Which way of existentialism is the best? I simply refuse to let go and trust God. I am willing to have faith...

Which way of existentialism is the best? I simply refuse to let go and trust God. I am willing to have faith, but faith in me, not something external.

Is it related to deservedness and internal merit?

Pic related

Attached: 206110AC0C624C9FA7CF12F8459F9453.jpg (1080x1349, 113K)

So you're idea of existentialism as a leap of faith in God is Kierkegaard 101, I guess. The type you are seeking is Camus 101.

work it out for yourself lazy nigga
also "ist" don't mean shit
become an "ual"

How the fuck is the pic related? No one cares what you jerk off to.

My idea of Kirkegaard's existentialism, yes. So far I only have read Fear and Trembling.

Nietzche was good, but a tiny little too autistic.
Never read Camus, he doesn't really interest me

Pic is actually related fren
It brings posters like you, one common goal

Ban all Jezebel posters

Have sex.

>Never read Camus, he doesn't really interest me

> I am willing to have faith, but faith in me, not something external.

His and Satre's existentialism is exactly what you're looking for, retard

Well I'll look them up then. Thanks

>I simply refuse to let go and trust God. I am willing to have faith, but faith in me, not something external.
In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence

>not realising that the self is eternal

My post had nothing to do with this pasta, I don't claim I'm an atheist. I simply don't want to rely on luck.

What do you mean? explain.

You will always have to rely on luck

Wow you think God's existence is a matter of probability? You haven't really understood what it is you are denying, youngin'

How so? How would luck be different from faith? Maybe I'm a control freak, but it doesn't seem viable on every turn.

Now you're just putting words in my mouth.

How are luck and faith at all similar?

It's something external of the self imo. I know they are not the same, but I cannot explain the difference between the two.

I'm not discarding theism, I just can't really integrate it in my judgement.

Luck or Fortune would be "I'll manage somehow", Faith would be "I'll manage for God is with me". Based on what? Why would he be with you? What happens if you fail? Whose fault was it?

>I simply refuse to let go and trust God.

ON THE CONTRARY: IF YOU LACK CONFIDENCE IN GOD, YOU HAVE ALREADY «LET GO».

Attached: SAN IGNACIO DE LOYOLA, POR JOSÉ DE PÁEZ.jpg (673x824, 474K)

>faith in me

what is me? is that internal voice, or those internal voices ? man thats crazy if you think about it.

>still trying to apply reason to faith
go back and read kierkegaard again

Luke 17:20-21
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

No because the ego is there. And I know mine could use some work

I understand you aren't supposed to rely on reason, Kirkegaard was everything but reasonable. But how am I supposed to transition?

I cannot realize the fucking movement, because I don't know how.

god I wish that were me

She is very beautiful, yes, one of my favorite pics of a woman. Unfortunately, I don't know who she is.

God isn't some helper for you to do stuff. Your idea of faith is off.

post girl

get replies

Attached: 1557339924176.jpg (1080x1350, 144K)

you just have to practice it user
just stop being rational, catch yourself doing it and willfully defy your reason. Refuse the logical conclusion. You have to choose it, you cannot figure it out.

Then what is the purpose of faith?

That's how it works, so far I'm glad people are answering

That's what I have been told to do. Defying reason seems like an interesting concept.

see that's why I never read the text when jezebels are posted. I just try to get everyone to jerk off together

Attached: ss4zpmpn56x21.jpg (622x768, 106K)

>you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures (jas. 4:3)

Faith should be to the glory of God, not your self interests.

Count your blessings, name them one by one; and it will surprise you what the lord has done.
>his divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness (1 pet. 1:3)

To put it simply, faith is trust in God. A good example is David as he was leaving Jerusalem during Absaloms revolt.
>if I find favor with the lord, He will bring me back and let me see it (the ark) and its abode, and if He should say, I do not want you, I am ready; let Him do with me as He pleases. (2 Sam. 15:23-26)