Is Yea Forums the greatest piece of art of the modern world?

Is Yea Forums the greatest piece of art of the modern world?

Attached: lzhvf4gp8yw21.png (1242x1345, 1019K)

Without a doubt, Yea Forums is a force for good. It is the only place where free speech exists. God bless Hiro.

is there really nowhere else that has lax moderation on the internet? I find it hard to believe

>italianfag thinks Hitler was voted into office

Nobody voted for Hitler, he was put into power because the Nazis won a plurality of seats and formed a coalition with the conservatives. Also communists were taking hostages and overrunning places like Bavaria and were the second largest party, all this while Germany was being bled into poverty by France.

Cringe how /pol/tards think Hitler came to power because people didn’t like trannies and furries and shit.

not as free as this place. and the pseudo-anonymity is nice as well. people stop caring about what others think of their 'handle' or karma points or whatever. they can express their real thoughts without reservation.

You're right. He actually came to power because people didn't like communists.

lax moderation attracts people that ruin websites

>communists
Who, by sheer coincidence, tend to be trannies.

That is the trade off, an experiment in absolute(not quite but as close as you can really approximate) freedom of speech, the price is it's almost all garbage

That's Ireland you fool.

Attached: WOJtv copy.jpg (645x773, 96K)

OwO

>trannies exist
>"that's it, I'm voting Hitler"
Dumb Anglos actually believe this.

Attached: USA.jpg (3112x2338, 1.54M)

not really doe!
this place probes niches that are not yet known to exist, its the

Having two of you motherfuckers with just slightly different tripfaggery is weirding me out. Please desist.

The price is it inevitably attracts the attention of higher authorities. If pedos and edgelords didn't exist the internet would be grand.

Maybe it’s Mexico

>If pedos and edgelords didn't exist the internet would be grand.
Shit, you mean

The one with an exclamation point is a trip, the other is his name.

I prefer to go without, but people impersonate me, as you can see

>Irish IP
Guarantee that user is more afraid of his mam than his dad, Hitler, or trannies.

Attached: 354-daltoniens.png (800x600, 400K)

the parts of the internet that ban pedos and edgelords are also shit, and the definition of 'edgelord' is highly subjective

Why would you think that? The greatest piece of art of the modern world? How is this website even art? You must be shilling, it's just another stupid website.

I hope there'll be a race war soon so I can kill unironic channers.

Attached: 1534357156856.gif (249x214, 594K)

unironic is not a race, user

Better than r3ddit. Most memes flow down to other sites from here. Go back to r3ddit, faggot.

Don't you get it? As soon as shit get reals, channers will keep pretending that they didn't even mean nothing having a TB of ""ironic"" hitler propaganda saved on their hard drives. Then it will be up to us to sift through it and them.

So you think that being better than r3ddit makes something art. You must be very smart.

Not at all. Most internet censorship is because of big corporations wanting to eliminate competition. You think Alex Jones was really banned for hatespeech or whatever bullshit issues all these companies gave? If you do you're stupid. He's a direct competitor to msm like fox, cnn, huffingpaint post, buzzfeed etc etc, and these corporate msm groups hold lota of sway over social media and websites and therefore the internet in general.

So you didn't mean it when you wished for a race war, user?

>So you think that being better than r3ddit makes something art
Where did I say that, dumbass? You accidently misinterpret posts this badly, you must be fucking stupid.

Oh, I definitely did. But only for an opportunity to take out the instigators. I've read 5+ books so I know that races aren't real, but the people who believe in them are (for now).

sure thing buddy, better than being you

Awww poor baby gets offended by edgy memes, you should kill yourself you left wing nigger tranny.

you're not better desu

If that helps you cope with your illiteracy you should keep tellig yourself that.

Tick tock. Have your fun while you can but be careful not to get caught on the wrong side of history.

Attached: 1544611157097.jpg (1000x875, 119K)

Memes are to art what fast food is to cuisine.

i won't pretend at all
i won't hesitate to wipe your tranny ass the fuck out

But user, you're pretending right now.

but really though it isn't about trannies at all. it is about THIS tranny. this one singular instance of degeneracy is the only thing that has those "dumb anglos" all upset and riled up. You aren't being myopic or obtuse enough

give me your address and i'll be there in 5, faggot