Which books should I read if I want my oneitis to fall head over heels for me and she's already swallowed the modernist...

Which books should I read if I want my oneitis to fall head over heels for me and she's already swallowed the modernist globohomo secular materialist shitstew?

Attached: 6cc96b75c793ae35da83cc862949438d6edc6852_hq.jpg (327x367, 25K)

kys yourself

Butterfly's favorite books are the ego and its own and also epicurus BUT soon i will get her to love the bible and true christian ethics too. :3

>her
OH NO NO NO

Yes, Butterfly is a beautiful woman and soon to be my christian wife. :3

I got some bad news for you sweaty, butterfly is a man pretending to be a woman to string you along. You're being played and if you don't stop now he's gonna trick you into sucking his dick.

Crime and Punishment.

Butterfly is a 50 year-old menopausal lesbian tranny.

old butterfly is but """"she"""" doesn't post here anymore. This :3 retard is getting catfished by someone who probably doesn't even own panties.

Not me
It’s not me. Look at the grammar it’s all wrong.

She already has read the Bible, you just haven’t had the pleasure of seeing her quote books.

If I were her, I would enjoy reading Esther. It’s a tale of women dominating men. Because in reality, women have always done that and didn’t need workers rights or even voting rights to do so.

To be completely honest women’s clandestine power has probably waned in the last century or so :3

I think she quoted Ruth iirc ...

you already sucked his dick at the DC meetup didn't you?

She was there and flirted with all the other guys instead of me irl :3

wtf.... who are you pretending to be me you impostor! :3

butterfly, don't believe this charlatan! :3

And that is me I’m joking around ofc

This is not

Interesting phenomenon, you want to be me during the highs and none of the lows.

Cowards, the lot of you

Now let me make one thing clear. Unlike her, I have a lot of empathy. I try to feel for others. Maybe she does maybe she doesn’t.

Anyway, not all of my highs are lows for her. She is very kind but trust me when I say this thread is a low for her :( she is a qt :3

We all know you're a mentally ill cockslurping tranny lover. You're not fooling anyone. Just embrace it

50 year-old menopausal lesbian trannies don't go to Heaven

And now she is crying because of my empathy. At work, no less. :3

She has read this thread and will cry because of how genuine I am

Oh stop. She is mid 30s :3

Do you know where she works? You should go there and profess your love to her.

We need some snakes on this board to dispatch these fucking frog posters.

Attached: 17928850-ACCB-4B57-A2AE-DFE666484556.jpg (2304x3072, 941K)

Oh stop, you don’t know anything about women and think I’m like you.

You’ve never had a girlfriend :3