How to identify brainlets?

How to identify brainlets?
Ask them if they read Plato's Republic. If they say it's an utopian work you know their IQ is lower than 80

Attached: 1491171961320.jpg (1361x2007, 690K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/thread/S5798880#p5799550
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have nothing to say of Plato's Republic.

>How to identify brainlets?
They post anonymously

People with IQs lower than 80 do not concern themselves with it period.
People with IQs under 100 are of no offense to me. They know to listen to their betters.
The midwits, the 100-130 range, are the ones who would make such stupid statements. They will never yield. The midwit is the sworn enemy of the truly intelligent.

Attached: 1550851014776.jpg (1024x768, 175K)

>They know to listen to their betters.
yes... sure

>samefagging like it's reddit
Admit it, you think The Republic is an allegory for the soul. Pleb.

>know to listen to their betters.
Oh we're gonna give the keys to langan? fuck off

What was the Republic about?

justice

If you can't identify a brainlet, you are a brainlet.

>the Republic was utopian
pleb tier
>the Republic was satire
patrician tier

Attached: 1538262637143.jpg (1125x1107, 126K)

Do you know what samefagging means?
I didn’t get that from the Cave, no.

>everything is satire
no, fuck off

Why are antifa chicks so fucking ugly bros?

In poker they have a saying: If you can't spot the fish within the first thirty minutes, you are the fish.

The republic is clearly a representation of orphic cult and mythology.

FUCK OFF

>THe pLatOniC RepubLiC is UtOpiaN
brainlet tier
>THe pLatOniC RepubLiC is pOsSibLe
mega brainlet tier
>The idea of truth and the idea of the Good only exist as illusions and pursuing them as an ethical and a political goal is a foolish neverending process of perpetual failure. However it is still advisable as one of the best ways to adapt our lives to reality. All knowledge is a material reaction to outside stimuli stored as memories waiting to be triggered. We can therefore not know anything in itself, we can only try to react in convenient ways, therefore, truth is not something that can be discovered by the human brain. But if we agree on a certain truth and a moral idea if what is good we can work together towards something that can, to a certain degree, correspond to reality enough for us to continue a safe existence, making the Platonic lie a useful lie.
Patrician tier

butterfly you ever finish that book you were writing about that middle aged woman? I dont remember the details but it was a few months back

what insights from western philosophy can i use to get rid of dark circles?

Nice try Alan Bloom.

BASED tripfag

I don’t recall ever pitching such a thing. I did start on something like a girls journal and it takes her from childhood to middle age. It was just for practice, it it got to me in places.

Holy...

warosu.org/lit/thread/S5798880#p5799550

I found this but its nothing at all. I was sure I remembered you saying you were starting a book/journal/writing of some kind in a thread about girls with big breast...yea dunno just my autism

stop talking to tripfags you fucking prick

what a cringey cope for having a 100iq

Not him, but it parallels the soul and the body for a reason. Consider humans as a fractal.
Plato's mistake was idolizing the leadership in the wrong way; it's not philosophy that's the master, it's the family, aka. monarchy.