I have recently realized that old people don't have souls, and that being old is as good as being dead...

I have recently realized that old people don't have souls, and that being old is as good as being dead. I am still in my youth, and want to exploit this state as much as I can, before I get old and commit seppuku. Any books which touch this theme and could help me make use of my state better?

Attached: 19846274.jpg (500x274, 91K)

Attached: 23941038.png (719x711, 13K)

You don’t have a soul either. Get over it.

Hahahahaha how old are you butterfly? My post hit close to home?

You're right

there's only one soul

34 :3

Wow, that explains why she was so outraged.
And how about you, :3, how old are you?

Based
Though it's not a soul, it's a Will

Then you're too old for your peculiar brand of autism. At 20 I can already recognize this as pathological

I don’t even understand what you’re talking about.

Have you ever considered that she does, indeed, masturbate to me? After all she flirts with me every day incel.

How often do you text women you’ve met irl? How often do you do stuff?

You post about her on practically every thread. It's really strange

It’s because I’m trying to get her you fool.

When you want to get women you have to try hard. You don’t just walk around and wait for them to come to you.

Adding the fact on that she was a lesbian, and you have an explanation as to why I had to work so hard :3

I even had to reference Nietzsche, Economics, etc etc. this is NOT an easy girl dude, you have no idea :3

I'm not even sure where to begin with a post this fucking awful.

Attached: 6h56h56h5.jpg (820x1024, 239K)

I'm really enjoying the idea that this is a really really extended bit and not the mating ritual of a Grand High Sperg

How has she not made it clear she’s serious, on her end? How stupid and blinded can you be? :3

Admittedly I'm not familiar with the whole history of the interaction

Not surprising.

An unintended benefit of this whole experience is to see how many people actually stick around.

To my surprise, we have about 10-15 constant posters for every hundred rotating.

Is there a google doc or something I can use to catch up? This is practically board culture by now

This has to be one of the worst posts I’ve seen

Attached: 2E31BE8F-D638-4E36-AF83-882FC487F3D4.png (363x527, 219K)

I'm planning to kill myself at 30, so by my calculations you should probably still have a soul, although your time is coming up.

Whatever gramps, go back to shouting at clouds.

Indeed we are all blind to how attracted a lesbian is to you, despite spectating every single post of every single day you're fraternizing with her. I mean, we have been following your tracks and hers every single step of the way and despite this we are clueless. We really don't know why we are so stupid and blind! Curses!

Attached: 1551585631032.gif (150x150, 112K)

>the scene where Jep's ex-gf's husband shows up and tells him that she's dead...and she silently loved nobody else but Jep for 35 years....according to her diary

desu ......that scene showed me i had soul

NO NO NOOOOOOO ;(

I'm 18

You also don’t have a soul. Get over yourself.

I HAVE

Have you been drinking?

Attached: F3DC5BB7-17BF-4328-8D1D-A38972123B84.jpg (800x453, 69K)

Shitty larp, you don't sound at all like the usual autist.

You're only allowed to think like that if you're 14 at best.

What do you think it means to have a soul?