.. and it's hard to shake and remove like a deep rooted rose.

It aligns with the description of the end times, and his return is now needed more than ever. Also implies symmetry, and continuity.

This.
>For where there are two or three gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Let's keep the faith, chums.

Attached: 25245436534643636357.png (882x758, 26K)

this

Attached: 1548204739875.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Et iterum venturus est cum gloria, iudicare vivos et mortuos, cuius regni non erit finis.

Attached: 1527438056534.png (642x705, 303K)

Where does the symmetry come from?
This seems more symmetrical to me

2000 years ~ Adam to Abraham
2000 years ~ Abraham to Christ
2000 years ~ Calvary to The End Times

He never existed though.

I hope so.

>He never existed though.

Attached: 1557190540350.png (263x322, 9K)

Stop worrying about when He's coming back for the Second Coming. Start working to bring Him back in your heart and spirit

meme magic.

Well I guess in some ways he did ;). Think about this post when you kneel down to pray to Duke Valentino.

Attached: borgia.jpg (280x367, 49K)

The historicity of Jesus is disputed only by fringe nutcases who usually have a personal axe to grind. Even the most ardent atheist materialist historians will admit that he existed.

Forgot something.
Here, take this: " « Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ » "

Attached: WORST POSTER OF ALL TIME.png (486x427, 79K)

But Christ is called the second Adam, not the third

Does it even matter if he existed? Fiction is reality anyway, at least judging by our behaviour.

Sure, some jew named Jesus existed around that time and proclaimed himself the Christ. A lot of jews named Jesus did this. See: Josephus. Why is he portrayed as a white European again?

Newton predicted 2060 to be the beginning of the end. But as he said, no one knows when Jesus will return except the Father

Based and christpilled

>jesus was a real dude, he just didn't do any of the things in NT
inb4 muh embarrassment

>Why is he portrayed as a white European again?
Because he was conceived of God and not the seed of a man. His DNA was determined by God. He could have made him purple if he so wanted. We see pictures of him in caves as early as 100AD. He is depicted as a white man like the Greeks. This was an act of humility on God's part, fashioning His own Son after the manner of Gentiles, to show that God's Grace isn't limited to a single people but all people.

>moving the goalposts

Good post

>We see pictures of him in caves as early as 100AD
Source?

That sure was convenient of God to pick the whites and not the Asians who have completely rejected the religion. Get real you imbecile, Kikestianity is diet Judaism watered down to be palatable for Europeans. Jesus was a jew, Kikestians worship this jew, and this wacky foreign desert cult was just an offshoot of Judaism no different than Islam.

Attached: _87264971_jesus_bbc.jpg (624x463, 28K)

I just feel that he is looking down on us and that he is weeping.

Attached: 3165512879_f3231cb101_b.jpg (1024x761, 421K)

Asians worshipped him big time. Mao and Japan emperors put an end to that.

After this world is cleansed. You all fail to understand the loss of purity in the world.

Yes but Abraham is the ushering of the God's revelation by personal guidance.

>a white man like the Greeks
555-come-on-now.jpg

Attached: U Are Such An Idiot.jpg (500x500, 30K)

the greeks where white
if you think their culture and ethnicity is still the same as 2000 years ago then you failed history and are retarded.

what did he mean by this?

Based Catholic kun

That he doesn't understand that the whole point of the New Covenant is that purity is irrelevant

War, pestilence, famine, death.

The new covenant is only with the new church. Most people are dysgenic, subhuman sinners who by mere dint of being born in such a chaotic age have no repentance in their hearts and thus cannot be forgiven.

Hehehehehe, your cope is showing, you utter mongoloid.
Nothing triggers the seething 'muh ancient greekz' /pol/-nigger more than fathoming someone non-whites standing at the literal cradle of western civilization. Literal we-wuzzing
Also
>the greeks where white
>where
End your life, stupid

Attached: End Ur Life Stupid.jpg (225x225, 9K)

If you believe that, then get off your high horse and go save some souls in the name of the One who saved you. Incredible that the Beatitudes are so quickly ignored. This kind of shit is what Nietzsche talked about when he was decrying the "believers in the orthodox belief" and "the good men". Time to eat with the whores and lepers user. Get out and spread the joy of Christ with the fire of the Holy Spirit burning in your mouth and your belly.

Are you retarded user? Do you think I mean they where a blonde and pale skin?
Holy kek.

He came back to us and look at what we did to him.

Attached: jesus-allin.png (300x300, 85K)

Seriously, the personal aspect is quite literal.

If you calculate when Adam was born by starting with some settled historically-confirmed date and going backwards you will get that he was born around the 3800s BC or something like that (Ussher chronology isn't accurate enough). If true, then the year 6000 won't happen for another 200 years or so. I have a feeling Jesus won't come back before then. More importantly though there's still prerequisites that have to happen before he comes back. For example, Ephraim and Judah need to reunite in Israel and the third temple needs to be rebuilt, before the Messiah comes (in Christianity's case a second/final time).

>what did he mean by this?

"I am coming soon"
"Just kidding I meant 4000 years from now"

>For example, Ephraim and Judah need to reunite in Israel and the third temple needs to be rebuilt, before the Messiah comes
noob here, where is this mentioned in the bible?

I don't see how anyone has portrayed him as European. He is often depicted as being light-skinned and as having brown hair, which has always occurred in the Levant.
Even Middle Eastern depictions of Jesus could be accused of making him look 'white' like pic related, but all they were doing was modeling him after the 'look' at the time.

Attached: 10-codex-de-rabbula.jpg (863x629, 105K)

me on the right

Different regions of Europe portray him differently. Look at the difference between English stained glass and a Russian icon

The West had icons once upon a time. We lost a great deal of art and culture during the times of the great Iconoclasm

And Ethiopian Jesus is a brother. I don't know why you expect a Russian Iconographer to risk fucking up his creation by attempting to depict a phenotype he has seen a handful of times in his life. People draw what they know.

Isaiah 11 and Ezekiel 37 for the Ephraim/Judah thing. As for the third temple, that has to do with the ending chapters of Ezekiel. Also relevant: Amos 9:11-15.