Blackpill me on Whitehead...

Blackpill me on Whitehead? Why is he studied by the Chinks but is barely heard about in Anglo land and is only known for his work with a third rate thinker (Russell)?

Attached: whitehead.jpg (390x522, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/china-embraces-alfred-north-whitehead
youtu.be/fR-COZ-4i8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>blackpill
>is barely heard about in Anglo land
You have to be at least 18 to post here

vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/china-embraces-alfred-north-whitehead

He sorta looks like a wise old asian but with the background of traditional western academia, so probably that

there's two fucking whitehead threads on this board right now using the same pic, he's staring into my soul

he is our patron philosopher

>Whitehead’s thought is often called “process philosophy,” as well as “constructive post-modernism.” It is distinct from French-influenced “deconstructive post-modernism” in that, to put it crudely, it does not believe reality is ultimately absurd. Instead, Whitehead taught reality is full of meaning

What did the article mean by this

lel

based anglo BTFOs french cucks with facts and god

Anglos don't understand pomo and project misunderstanding onto it. Whitehead is white popular with pomos.

*quite not white

huh?

Attached: quote-the-aim-of-science-is-to-seek-the-simplest-explanation-of-complex-facts-we-are-apt-to-alfred-n (850x400, 85K)

People think deconstruction is unproductive because they see the name and leap to conclusions. It is a foolish dichotomy. All destruction is creation and vice reversa.

>All destruction is creation and vice reversa.
defend this statement tbqh

Attached: 298a9e139ff1352215451899fd656279.jpg (850x400, 49K)

youtu.be/fR-COZ-4i8o

Because the Chinks are right about everything and Anglos (and all Western countries) are shit and too retarded to recognize his genius.

American Pragmatism is also beloved by the Chinese. Weird eh?

hey this is pretty much what the professors told us when dealing with taxonomy

the Chinese just love to steal shit

Bump

Why is it weird to like good ideas?

I mean Chinese thought is 3000 years old :/

Buump

can i support him on patreon