I want her so bad Yea Forums

I want her so bad Yea Forums

What do I do?

Attached: AC744C6B-2DA4-4E75-A3CF-DE311675A846.jpg (1200x800, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WdmQKl7sK6o
youtu.be/jBqEjxXVtkA
youtu.be/yhFCOHxc32E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make wudu

If she has even the slightest inkling that you're into her and you still haven't done anything about it, then it's probably too late already.

who?

We all want God,user.Go to church.Pray.

meet other girls

I want Butterfly. She is so beautiful and perfect in every way. We would have cute children together. :3

Pray to God

>She
>children
OH NO NO NO

why is there a windmill in your name?

Have you asked ger out?

Butterfly is a woman and she would not appreciate your slander against her. She is saving herself for me and I know it. Deep down she loves me and we have a lot of love for one another. :3

I see. You are swastika poster.

Srsly. Well past that point. Geez
No wonder he harps on about my age

Do you ever make normal posts or is it just a mental outbreak after the other?

You will always be mine, sweetheart. I know you're just joking around by giving that fake age. It's okay. It's all just part of the chase. We can discuss the children when we meet up together and get married. :3
Love is a normal human emotion. One felt between man and woman since time immemorial as put down in the Old Testament. :3

take her

Attached: EB34A60F-BD60-4BD6-AC96-A6D390C78D70.png (235x215, 6K)

butterfly is a larping tranny and you are a delusional homo who wants to suck his cock.

Please do not speak about my woman, my future wife and future mother to my children that way please. :3

I don't know man. I've never even talked to the girl I have a crush on. I'm certain she thinks I'm a total creep and weirdo. I just can't get her, it sucks.

He can't have children with you because he's got a disgusting penis you fucking faggot. and I'll say whatever I want about whoever I want, what are you gonna do about it, cunt?

I like this guy. If you could have butterfly for one night explain what you'd do to her. In sordid detail.

I’ve never pretended to be a tranny

Butterfly would not appreciate you making up salacious rumors about her. I'm certain you would not like the same rumors thrown back at you so please keep your mouth shut about her. :3
I would let Butterfly choose everything naturally as I am her true slave of love. :3

Butterfly, let me sing to you of your praises and spare the rod for all those who dare yell at you and mock you. I am but your true lover, close to your heart and forever with you. We will one day be together, coupled as one. :3

>her
Oh no no no
You're pretending not to be a tranny when in fact you are one.
how about instead of doing that I keep calling you out for faggot cuck? You know that tranny butterfly goes out and fucks other trannys right? he posts about it with the other trips on lgbt.

Butterfly sleeps with no one and is saving herself to be my christian wife. :3

This thread is a disaster. Mods please nuke us form high orbit

Attached: 1527988092954.png (1384x1496, 743K)

I have never had a dick of any sort between my legs, thankfully

I am an antitheist homosexual, and hate you.
You promised to let his drop not too long ago. Of course you’re a liar

This

Yes, except you will have mine, sweetie pie. :3

you're even more delusional than I thought. You are not only a fag but a cuck as well.

1. If the post isn't about hating men/God/Money it's not by butterfly
2. Butterfly has been copypasting her terrible A-moralfag trash here for years
3. None of you faggots actually read anyways

I do not recall that conversation but even if it did happen, I know that you are just fooling around and being a tease like is typical of you. :3
You should really use softer language around a beautiful dame like Butterfly. It's much more proper. :3

Nice satanic digits. Why are you still here? Honest question. What are you trying to prove? You seem to be motivated by the same perverse need for attention as your stalker with the only question being who is your "butterfly"? Is it all of Yea Forums is that it? Why not just continue to post but anonymously?

MODS JANITORS PLZ

Become Muslim and you can have four better than her, otherwise desist from making these haram threads

Attached: 8E857FDD-FCFE-4852-BC65-9E0404F3BE2C.png (396x385, 94K)

SSSSHHHUUUTTT UUUUUPPP AND DIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1543066289465.png (821x815, 1.09M)

Do you ever worry about this psycho or is it just memes to you?

That actually explains a lot.

Why does everyone assume they're different people?

Cause then this person is crazier than i thought

She'd rationalize the pathology as a postmodern literary exercise.

The :3 guy did post a pic once. He looks like a Brit chav.

Does anybody have that saved? Just out of interest.

Mods, just end the suffering please

We are already one in spirit. We were one once, a thousand years ago I held her at dawn in the Black Forest of Freiburg, where wolves and butterflies slept together in peace, where the Gods had no name. I’ve grown in the arms of my muse, I pray to grow inside of her soon

Attached: 7F338144-23C4-4200-A7DE-F491432EDB0E.jpg (683x1200, 134K)

can mods just ban this faggot? butterfly too while we are at it?

You're evading my question.
Do you make normal posts every once in a while ?

stop being a retarded swastika-roleplayer

This shit is hilarious

>permutation: the post

listen to the greats, if you can find a bonjwa and you still need help means you nogosu when you wanna be sogosu

>And that'd make me feel kind of rough
youtu.be/WdmQKl7sK6o

>when everyone else trying too
youtu.be/jBqEjxXVtkA

Look like a black wookie when he let his beard grow
Weirdo, brown, skinned and always kept his hair low
Rumors has it, it?s a S-class accident
youtu.be/yhFCOHxc32E

gggl

Attached: roche-limit.gif (300x170, 27K)

Top quality post swtchks

Attached: CE3B7EC0-3AF3-4DB3-8443-D979ED34ECBD.jpg (620x1178, 95K)

Seriously, you’re the only user I hope dies painlessly in his sleep, butterfly following in a close second in the hatred tally.

I forget the exact thread he put it in but I wish I saved it. His jaw protrudes out and he looks like Frankenstein.

Redhead with a scraggly chin hair and greasy complexion. Seems he lives in North Carolina though. Makes sense that he would fetishize the swastika
Nowhere near me, and probably just a troll, but:
You come anywhere near me and you’ll regret it

Attached: main-daqimog-.gif (380x273, 15K)

>7 hours

shut the fuck up and die