If you owned a bookstore what kind of food would you serve. Me? I'd serve crab legs

If you owned a bookstore what kind of food would you serve. Me? I'd serve crab legs

Attached: D0fmBQFWkAEibRG.jpg (600x600, 129K)

None, sounds like a great way to ruin your merchandise with stains

cheetos, fried chicken and really cold beverages covered in conedsation

Fried alive dog.

Attached: _100172245_mediaitem100172244.jpg (660x371, 24K)

I would hold a raffle/creative writing competition before every book signing. You know like 'write a witty retort to french bimbo' type of thing.

'shave your armpits, and get your seins out of my hotel room, you frog slut!'
like that?

There are only two tragedies in life: when a man doesn't get all the French bimbos he desires... And when he does!

Attached: main-image-the-famous.jpg (550x367, 69K)

craft beer, wine and artisan nibbles

Thank you user. I will be bringing all the art hoe slampigs to your establishment in preparation for the act (MARS IN VENUS)

We'd get a DJ for friday nights to play downlow cool-jazz classics and we're playing with the idea of having a poetry night but we're worried it will turn into a spoken word event and attract the wrong type fo people. got to keep it classy.

The booze will be over-priced as will the nibbles

Respasts thematic, to wit:

>Limburger canapes for Archie Double Digest release party
>Porridge for 3 Little Bears Eve
>Italian Wedding soup for The Pope introduces Manzoni's The Betrothed gala
>Individual portions of thin gruel for Oliver Twist's 180th Anniversary

I think I can hook you up with somebody to stand behind a MacBook and stream Spotify's Blue Train album radio for 250$ an hour.

Use me, I have apple music.

Barbeque, greasy cheeseburgers, cajun fries, candy, soft ice cream on a cone, ice cream sandwiches, other frozen desserts on a popsicle stick.

In my library there we will be no food, but a dryer, so people bring their food (or whatever object they want, as long as it's not alive) and pay to deep fry it. Also, every Fridayday I'll chose one random book and everybody will reenact scenes from said book (of course, they are supposed to have read it beforehand).
You can only join it of you say the secret password to a current member, then you have to pass the penis evaluation, because I don't want dicklets in my library.
Inside the library only bossa-eurobeat will be played, and there will be an aviarium, and you will be able (and encouraged) to actually bathe and rest in the bathroom/restroom.
The library will be a veilboat that will go around Europe.

*fryer

hmmmm

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 12.22.05 PM.png (756x526, 356K)

absinthe

would you guys institute a no singles policy in your bookstores?

It makes sense for public safety. You know with the recent disturbances and all.

i fucking despise the world 'nibbles' as a noun and i'm very glad it's fallen out of disuse. hopefully 'coffee morning' goes next

a no couples policy would surely have the same effect

The obvious answer is BBQ and I wouldn't offer anyone napkins. People will have to buy everything they touch and I would make a fortune.

Tapas

i would have a no fraternizing policy and if anyone starts acting like they're together or being overly friendly a member of staff would ree at them

Haha, this guy sorta looks like Winnie the Pooh.

Everyone on Yea Forums should run a Book store :3

An all singles policy? Every shooter would have a counter-shooter to neutralize them? Maybe it's crazy enough to work.