Where to start with Nietzsche?

Where to start with Nietzsche?

Attached: 4u65u867u5.jpg (524x400, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brainyquote.com/quotes/friedrich_nietzsche_159244
vocaroo.com/i/s1yCWuZtLYfy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Start with Deleuze's book on Nietzsche then read his book on Spinoza. Then start with Anti-Oedipus and don't read Nietzsche

Read oxford's introduction to nietzsche then read genealogy of morals. Read twilight of the idols if you've read the greeks. Beyond good and evil is a good read if you're into his polemics.

Anywhere you want, dude, exercise your will.

don't bother he was a libtard

Unironically read the Greeks if you genuinely want to get him. Antichrist is probably his most accessible work though.

What if you do not care about Greeks?

Start with Schopenhaur and Cioran and skip Nietzsche entirely.

plato's apology

Women are considered deep - why? Because one can never discover any bottom to them. Women are not even shallow.
Read more at: brainyquote.com/quotes/friedrich_nietzsche_159244

>be nigtze
>write about how christians are a bunch of pussies lmao fuck them god is dead and gay LOL
>see horse getting lightly nudged
>have a meltdown and start crying
so THIS....is the power....of the ubermensch...

Attached: neech horse.jpg (420x263, 21K)

Heh, You must be fun at parties. (Unironically)

imagine being butthurt about someone who died more than a hundred years ago

vocaroo.com/i/s1yCWuZtLYfy

I really just want to be at least fun guy in parties than this fucked up kneechee hegel reading virgin shitmachine
I wanna dieeeeeeee

>when you sell everybody on anti natalism and poison the punch

Birth of Tragedy

You need three things.

In this order was the quickest route a friend took:

Oxford Intro to Mythology
Oxford Intro to Schopenhauer
Oxford Intro to Nietzsche

Birth of Tragedy
Gay Science

Then anything goes

>vocaroo.com/i/s1yCWuZtLYfy
absoluetly based

Just read Will to Power. NEET-cha's sister was unironically more based and redpilled than he was.

>reading Gay Science before Human, All Too Human
The only flaw (albeit minor), otherwise that route is fine.

Where do I start with the Greeks?

First off, don't pronounce Nietzsche as Nee-che (as Ameritards tend to do), it's Nee-chuh.

Attached: 1549669378188.jpg (700x1035, 177K)

Can you do a Tony Soprano impersonation?

Gabagool

Attached: tony-soprano-caldwell.jpg (640x430, 27K)

This Spoke Zarathustra

Read beyond good and evil.

no it not

Get The Portable Nietzsche. Read the introductions

>Antichrist is probably his most accessible work though.
I think this user is probably correct. It is a good one to read first.

BGE

How do I start with the Greeks? I’ve got the selected works of Plato and meditations. Haven’t read either of them. Should I do the Iliad/odyssey or what?

Attached: D7269217-A61B-43AA-B70D-6F5FC6423D47.jpg (1105x1179, 904K)

Start with Iliad, then the Odyssey.

Imagine being this angry

Attached: Ivana.jpg (530x399, 24K)

hiro feallaaawwsss hahah i love Neechee he is so kawaii!!!! (**)
ugguuuu in my panties!!!!
THE PISSENING COMMENCES
action ×woosh×××××××

my itty bitty slave men drown in a puddle of my pussy piss and all the itty bitty tiny men gurgle and gag my iggy gooey pussy fluids and they gulp and gulp in my big girl cum puddle

Yeah, Nietzsche really does get me going.
He predicted complete change when society collapsed into a of nihilism by the death of God.

Attached: 1200px-Nietzsche187c.jpg (1200x1804, 411K)

The "essentials" to understand Nietzsche are Aeschylus' Prometheus Bound, the Pre-Socratic fragments, Plato's Republic, one of the Stoics (Seneca, Epictetus, or Marcus Aurelius), the Gospels, Shakespeare's Hamlet, and Schopenhauer's Essays.
You could, of course, jump right into Nietzsche, but you'd be losing out on a great number of references to an immense amount of works of Western philosophy and literature. Even this guide I offer here is far from complete, yet I still recognize that it would take months to actually read through them and understand them.
We could add Kant and Hegel to this list, but then we'd also have to add Aristotle, Plotinus, St. Augustine, Aquinas, Descartes, Bacon, Hobbes, Locke, Spinoza, Leibniz, Newton, Berkeley, Hume, and Rousseau for them to be able to make sense in context.

Don't we have this thread every week

Unironically start with the greeks. Atleast the great three tragedists and Plato's Apology. Then start with Birth of Tragedy.

it's between chuh and shuh but basically this

lol

either this is bait or you should kill yourself

Camus is better

Zarathustra > Beyond Good and Evil > Twilight of the Idols > Ecce Homo and the Anti-Christ

Or just read Heidegger because Nietzsche is quite inconsistent and frustrating and his philosophy is incoherent and full of contradictions likely because of whatever illness caused his madness.

every philosophy is full of contradictions retard

I don't know you or what you want from Nitch. Browse the synopses of his works and you'll be able to figure out where to start.

>Nietzsche is quite inconsistent and frustrating and his philosophy is incoherent and full of contradictions likely because of whatever illness caused his madness.
Clearly you are not bred for the material.

Attached: rppy-nietzche-your-co-acept-f-ood-boy-9-is-22240177.png (500x590, 71K)

>How to read Nietzsche
TL;DR
Read the entire western philosophical canon first.

Lol