Friend is always complaining about "moral decline"

>friend is always complaining about "moral decline"
>one day bring up that Guenon and Evola are both getting a following online
>friend says they're both very good, I would enjoy them
>point out that Guenon was an ur-fascist and Evola advocated rape
>she just sighs and says nevermind

Attached: 1467455226379.jpg (427x549, 24K)

>she

>smug pepe poster
>having a friend

not buying it

In other words they didn't uphold a good standard of morals. You see that a lot from "traditionalists" these days

Correct

Attached: 1425162936140.jpg (875x850, 88K)

>scaring a female out of reading Guenon and Evola
>not realizing you found the modern day Leni Riefenstahl
>not marrying her and enabling her to produce propaganda films so you can ride off her coat tails and patreonbux

>grill reads Guenon and Evola
doubt

>"if u want 2 condemn my sinful, degenerate lifestyle, im sorry sweetie but u have 2 be a radical pacifist, celibate, charity working Franciscan monk or else I'm taking ur "traditionalist" carddd ;)"
>never mind my own moral shortcomings though
>*chops off dick*
>*changes school curriculum*
>*gets mad when you won't make their fag cake*
>*spergs at pronouns and inclusiveness of minorities in superhero movies*
>*cows to "traditionalists" from other cultures*

it's almost like the modern left makes any attempt at culture that isn't getting buttfucked on rave drugs impossible.

but that's exactly what makes them not traditionalists and I think they are very aware of that
I think their view is sternly on the future which is why it follows a Nietzschean path of transcending morality

centrist left white heretero middle class here.

Never been to Yea Forums before. Suprised to find it's identical to every other board. First words I read were redpilled, jews, fag and autist in the catalog.

it's abundantly apparent that the discourse on Yea Forums is a deeply ingrained, relentlessly perpetuated and stylised genre, which proposes much but delivers almost nothing. everyone is stuck in the same tropes and the same way of thinking. all the phrasing is the same. all the dynamics in conversations play out in the same way. the complaints, the hate, the pejoratives. I find myself doing it.

this place is cancerous.

maybe your thinking on this stuff has just been colonised?

>Evola advocated rape
Did he or is that just what Wikipedia says?

>mean, scary words my poor ears
>Yea Forums is not a nice place!

It's like you didn't want to address or make any points so you entered the fetal position and went off about how this place is evil.

It's not like coffee shops, congressional hearings, Reddit, or your Discord are any better. But it's only Yea Forums we're capable of being cynical of because
>n word!

Yea Forums is a dark sanctuary, a crypt of safety for the outcasts and rejects... people like you are too enamoured of the light to make it here. You want to join in the monster mash, but you're afraid when things get a little too... ghoulish!

Come back when your twisted and fucked up like us kiddo, till then.. the night is young.. and the dark carnival must roll on, with.. or without you!

Attached: IMG_3712.jpg (696x796, 410K)

Our moms gaslighted us instead of hugging, and the social dynamic of the board is just replay of that traume. Will you hug us?

Franciscan are friars, not monks.

>"She"
>Knows who Evola is
>Reads
>Is a women (female) with intellectual capacity

Is this sci fi general?

>everything I like is fascism
>everything I don't like is fascism
yeah, quit posting brainwashed filth

its not always like this but the pol/incel presence is unfortunately increasing.

Cringe and cringe-pilled

>Sub-culture has unique characteristics that it usually perpetuates.

Woah

Good call out, I humbly admit this being a stupid error on my part.

post-2016 /pol/tards have obviously taken over every board
They aren't actually Yea Forumsizens or representatives of literary discourse, though, just brainwashed rapefugee crossboarders here to parrot what they've been told. Very easy to spot the newfag groupthink.
That said they have driven out the oldfags from almost every formerly decent blue board.
At least after a few years they've stopped posting a dozen Jordan Peterstein threads a day. Unfortunately they've doubled down on christlarping and are looking for new father figures to be told to worship.

>you are automatons and Yea Forums is an echochamber!

and yet you can say whatever you want and no one post is given priority over the other.

Am I to believe that other forums, complete with moderators, upboats, threats of social ostracism, and gold stars for good boy points, produce brave freethinking enlightened honest lovers of truth?

Friar (literally "brother") is how you address someone who is a monk but not a priest. This is like saying, "they are sisters, not nuns", or "they are padres, not priests".

You’re a nigger and the niggers agreeing with you are niggers too. You all have to go back.

now it is, SCI-FI GENERAL POST YOUR RECS

Based

this

It's ironic how they became a example of how white flight works and degeneration.

so cringe that it's based. don't see that every day
i'm also centrist left white middle class. you're a faggot. you're telling me it isn't nice to have one non-pc place in today's society where people will form a lynch mob if you accidentally mis-pronoun someone?

>tfw I go on goodreads with a dummy account just to stalk girls who reviews Guenon's books so that I can imagine one day having an enlightened traditionalist QT gf

Attached: 1557290582404.jpg (727x868, 237K)

Is this wojak woke or broke? I can’t tell :3

based

holy based

you're totally right. Yea Forums is an aesthetic and these piggish little men think that the deeper they embrace, the more redundant their takes become, the more buzzwords they use and the more they squeal based at any bait post, the more valid their opinions become.

>Guenon was an ur-fascist and Evola advocated rape
Guénon was a carpet dealer, and Evola was so stupid he bought one.
Orientalism is the epitome of degeneracy.

It addresses someone who's a monk from a mendicant order. There are some exceptional mendicant orders (such as the SJ, where you could be a clerk or a priest and still be a member) but it usually is used to immediately place someone in the Franciscans, Dominicans, Carmelites, or Augustinians.

>woman
>ccomplaining about moral decline
You're going to have to post a pic of her feet to convince anyone that such a girl exists.

>try to "retake" pepe because nu-lefties have been reduced to literal reactionaries in online exchanges
>adl informs me that its still a hate symbol
>I call myself a cuck hoping to take the sting away

Nice script pal, when did you get here? 6 months ago? /pol/ has been "invading" for like 8 years at this point. /q/ was deleted over this. Stop being a dishonest, dramatic retard.

Evola wasn't just a regular fascist, he was a S U P E R F A S C I S T.

kek this is like three levels of irony

what? how am I supposed to get her to show me her feet?

"show me your feet bitch"

>hey guys i looked at this board for a minute or two
>i am an expert on it now
There are actually a lot of different perspectives represented on this board, much to the annoyance of every one involved.

You have to go back to everywhere how dare you imply this fucking warzone isn't my hugbox

>"show me your feet bitch"
she'll think I'm a creep.

why isn't the term for these people "nu-trad"

you know the type, they pimp the stoics hard and buy a couple evola books. Generally they're beta male twitter warriors and there's a niche living for the women on youtube/patreon

Why don't we call people who make posts like this "faggots"

You know the type, generalizes a whole group of writers and the people who read them. They post faggy things on Yea Forums about this group of people he doesn't like.

cope

have sex

seethe harder nigger

You dont need to press enter twice on this site

t. Nu-trad

>You want to join in the monster mash, but you're afraid when things get a little too... ghoulish!
I... user...

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Yea Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Yea Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Feel free to leave. However, Yea Forums is diverse ideologically compared to the other boards. We have marxists, fascists, primitivists, traditionalists, and Nick Land. Many of the people on the board, I think, are really just third-positionist anti-capitalists with catholic values. They simply argue over what to name their ideology.

She probably already does.

>Many of the people on the board, I think, are really just third-positionist anti-capitalists with catholic values.
>They simply argue over what to name their ideology.
fuck

t
he boogey man left isnt at all what it seems to you

>not realizing that each board's iteration of the same memes perpetuates a metatextual discourse
>not realizing that it is a fun simulacrum of academic writing
this pasta is splendid
cringe and bluepilled

based and redpilled

You should've had evolan tantric magic sex with her faggot. Thats what I would've done. I love having tantric sex with hot crypto-fascist girls who namedrop guenon in conversation.

>she

Attached: 1543338116923.jpg (508x524, 54K)