Do americans really have to go through metal detectors and be strip search in order to browse their local libraries?

Do americans really have to go through metal detectors and be strip search in order to browse their local libraries?

Attached: Screenshot.png (631x350, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

g.co/kgs/rCiH6r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That’s not America. We would have Spanish not French alongside the English

No. I wish we kicked the homeless out, though.

Attached: 17291127.jpg (160x135, 5K)

That, my friend, is the Millenium Library in my city of residence, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. The North End of this dear, battered and bruised prizefighter of a palookaville has a worse violent crimerate than Compton. It is also sempirural enough to be afflicted by the meth problems of say a rural Virginia. It's segregated as a late 1930's Berlin, as well. Not long ago an indigent jumped from the forth floor balcony to the floor just around the corner to the right of this photo, the sound of the thwapping collapse of bone and body was grotesque, more grotesque than the sight I'd venture.

Blacks don't visit libraries.

Post more info and pics of what it is like.

not him and I don't live in leafland but I am american and once I was at the library when this homeless fella came in and started making a lot of noise, hooting and hollering and carrying on. So I bide my time and wait until he goes into the bathroom to shoot up. I follow him in and lock the door behind me. I am standing in the doorway of this tiny bathroom and he's staring at me and I just pull down my pants and start cranking it. He's aghast looking at my cock get bigger and harder and he tries to move around me but I am not moving. I make him watch me jerk off for five whole minutes until I come on the floor and leave without washing my hands. It was glorious

>Americans
>going to the library

Winnipeg has a massive problem with mainly Indigenous folk living in poverty, all sorts of social problems related to their substance abuse, crime, kidnappings, murders and so forth. Most of it doesn't really touch the "white" parts, which is most everywhere except the part of the residential areas north of downtown. The one confluence of everyday average folk and the homeless is downtown, partially because the north end bleeds into it and partially because of the shitty old hotels with their attendant dive bars scattered throughout downtown, and simply because the panhandlers migrate to areas with business people. Anyway, this library is pretty decent actually, it was built around the year 2000, long before I got here. But it has a decent selection of books, I've got hundreds of interesting ones from it: Maurice Blanchot collections, collections of early Dada journals called The Blindman, Boccaccio's biography of Dante, lots of novels including a good selection of Lazslo Kraznahorkai. It has a little park outside in which they offer lunchtime yoga and bootcamps for the gelatinous downtown secretaries. But of course all the bums go there to go online, zone out, keep warm in the winter and they're violent junkies many of them with mental illness and/or substance abuse. It doubles as a homeless shelter a lot of the time. Here's the kicker, this fucking place is connected by a skywalk and is one block over from police headquarters and it's still a fucking zoo. After a spate of knife crime I believe between cutthroat bums on the premises they had to implement searches and scans.

g.co/kgs/rCiH6r

You can see pics of it there. Of course they show it in its best light, which I suppose it deserves ideally if not actually.

They don’t have to. They choose to do so.

>no welfare
>wants to kick homeless out

No wonder nobody like you guys anymore

Sure. Since most people nowadays want to end a fight permanently instead of slugging it out with fists. What ever happened to people having a heated argument, and telling each other to take it outside? Sure, people got hurt, but it's much better than getting shanked or shot for arguing over who got in line first.

Attached: Boomer.jpg (234x215, 8K)

they can be a dangerous place

Attached: this is library.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

Oh don't be so melodramatic, what's the harm in a little kick to the ovaries every once in a while, at her age it's not like she's going to be using them much anyway.

>run away
>everyone is left unable to do anyting
Based

Hard to pity a 60 year old retard. Even harder to decide that we should burden ourselves with his own personal wellbeing.

The library in the city nearest me is always filled with homeless who are primarily negro.

>ip man 2019

>that Stefan Molyneux/Johnny Sins double barely raising his hand and walking slowly after the guy starts running
my sides

Only in communities of color.

Why is it always the Chinese?

My local library is within walking distance, has an ample amount of study space, no homeless and used to have coffee a quarter a cup.

Attached: lelel.jpg (800x800, 67K)

The library falcons are more annoying

They invented martial arts.

>burns his library on multiple occasions
>burns his own country when out of books

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

There is a distinct between martial arts and sperging out. China has a bad reputation for doing this shit all the time.

Do british people really have to present their passport, ID, drivers license, and credit card information to fap?

Sad but true. Falcon extermination programmes were cut back.

Oi, you got ah permit for all those licences?

fucking kek

I'm sorry but that comment wasn't original. According to E.U. article 13 you're not allowed to post that. You'll be arrested by days end.