Why Jesus did never laugh or smiled?

Why Jesus did never laugh or smiled?

Attached: christ-and-the-samaritan-woman.jpg (1999x1100, 623K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Smile
youtu.be/Eqoipe5azs4
youtu.be/mEg4TKi3Los
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Autism.

Is anyone in the Bible ever described as laughing or smiling?

Smiling and laughing is submissive and beta. Jesus was alpha as fuck.

Attached: badass.jpg (924x702, 306K)

bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Smile

This. He was redpilled as hell. If he was alive today he'd be cheering on his true children on /pol/.

Why do you assume he never laughed or smiled?

>if he was alive today
He is alive always. Do not try and take our faith as your own.

Those translations are questionable. And that’s only 7 verses, and it is God who is “smiling.”

It’s hard to explain, but I think the Bible would be worse if had such details as “Jim smiled and said,”....” Its really the words and the actions that matter, not the gay, useless descriptions that you see in modern writing.

God is neither dead nor alive, you ultrapleb.

False. God is life in the purest and most abundant sense. Further, Jesus is Man and God. As he says, he is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

>Jesus is Man and God
you cant be man AND god retard

God is more that this "life" you describe.

Laughing and smiling are basic pleb filters. If a writer is photographed smiling, I refuse to read their work. If I catch myself smiling I instantly begin telling myself to kill myself.

This matter was settled in The Name of the Rose. Now get off your asian photoboards and read it, you worthless plebs

>read my book
Oh just tell us what it says that's relevant to this discussion, or fuck off.

This is accurate. If the author is smiling on their photo, they're most likely a Normie hack writer. If it's a soft sort of smile, I might give them a chance, but if they're grinning from ear to ear like some obnoxious doof, nope. This is what I mean by 'soft smile' by the way.

Attached: example.jpg (220x330, 18K)

>negatively conditioning yourself to a positive emotion

No need, I've already seen the movie.

Again, OP's question is a main driving point of the plot, plus you get to learn some latin words.

Do you ever see Putin smile? What above catwalk models, they're told not to smile because if you smile at others you're begging for their approval. Powerful people don't smile, that's a fact. Smiling men are also less attractive than serious, brooding men.

What about this?

Attached: Osamu_Dazai_photographed_by_Tadahiko_Hayashi.jpg (1280x1897, 641K)

Smiling really does seem like some sort of inhibitor to your mental capacity. As if smiling fills your brain with a drug that keeps you in a trance and separates you from reality. I really hate when people tell me to smile more

By your logic I should be drowing in pussy by now. Explain that away

smile more

have sex

You’re probably just ugly or weak

Why not? And what possible being could limit God except God's own will which is perfect and righteous? If God can be limited in any way, then how can he be God?

Nope to both
>valuing sex this much
Contradictions everywhere
Weak faggots

oh, you’re just retarded

Life is more than "this life". What's more, that God is Life itself does not prevent him from also being more than Life itself. That something has its entire being in God does not mean that God has his entire being in that thing. God after all is infinite, the most infinite infinite.

You seem to care for other’s approval. Still trying to fake it till you make it?
Not aware that smiling is a nevessary social reflex?

I only smile when something funny happens. It’s not as if I have to restrain my smile in everyday socializations. Rather, I feel pressured to force a smile because if you don’t, people assume you don’t like them, or that you’re depressed, or that you’re not a good person, etc.

Attached: bs.png (1332x1022, 1.9M)

>H. P. Lovecraft
Why did he wear the wing collar? Was it even worn regularly in his time?

Are you the one who cited Putin’s power and his geneal absence of smiles? I think we hold two different conceptions of power.

Most powerful people stand on their own plane. They’ve gotten that way because they don’t like people, aren’t good people, and so on. Very rarely is a cheerful person powerful.

The negative conditioning is a form of self fulfilling prophecy. On the other hand? If you feel pressured to force a smile than you ar submitting to others on the basis of social niceties or self-consciousness. Do you seek power? Or do you just larp?

this

klek

It's more about smiling in an effort to appease another when you're afraid of conflict, that's the problem. Smiling when you find something genuinely funny is not wrong, only when you're forcing yourself to smile for other people. That's beta and weak.

Cringe

Lmao

I’m destined for greater things than any of the men in that picture.

The thread has hit peak delusion. There’s no topping this, lads.

Because his dad put him on earth where all you can do is suffer.

That gives teen angst a whole new definition. Son, you’ll grow into a fine antinatalist.

Took himself too seriously.

?

JESUSCHRIST LAUGHS A LOT —HE IS THE ONE WHO LAUGHS THE MOST FROM EVERYONE IN SCRIPTURAL CHRISTIAN LITERATURE; YOU HAVE AN ERRONEOUS NOTION RE JESUSCHRIST BECAUSE ALL YOU THAT YOU THINK THAT YOU KNOW RE JESUSCHRIST YOU HAVE DERIVED FROM JUDEOCHRISTIAN LITERATURE.

JESUSCHRIST HAD A SARDONIC SENSE OF HUMOUR.

Attached: JESÚS, EL MAESTRO · ANÓNIMO · S · XVIII.jpg (1050x1344, 650K)

because he's a man and also god
literally unfathomable sincerity and deep sorrow

>... BECAUSE [...] ALL THAT YOU THINK THAT YOU KNOW...

Smiling 24/7 is Chad tier if used right
youtu.be/Eqoipe5azs4

Someone find that Chesterton quote about Jesus going to the hills to pray and laughing.

Based.

Jesus might not have smiled or laughed, but he sure did weep.

youtu.be/mEg4TKi3Los

imaging being such a turbo autist that you a) listen to metal and b) can't embed it properly in Yea Forums

>imaging being such a turbo autist
Way to fuck up imagining, guy. What's wrong with metal? We're on Yea Forums so autism is a given.

>The Name of the Rose
That book fucking sucks tho

think of multiple concepts of the some words you have there

kek

God and His Savior, Jesus Christ, never abandoned Him. Because joy is a human emotion, God takes care of a child but does not bring happiness. Jesus became God's people and became God's people. We're sorry for the funny world's turmoil, but we also highlight the disagreement. He is not the Son of God.

???

He knew he was going to be tortured to death.
...the fuck he doin’ in Greece?
>and it is God who is “smiling.”
Devious sadistic fuck that Yhwh is