Not reading at least 50% female writers

>not reading at least 50% female writers

Attached: MundaneMatt.jpg (300x300, 20K)

I hate women and minorities.

Attached: 1539858912928.png (1440x1080, 1.85M)

How the fuck can someone be 50% female?

Attached: contapoints.jpg (700x700, 185K)

You would run out of books worth reading.

mentally ill man

Attached: ritsu smug.jpg (496x584, 27K)

>making conscious descions to forcefully include diversity in your literature and not just reading what interests and inspires you

Attached: B9F525AD-730A-40C5-9B6D-1FB73217949E.jpg (780x438, 38K)

All art is political, sweaty.

Attached: heh.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

If you read significantly over 50% male authors then you have an internal subconscious bias and now that I've made you aware if this, if that is the case for you or any other lurkers then you need to make an effort to correct this number and become a more well rounded and progressive reader

based smug anime poster

Reading isn't an art

Just for that I'm going to make sure I don't read female authors.

Nicholas Parrott is a disgusting faggot who’s trying to make his degenerate fetish socially acceptable and if he doesn’t kill himself soon, I will. Also, you need to go back.

Attached: ED847C14-C4C8-4BB0-A451-F06F85DF975A.png (911x988, 1.68M)

how do i leverage my vagina to get published in a traditionally male genre?

why would being aware of a bias make me change it? Why in the direction that you'd prefer?

You can't.

don't listen to
You just have to fuck someone moderately high up in the industry, easy as

Attached: castingcouch.jpg (576x335, 21K)

Makes sense that more men are better at it than women then

If it's a genre full of thirsty nerds you don't even have to fuck them. Just get a well-connected orbiter.

What a fuckin monster

Attached: 1554479537492.png (738x669, 186K)

>50%
>thinking gender is binary
Bigot

Lol. That's a myth. Nobody would give you a deal for your pussy, no matter how good it is.

>You just have to fuck someone moderately high up in the industry, easy as
no problem doing this but where do i find and contact them?

That's so naive.

naive.

Go to events and competitions and places where those people would be. And don't give it up right away you have to play the long-con, make them fall in love with you or else they'll just fuck you and fuck off. You have to make them think its their idea and you have genuine talent.

>make them fall in love with you
Wow. It's that easy huh?

I see. Thank you for the advice.

NAME ONE(1) MODERATELY DECENT FEMALE AUTHOR

>I name one
>You write "shit taste"
I've played this game many times.

By normie standards, there are a bunch. I've had fun with what I've read of Elizabeth Moon.
By Yea Forums standards I have to resort to someone obscure like Susanne Langer.

OP is still a fag and wrong btw.

>It's almost like women will tend to veer towards women, and men will tend to veer towards men.
>And nature wins again.

BRONTE GANG

>subconscious bias

I only read people who's ideas I'm interested in learning more about. It is incumbent upon women to write to my tastes if they want me to read them.
Also, no, authors are NOT essentially interchangeable as long as they write on the same topic. I hope you're not so deluded you'd suggest that.

What about declaring next june our 'minority month'? Every user would only read books written by women, black or gay people, or any other so-called minority (Jews don't count).

I

>Female
>Authors

Pick one (1)

What is these boot lickers of other than men and woman type of shill. If they wish so much to be read why would they write about interesting stuff instead of their depressif lives that no one cares about.
Rising another questions, what if, few well achieved and popular writers were those of the other, would it change your mind on their writing? if so, why if not, why not.

Attached: 1556917513542.gif (250x188, 183K)

Please express your ideas clearly. That statement is so vague it could mean dozens of things.

>not reading at least 2% tranny writers

What is health?

There's one paragraph from a female author that helped me explain something about women that I will never in my life share with anyone. A friend accidentally saw the title of that text in my bookmarks and almost burst out laughing. It's hidden under something that was in front of my eyes but I didn't pay much attention to it because I'm fucking male.

Embrace the female writers you fags. Especially the non-fiction ones, before the time feminism ruined them.

Attached: 110773137.jpg (620x413, 37K)

what's wrong with bias

I don't do this and about half of my favorite writers are women anyway.

>Womns ar such profund riters i kno 1 but wont share
Kys perhaps?

>sekrit nawlidj
>i won't tell you
>just obey you idiots

Well, I'm convinced!

I'd gladly read 50% females if they accounted for 50% of the good literature.
I'm not going to read a bad book just because of the colour of the author's skin or the outlay of their genitals.

the word bas connotes unfairness

you miss out on the great female writers

lifes unfair kid it's a doggy dog world
the insights of f*males don't interest me

That's good. At least you acknowledge your ignorance.

I read about 90% female writers to counteract the patriarchy.

>read anything by females
>OH MY VAGINA
>read anything by blacks
>OH MY RACE

Attached: 567777.jpg (776x600, 114K)

"unfair" meaning the judgement you make is a bad one

un·fair
[ˌənˈfer]

ADJECTIVE
1) not based on or behaving according to the principles of equality and justice.
2) unkind, inconsiderate, or UNREASONABLE.

>I don't want this knowledge because a woman produced it
that's just willful ignorance

now this is spooked
nature is just but it is not kind or equal

We agree on the same points, louder shiller seem to silence the vast majority who will be able to achieve any in the world. It is quite sad.

Nature is cruel, but we don't have to be.
--Temple Grandin

read Jay Wright

What is Nature, the forest, the ocean, the sky, the planet, the solar system et&.? You are talking as if it is some entities, yet everthing points towards a null universe with wave and mass, making no sense but your own.

She's the one who increased the efficiency of mass slaughterhouses, right?

I have read hundreds of works of literature and not a single one of them was written by a female, in fact, if i see a female name as the author i immediately make a mental note to NEVER read it. Yes i am a virgin. No i will not have sex.
*ahem*
fuck women (not literally)

Attached: DEC5BD66-D28C-45CF-808A-D21DA597D378.png (1000x1000, 120K)

fuck this everything is political nonsense

Mary Shelley

Post pic, I want to revel in the glory of a true alpha (potentially homo).

Fullmetal alchemist is the only one i can think of

It's not subconscious.

Attached: Arthur-Schopenhauer.jpg (827x591, 74K)

Leverage it asunder.

Someone post that screenshot of the post making fun of women's writings' titles, sex my vagina, menstruation in whatever, gender in my sex, etc.

She spent her career working tirelessly to improve the conditions of those slaughterhouses. She couldn't make slaughterhouses not exist; she did everything she could to make them as pleasant for the cows as possible.

The forest is the forest, the sky the sky, the planet the planet, the solar system the solar system. All of them are nature. Babies being born all fucked-up is part of the cruelty of nature. The mercilessness of predatory animals is part of the cruelty of nature. She's basically saying that the universe doesn't give a shit, but we can. We can work to improve the conditions for all life.

So you're saying that the world is fallen but we contain a spark of the divine and it is on us to be shepherds who take care of the flock?

Austen, bitch

George Elliot

Effectively, yes, though the theological language is unnecessary. You don't need to be a theist to believe it.

perhaps men are just better writers?

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4K)

Collette, Woolf, Eliot, Austen, Cather, Wharton, H. D., Swenson, Weil, Joan Murray, Barnes, Marrianne Moore, Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Christina Rosetti, the Brontes, Sitwell, Dickinson, Sexton, Plath

Not a moderately decent female author, cause God knows that's not much of a milestone, I think he meant name a moderately decent author who is female.

politics is literally the cancer of the world

How are any of them not (at least) moderately decent authors who are female?

This is why women ruin all hobbies, their hobby isn't ever actually the hobby, it's attention whoring with the hobby as a flimsy vehicle for said whoring. "Oh I love writing and books what books you say the ones with female names on the cover of course."

You need to think more clearly here: politics are a result of scarcity. Resources need to be allocated and cooperation across genetic clusters has to be made possible. What you're saying is that not being in the Garden of Eden sucks. Well, I guess.

lol

That's not an answer.

more like 100% male

This would make sense if men and women were equals in every way.
There are not, so it doesn't make sense.

What the fuck is wrong with the beast on the left's fingers

Ok, then how do you do get published as a guy tho?
>Go to events and competitions and places where those people would be. And don't give it up right away you have to play the long-con, make them fall in love with you or else they'll just fuck you and fuck off. You have to make them think its their idea and you have genuine talent.
>basically all this but without the lady bits
Jesus Christ you are all motherfucking idiots and should unironically throw yourselves into the ever burning sun. Fucking entire website of absolutely inhuman spergs

does that include white people living in predominantly non-white neighborhoods or countries? what about in 2050 when the global white people will cease to be a majority altogether, will you hate white people then?

It's true. I had sex with a children's book publisher and got in instead of a poor lady trying for the fourth time.

Yes.

then I have nothing left to say except based

Attached: 1548473517787.png (450x452, 295K)

>gay people
They're already way overrepresented among decent authors.

literally the only decent gay author I can think of off the top of my head is Wilde, though

Sappho, Plato, Catallus, Shakespeare, Marlowe, Hawthorne, Melville, Maugham, H.D., Woolf, Stein, Proust, Rimbaud, Lorca, James, Mann etc. Literally pick someone in the canon at random and they have a 20%-30% chance of being gay or bi

should have remembered Plato and Proust, but Shakespeare and Woolf were gay? I know that one of Woolf's friends was gay (she modeled Neville after him), but I didn't know she was gay herself, and Shakespeare being gay seems bizarre

Woolf more or less confirmed bisexual (with Vita Sackville-West). Shakespeare presumably bisexual given his Sonnets.

huh. going to have to reread the Sonnets with that in mind now

>Shikibu
>Eliot
>C Bronte
>E Bronte
>Austen
>Dickinson
>Woolf
>Plath
>Barnes
Off the top of my head, would genuinely like recommendations

>at least
so it's okay for women to be more than half, but not men

politics as a game played by TPTB is a sickening cancer.

scarcity should not be so great a concern these days. the reason it still is, is politics.

so yeah, it sucks to not be in eden. it also sucks to be sitting on the stillborn remains of eden while the political savages rip and tear and quibble over who gets what part. it sucks to know the process for achieving right and good, to know damn well that they know - and yet know that they will not do it.

THAT is the true cancer of human society. call it politics if you wish.

Attached: a88NZ71_700b.jpg (600x600, 54K)

>knowledge
>women

Pick one, faggot. The only contribution women have made to literature is that men want to fuck them, and then they write poems and shit.

the IPA is incorrect here, it's actually /ʌnˈfɛr/ [ˌʌnˈfɛɹ̠ˤʷ]. if you're using brackets, the transcription is narrow, so the letter r needs to be specified, and whether or not it's broad or narrow, you have to include the mid vowel distinction and the schwa/open-mid back unrounded distinction
in case my comment gets raped by the site's unicode, the character before f is the open-mid back unrounded vowel, the character between f is the open-mid front unrounded vowel, and the version of r and its diacritics in the narrow transcription is the pharyngeal-labial post-alveolar central oral approximate

oh my god the characters actually rendered for once
also *approximant

I think this is the Brit pronunciation. There's not even a hint of a labial velar approximate at the end of the Mid-Atlantic American pronunciation

if I remember my allophones correctly, then most dialects of British English would be /ʌnˈfɛr/ [ˌɐnˈfɛə̯] (or [ˌɐnˈfɛː]). narrowly transcribed rhotics in non-rhotic dialects either reduce to nonsyllabic schwa or lengthen the previous vowel

There aren't that many good ones.

Even the most antifeminist author, Esther Vilar, writes pretentiously and shallowly like only a women could. Have women written anything worthwhile ever? I highly doubt it.

Even the """classics""" are just dreaming of chad in a stylized way.

McCullers
M Robinson
Buck
Lispector
S Jackson
Roy
Z Smith