He acted like a subhuman

he acted like a subhuman

Attached: Jean-Léon_Gérôme_-_Diogenes_-_Walters_37131.jpg (1800x1322, 3.32M)

In contrast to the subhumans around him who had the audacity to think they could hide it beneath a thin veneer of civilization.

His whole point is we're all pretentious pseuds and he was right. Why aren't you more disgusted with yourself?

>masturbates in public
>shits and pisses in the street
>eats and sleeps in the street
>calls himself a cosmopolitan
he did literally anything a pajeet street shitter would do but because he's greek people say >muh ubermensch >muh hero

god fucking forbid people try to act like they live in a society instead of like a chimp

Attached: indian beach shitters.gif (480x270, 3.35M)

>implying pajeet thinks carefully about what he does
>we live in a society

I'm sorry you're too pseud to understand the difference.

the sam hyde of athens

He did these things 1000 years ago. Pajeet does it today and he has handouts and toilets.

>>implying pajeet thinks carefully about what he does
oh so now you're saying a pajeet naturally initiates in this "ubermensch" behaviour but the actual ubermensch, diogenes, has to force himself to do it?
which one is the real ubermensch then?

make up your mind and saying >le society is not an argument and you know it

Attached: 1553333521467.png (3588x1576, 391K)

>1000 years ago
please be bait

he's saying that it doesn't matter whether you do it with a sense of irony or not. I would post the "joke's on you I was just pretending to be retarded" image but I don't want to find and download it

still he was a Ubermensch

what if i say this:
it is an oxymoron to like both diogenes and ancient greek civilisation

He had two legs and no feathers what more do you want

Have you ever noticed that the people who like diogenes are the weird, smelly kids from school?

If you met Diogenes during his time, you would probably think he was a dickhead

I am Diogenes in our time and I think youre a dickhead.

why, because he was a critic of it?

He as doing it ironically though to make fun of Plato

And yet despite this he will be greater than you will ever be.

I've always wanted to know is where he found a big enough barrel???

Diogenes could have been wealthy and wasn't in dire economic circumstances like Pajeet street shitter is.
>gives Pajeet one billion dollars
>gleefully accepts and leaves Pajeet street shitter lifestyle! Bollywood actresses and only the finest polos and sunglasses for Pajeet.
>Alexander wants to consult Diogenes
>"I don't have time for some gay bitchboi like you!"
He's a philosopher/performance artist not an animal.

The barrel store, Einstein

Top kek

Reminder that there is no actual proof he existed

>we live in a society
>reddit spacing
You have to go back.

What's wrong with reddit spacing?

>subhuman
Read stirner.

Subhuman means less than human. Diogenes was the most human human who has ever human'd. This is an undeniable and objective FACT.

>Plato was discoursing on his theory of ideas and, pointing to the cups on the table before him, said while there are many cups in the world, there is only one `idea’ of a cup, and this cupness precedes the existence of all particular cups. “I can see the cups on the table,” said Diogenes, “but I can’t see the `cupness'”. “That’s because you have the eyes to see the cup,” said Plato, “but”, tapping his head with his forefinger, “you don’t have the intellect with which to comprehend `cupness’.” Diogenes walked up to the table, examined a cup and, looking inside, asked, “Is it empty?” Plato nodded. “Where is the `emptiness’ which precedes this empty cup?” asked Diogenes. Plato allowed himself a few moments to collect his thoughts, but Diogenes reached over and, tapping Plato’s head with his finger, said “I think you will find here is the `emptiness’.

Attached: 1533724778847.jpg (1200x793, 118K)

Same for Socrates desu

>WHY DON'T YOU FUCK LITTLE BOYS LIKE A NORMAL CIVILIZED MAN
Fuck off, you're blocking my sun, faggot
>Y-YOU SUBHUMAN

>You can't be human unless you're going with the flow and doing everything everyone else around you is doing
What is human?

>triggers materialists
I'm fine with this

Attached: 1555622593524.jpg (1440x1249, 229K)

Truth be told, he was probably the inspiration for the Jewish Jesus. Imagine if Diogenes proselytized, said he was born of a virgin, and son of Zeus.