Do you have to be a truly tortured person to write anything good?

Do you have to be a truly tortured person to write anything good?

Attached: ls4817_34_travel_gi_512341080123.jpg (400x536, 84K)

you have to have had sex

Smooch smooch smooch butterfly! Kiss kiss! Thank you for existing ! You being into me has had an affect on me irl. :3

If you kill yourself Butterfly will notice you.

*Effect, sorry
:3 smooch smooch

being a good writer must precede being a tortured person

No, just have to be an honest writer. Being tortured can help but everyone has their own baggage so I doubt it helps much.

Attached: jokster.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

She already does, or did you miss last night when we messaged each other back and forth?

Your delusion is actually the sad thing here, there’s not too much you can do. I sit here and flirt and get places with Butterfly and she is committed to me as well— that is, I can guarantee you I have affected her sex life.

And maybe I text girls in real life as well.

You? Not a chance of either. :3

What's this kind of mental condition called, Yea Forums?

See
You absolute fucking waste of human breath. You absolute pile of human trash

:3

Based mentally ill poster.

anons i didn't want to post a thread: are we allowed to post our shit tier poems here to have them made fun of?

Attached: 1557129410602.png (598x480, 79K)

Whatever you say retard. I’m literally talking the most to her, sometimes I can tell she posts just to speak with me.

It’s not being mentally ill, it’s called being successful with women. Meanwhile you’re a virgin. Not only that, a fucking incel. I wonder why.

I may be in the minority, but I thought your musings on butterfly were borderline genius and took them in good humour, but I'm wondering if my initial impressions were misaligned. Your recent spamming has been devoid of literary merit, I'm afraid to find. It has a scattered, erratic and dashed off quality unbefitting or either your previous works or, may I be so bold as to posit, butterfly's attentions :3

You weren’t wrong. Now listen to this:

I am genuinely nice to those who are nice to me. I assume she is the same way.

If you fling shit, shit is going to be flung back. I honestly wish she did that more often, but she does do it too. Note that some women do not so for her to do that is pretty awesome.

Now then, if you liked my musings you won’t be disappointed. Perhaps there are more coming, in conjunction with her as we start to find things in common.

But in life, there are simple times and then there are complex times. Maybe we’re going through something simple, an aspect that doesn’t need to be examined under the microscope to be seen: she likes me. Like romantically likes me. And I don’t think you should have a problem with that :3 I don’t think she would deny this /now/ after all that’s been said but she has denied stuff like this before. I guess just wait and see, but last night was pretty eye-opening for me

It's pretty raw watching someone else's breakdown over a span of days

Oh stop, I’m in a good place. If you fling shit, expect to be shit on :3

I dont think its a breakdown. I think he has actually lost it way, way back. This is his "normal".

Man, what are you talking about? I am doing an analysis of the human psyche. What will you do if she happened to buy a collar? :3

checked.
You do You, man.

As Flaubert wrote: I am orderly and disciplined in daily life, so that I might be wild and violent in my art.

I see, and yet I can't help mourn the heightened literary quality of metaphors such as "macedonian tree" and the like, for what is true poetry but rendering simple truths startling once more through ringing methaphors sounding into the depths of the soul, touching precisely upon those 'simple' places worn insensate through the constant pressure of quotidian language?

The greatest writer who ever lived was pretty tortured, so yes, I do believe so.

Attached: 1551902191685.jpg (815x1220, 190K)

there's usually a critique thread up, check catalog. if not then make a new crit thread. best of luck writing user

he's so handsome

My time has come. Look what I procured the other day. A very rare lewd of Dazai taking a bath. BEHOLD

Attached: rarelewdosamudazai.png (1744x2432, 1.49M)

incredibly based. what book is this from?

do you, now

Attached: images (1).jpg (220x229, 5K)

Self portraits. They have many photos I couldn't find on search engines. Low quality but hey, photo from 1940.

Attached: 603bc90c.jpg (667x500, 38K)

thanks user

Why do you think he's the best? I've never read a word of his. Where to begin?

Thanks

Not the best but definitely worth. Just read his best known book, No Longer Human.

yep

He's the best writer who has ever lived. He's also qt. Start with No Longer Human and Setting Sun, then go to the short stories.

Attached: 55f0e3aaf37ac5de2f0c14705268752f--ennui-famous-people.jpg (736x981, 205K)

No Longer Human is a great start. i read it in a couple days because it's a quick read. chances are you'll be able to relate to it somehow since you're on Yea Forums. it also got me hooked on his other works

>the best writer that ever lived
How does it feel to be that retarded

t. Mishima. Go be a homosexual somewhere else.

Attached: 3c9529430f3545a9b5b0f994f8436fd0.png.jpg (500x710, 39K)