So true

so true

Attached: ph9uzo1zixn21.png (1104x528, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zUrqUWNcSOg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Mallory_Ortberg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>giving up on her
That’s where you failed :3

Life is not a miserable series of shortcomings it is a constant progression and if any woman does anything to hurt you, you just have to make them regret it later on

:3

Nothing wrong with it. This is how my mind works at least

> :3
>:3 :3
>:3 :3 :3 :3
>:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

unironically based raw sexual force of getting stabbed

wimin be hoes mane shiht like dont let them

she has a point you know

Attached: qp384jmcece21.png (561x561, 273K)

Imagine your greatest literally merit being having written a tumblr post.

True. :3

Does she read nothing but erotica?

What point is she even trying to make here?

That men aren't talking enough about her physical apperance.

Yes but what point is she trying to make.

No she reads YA which is essentially the same thing.
>le manic pixie dream girl trope
And that men only view women as objects of desire

That she's not getting enough attention, that women are superior to men, and also that men are all pigs and incapable of writing literature that does not objectify women with flowery words.

Attached: 6B1CEBCB-5FEC-49A4-B5CC-3EEF06A5F68A.jpg (720x679, 125K)

Aren't signatures against the rules

Why the fuck are there so many blatantly off-topic threads all of a sudden? Are we being raided?

Attached: mad.png (1500x1200, 90K)

A shitpost does not necessarily mean it is off-topic, it simply means it is a shit post.

mods will ban you if you dare mention the rules. happened to me twice over the last months

FUCK YOU MODS FUCKING USELESS TRASH

mods are useless trash that's why, this board has seen an influx of 14yo over the last 6months as well

>And that men only view women as objects of desire
wait what else are they

That should make you happy, since it means that teens are interested in literature again. Or do you have something to criticize about that too, bitter old man?

Here we go again

kek

Attached: 1553153372005.jpg (601x601, 23K)

Yea Forums - surface level literature discussion and complaining about women

Nothing, but we need to keep pretending for society to function.

if a teen is interested in literature, he's a pseud. a bullied faggot with no friend. I started reading the canon at 8, yet I did not read at all during my teenage years. I was actually doing teenager things.

And I couldn't care less if 'teens are interested in literature again', all the swines in the world could pick up a book right now and it would have the same effect on me

The last sentence made me laugh. More writers should write likewise

>all the swines in the world could pick up a book right now and it would have the same effect on me
False. As humanity's perception shifts, so would its effect on you. Believing otherwise is insanity.

Perfect example of the kind of writing that men "get" and women don't.
Warplanes are gorgeous, man.

Attached: f100 super sabre.jpg (2560x1600, 1.12M)

Nobody should find it insulting to be compared to this

Attached: f14 tomcat.jpg (2100x1500, 161K)

It's the fact that men are capable of appreciating many forms of beauty while women only seek to destroy to further their own.

That she reads YA and therefore male authors are bad

not even funny

Nah this is just how it is now. You can either get used to it or go.

Attached: 1554861228787.gif (344x426, 714K)

what is

god I watn to fuck that warplane

Catching up on some Murakami and as much as I love his writing I do see a lot of this. I try to ascribe it to the male perspective but I also don't see much of whatever the mirror would be from female writers. I think men, we, can do better.

go back to youtube, underage fag

I laughed out loud

>woman think they're allowed to criticise people for making things sexual

Attached: trashstanza.jpg (640x640, 22K)

That's because they do it to themselves. See: Rupi Kaur and the millions who "relate" to her poetry. Women are taught to have a reflexive sexuality (be aroused by the thought of being wanted) while men are taught to be aroused by what they want, that is different from themselves. The breakdown of these conventions is the birthplace of the transgender movement.

>but I also don't see much of whatever the mirror would be from female writers
probably because there are hardly any books written by females worth reading

>much of whatever the mirror would be from female writers
He had grown a tall, athletic, well-formed man; beside whom [Edgar] seemed quite slender and youth-like. His upright carriage suggested the idea of his having been in the army. His countenance was much older in expression and decision of feature than Mr. Linton's; it looked intelligent, and retained no marks of former degradation. A half-civilised ferocity lurked yet in the depressed brows and eyes full of black fire, but it was subdued; and his manner was even dignified: quite divested of roughness, though stern for grace.

Friendly reminder that the women who resent men the most all want to be them.
youtu.be/zUrqUWNcSOg

does anybody else cringe when they see groups of women doing shit like this?
i would fucking hate to be a woman because they seem so devoid of any true feeling and only follow the herd

op sounds like friendly banter tier tho

I've been wondering the same

this one's actually a female to "male" tranny now

I'm just sad that women aren't like anime desu

these

whats shes saying

proof?

This is some of the most eye-opening evidence for the fundamental differences between a woman's and a man's mind I have ever seen.

I know women make up the lion’s share of the reading market, but everything I write is Misogynistic and sexually violent. What do?

>war is hell
I cant wait until they draft women

Brand it as BDSM romance novel and publish the next 50 Shades.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Mallory_Ortberg

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO NO NO.jpg (330x538, 47K)

based & redpilled

Attached: screencap post.png (784x349, 19K)

>Death and decay is beautiful
>Strangulation, decapitation, maggot festering wounds are beautiful
>Men know what beauty is

>Still doesn't get it

Women like this are the best because you meet them in real life and they're constantly in the mode where they try to pigeonhole your personality and mine your words for their next viral tweet and you can just see the strain they put their minds through just for a brief moment of cheap internet fame.

>Death and decay is beautiful
>Strangulation, decapitation, maggot festering wounds are beautiful

Nobody said this. I don't know what kind of argument you're making but I know it's dumb. It's not like that user is unaware of the evil and horror a machine of war produces - this does not somehow refute its beauty, beauty cannot be refuted, it is not held to any sort of human account, it is a thing in itself.

based priorities

the premise is false
no woman stabbed you
Western women are fucking delusional. though she is based in her criticism of cucked lit

You know sometimes this board pulls through with some really funny shit

I can definitely relate to that

theres something in the male mind that makes women seem magical to us, that beautiful women are like a mystical encounter with Beauty itself

what's so bad about that?

pic related, the undisputed king of tasteful ogling (fuck you hemingway)

Attached: Robert-Walser-Sntistour-a_1942-05-01_Seelig-Carl_gross_01.jpg (1506x2070, 1.02M)

I don't have a bad opinion about Ortberg but this line of jokes is just limp riffing on Patricia Lockwood's one tweet about Jonathan Franzen, which really should have been the end of the genre

Attached: Untitled.png (608x680, 256K)

male authors be like uhhhhhhhhhhhh broasts
(67843901090140 notes)

I describe men the same way.

>equal opportunity bad writing
woke

I just think the male form is just as beautiful as the female, just in different ways.

That's a good reminder that the romantic descriptions and feelings that loving a woman gives rise to would make a woman laugh in your face if you actually told them to her.

also woke

Attached: 1556475270681.jpg (598x327, 33K)

Use a female pseudonym so its considered a critique to modern society.

don't remind me is not of feeling good

>only one woman could come up with woman shit jokes
user, I don't know how to tell you this, but...

Attached: Oh.jpg (1170x620, 45K)

>she has published two poetry collections and is notable for her trans-genre poetics, including her series of Twitter "sexts" and the prose poem "Rape Joke."

how does one write a hot girl without sounding like a fucking retard?

'the girl was hot'

long-winded descriptions are written by assholes for assholes

whenever you write a ridiculous of the bosom of a blonde buxom bimbo bitch just think of yourself as inside a Chad meme, with the virgin writing "respectful" and "realistic" female characters

how do female writers describe physically beautiful female characters?

I generally imply without directly saying that she is beautiful and then describe a single feature and let the reader do the rest. something like "her nose was carved out of soft marble"

Death and decay can be beautiful.

Attached: 1550253142299.png (553x679, 622K)

this

Attached: IMG_20190310_121721.jpg (1080x669, 225K)

good books on planes? not fucking catch 22

Attached: B-17s-over-Berlin-Nr-049[1].jpg (652x300, 47K)

What the fuck is soft marble? Is that like dry water?

S u m m e r

Bug name, bug brain.

>Most really pretty girls have pretty ugly feet, and so does Mindy Metalman, Lenore notices, all of a sudden. They’re long and thin and splay-toed, with buttons of yellow callus on the little toes and a thick stair-step of it on the back of the heel, and a few long black hairs are curling out of the skin at the tops of the feet, and the red nail polish is cracking and peeling in curls and candy-striped with decay. Lenore only notices because Mindy’s bent over in the chair by the fridge picking at some of the polish on her toes; her bathrobe’s opening a little, so there’s some cleavage visible and everything, a lot more than Lenore’s got, and the thick white towel wrapped around Mindy’s wet washed shampooed head is coming undone and a wisp of dark shiny hair has slithered out of a crack in the folds and curled down all demurely past the side of Mindy’s face and under her chin. It smells like Flex shampoo in the room, and also pot, since Clarice and Sue Shaw are smoking a big thick j-bird Lenore got from Ed Creamer back at Shaker School and brought up with some other stuff for Clarice, here at school.

Oh wait, you said WITHOUT sounding like a fucking retard.

imagine that you're describing the girl to another girl

Best post

:3c

You have to go back.

Anons, give me five (5) male authors who write like this.

Is this supposed to be a parody of Jonathan Franzen's style? He doesn't write like that.

I’m embarrassed for you.

People have the right to write whatever art they want; if their vision of a character is a "sexy woman", then there's nothing wrong with writing her so. However, I do think it's unfortunate how rare there is with genuinely well-written female character, and how a "default" character is a male, and that there implicitly has to be something sexual when a female character is introduced. It's not a criticism towards individual authors, but towards culture in general.

Just for the sake of argument, what's wrong with just flipping a coin when deciding on the sex for an undecided character?

Why would that be wrong?

Exactly. It should be common practice.

Wow that sounds like a lot fun to read and write.
"I walked into the room and saw a very attractive girl. The room was pretty just like her. 'I'm Hannah, nice to meet you' she said happily. 'That's a pretty name for a smart girl' I replied with a smile. We both left feeling joy."
Someone get me published.

why?

What's with this obsession? Why you do people have very strict and recognisable vocabulary, as though you don't make anything for yourself? This is quite eerie.

>off-topic
This is one of the few threads that actually has anything to do with literature

Who is this dumb user with this trip code I see everywhere annoying as shit

That she’s never read Hemingway

skunk works personal memoir the greatest but you already read it

Every time I see something like this I hate women more. Really helps to kill your romantic delusions of what they are like, or rather what you'd prefer they be like. They're just nasty, vile humans, no different from men.

>this trip code
>reply to a post without a trip code

Attached: aleksandr-rodchenko-pioneer-girl-1930-web.jpg (1200x1614, 325K)

Mine is still a greentext story that got featured in some compilation

Evidence suggests otherwise.

>being bad at writing is a uniquely masculine trait
hmmmmm

who are you quoting

> reading genre fiction
Heh

That's actually a great simile.

beautiful user

OBJECTIVE FACT:

NO WOMEN HAS MATCHED THE BEAUTY OF THIS BLADE'S TAPER AND NO WOMAN EVER WILL.

Attached: 2971367252_c8228edd34_b.jpg (1024x768, 309K)

Even machines not built as weapons far surpass feminine beauty.

Attached: Mako-Shark-II-Static.jpg (1500x1042, 262K)

> comparing living beings to hunks of metal

Attached: men_are_evil.jpg (1920x1080, 1016K)

I am comparing their beauty AS SUCH, not my intention to consummate either. Though I incidentally maintain the latter is better in that regard as well.