Do men like it if a girl writes poems for them?

Do men like it if a girl writes poems for them?
I know the reverse is true (typically), and I don't mean/want to come off as assertive but I always thought it would be romantic.

Attached: The_Painters_Honeymoon.jpg (1280x1465, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2HT8ShqHfE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I WOULD LIKE IT.

Girls don't like it when men write poems for them. Unless you've been in a relationship with them for a while, they just find it very weird. The only exception is something humorous. It may seem romantic to you, but that's only because popular media has fed you this romantic ideal that simply isn't true in reality. Girls don't want to be worshipped, which is what writing poetry about them/for them is

1. POETRY THAT IS NOT SATIRICAL, COMEDIC, OR FARCICAL, IS DEEMED AS SOMETHING STRANGE, AND EVEN DEPLORABLE, BECAUSE WE LIVE IN AN ANTIAESTHETICAL EPOCH, IN WHICH CULT OF UGLINESS, AND REPUDIATION OF BEAUTY, HAVE BEEN MADE TO BECOME NORMAL.

2. PERSONAL, INTIMATE, POEMS ARE EXPRESSIONS OF LOVE, NOT OF «WORSHIP»/«VENERATION».

Admiration isn't the same as worship. Good qualities should be celebrated. You're taking it too seriously.
Sure. It's a strong indicator that you're interested, so only do it if the interest is strong. Also, put some real effort in. Make the damn thing rhyme.

If
1) The poems not awful
2) The girl likes you

I mean would a man like it if a girl wrote him a poem.

If she is pretty or he already likes her or isn't 'that weird girl'

>or isn't 'that weird girl'

You need to go back

Oh, sorry. I'm up past my bedtime. But he definitely would if
1) The poem's not awful
2) The girl likes him

Depends on who is writing it for me. Generally, I would like and appreciate it.

I once experienced the pleasure of having notes left on my windshield over a period of about 3 wks, and though tempted did absolutely nothing about it. ..Receiving a poem or two on any subject at all would be great!

No. Only teenagers would actually do something like that and the poetry of teenage girls is a sin against nature itself.

>Girls don't want to be worshipped

Girls don't want to be openly worshipped. They want to be secretly worshipped. They don’t want to know that you love them. They want to forever insist that they know without proof that you love them. Because a woman doesn’t want a man, she wants her idea of a Man. Why? Because it’s her idea. She is in love with herself. She wants you to join the club.

In our society a relationship between two people is about creating a balanced dynamic. One agrees to sustain the idea of the other person to the other, honest vows would go as followed- “I will promise to do my best to help you uphold the idea you have of yourself.”

In my experience true romance can only exist in absolute transparency. Where the brutal truth of our fragility and frailty is confronted. Because suffering is the lot of man

Attached: 4EA60B36-2D1C-49E2-A45D-6F1BA0A0D768.jpg (1181x748, 569K)

based

you over think it:

men like it if a girl DOT

I once read that writing men poems was an awful thing to do (as a gift to them). I don't quite remember the explanation though.

Yes. It’s very romantic

It's a signal of pretty serious feelings, but it's devastatingly effective

Anybody who gave me a poem would earn a boatload of points in my book

A girl wrote poems about me.
It was absolutely lovely.

>I know the reverse is true
I would throw up on your feet

youtu.be/2HT8ShqHfE8

you sure are autism
but I'll be damned if that isn't
BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: 1509437928870.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

I was prepared to die of embarrassment but this was cute! I'd certainly be charmed.