What kind of literature does this young lady read?

What kind of literature does this young lady read?

Attached: file.png (1125x1125, 915K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bzVHjg3AqIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE SATANIC KIND.

Why do you have your venmo account in your twitter bio? Are you that much of a parasite?

Romantic poetry about having a father or self esteem

>satan is real

Attached: r1zr3jm86ba11.jpg (550x543, 83K)

the slave morality kind

youtube.com/watch?v=bzVHjg3AqIQ

Bloody Catholics

Incel tears

Christians are the body of Christ; Jews are the body of Satan.

She probably doesn't.

This post further proves that no one with an IQ above 100 posts brainlet wojaks

Back to your cell, padre.

Attached: Monkish.jpg (2583x1942, 3.04M)

I'd abort my offspring as well if I looked as ugly.

IRONIC REPLY FROM ONE WHO IS DAMNED IN HER OWN CELL OF FLESH.

Proof. You see the body as a prison. You long for death as a freedom, fool that you are.
Rot in your cell then. Starve to death and meet your sky god

unironically true

Deleuze

>Proof.

?

>You see the body as a prison.

KOSMOS IS THE PRISON; THE BODY IS A CELL.

>You long for death as a freedom...

NO; I LONG FOR ETERNAL LIFE BEYOND THIS KOSMOS —THE ULTIMATE FREEDOM—, BUT THAT DOES NOT ENTAIL NIHILISTIC PESSIMISM LIKE YOURS, WHICH IS CHARACTERISTICALLY SATANISTIC, BUT, RATHER, AN IMPULSE TO OPTIMIZE THE WORLD, AND ONESELF.

>Rot in your cell then.

HOW CAN ONE ROT IN ONE'S MATERIAL VESSEL, WHEN ONE HAS TRANSCENDED INTO ETERNAL LIFE?

THE ONLY ONES WHO WILL PERISH WITH THEIR MATERIAL VESSEL ARE MATERIALISTS, LIKE YOURSELF.

>Starve to death and meet your sky god

GOD, WHO IS NOT MINE IN PARTICULAR, BUT EVERYONE'S IN GENERAL, DOES NOT RESIDE IN THE SKY, BUT IN PLEROMA, BEYOND THIS KOSMOS.

TURN YOUR FIRE TO LIGHT, CATERPILLAR.

Harry potter

hmm...

Attached: Ozymandiascomics.jpg (154x200, 9K)

Why are tripfags such retarded larping faggots

He ironically typed after this

Based

It IS a mirror of the soul.
The meme you post is the True expression of your being.
Prove me wrong Yea Forums

Attached: IMG_7217.jpg (995x1024, 68K)

>yaaay. god escaped into a diffrunt universe. yaaay

Statistically? Harry Potter.

I'd guess She has the same taste as Butterly

No one is laughing butterfly.

They would if they were brainwashed :3

Why do you still trigger me after you again proved yourself a brainlet. Actually I know why, nvm.

Well, obviously the Communist Manifesto.
Also Sylvia Plath and Margaret Atwood I'd guess.

People who treat abortion like some kind of virtue are fucking weird. Especially love when they think its ok because of overpopulation or whatever, when they would turn around and laugh off malthusian conspiricies

So obviously something is going on.

I mean, I’m glad that you aren’t like the girl in OP butterfly, but there are more important problems.

For instance, the fact that it seems like academic culture, or anything intelligent, takes a Darwinist, and therefore also a social Darwinist, stance when this kind of mentality is actually bad for society.

This is very important to get rid of everyone, and I thank God every day that your mentality is just about the same as mine. I am an extremely educated individual, but I don’t necessarily fall into the trap of viewing everything from a socially Darwinian lens. :3

marx and the rest of the hydra
unironically

If we did live in a capital free utopia or whatever. How would abortion still be morally aloud? Purely because the women might be uncomfotable for a period time of 9 months? But life is surely better for everyone right?

It makes the whores in modern society feel better :3

No wait, it’s the absolutely FUCKED morality that does that. You see that on here even. People telling everyone to constantly have sex.

I mean, you have to ask where that comes from, right? It didn’t just come from NOWHERE. Ffs.

Communist, clearly

Why would you care? Incel losers like you are ruining this board then again i don't think anyone actually read in this board.
At least /sci/ has actual discussions