What ethnicity/people/culture has contributed the least to literature/human thought/mankind in relation to the time...

What ethnicity/people/culture has contributed the least to literature/human thought/mankind in relation to the time they’ve been/were around

Attached: F8547CC2-41FE-4D05-B1CA-F81539840B42.jpg (626x546, 47K)

any and all of them that did not develop some form of writing

Attached: WV_Orthographic_Region_Sub_Saharan_Africa.png (500x500, 54K)

I'm sure this will be a literature thread and not a race shitposting thread

Antarctica

India

>what are the Vedas
cringe

Attached: 1555425766458.jpg (464x401, 9K)

Yea Forums culture.

>The Vedas
Not a fan.

Baggavad Gita or however the fuck you spell it

the way i see it, the more brains they eat the fewer brains we have to produce literature with

Attached: mind-flayer-by-gabriel-cassata-full.jpg (907x1209, 182K)

the maroi

Maori?

The woman race.

philosophy is taken over by other cultures by the usage of languages... this is called the culture of philosophy and religion...

thread.

This but unironically

Azerbaijanis
Name one piece of literature written by an Azerbaijani. I will wait.

Ok here is where I have to step in. Literature has mostly been a western tradition so comparing countries with each other like it's some kind of tennis match for points is retarded. Someone in India has as much right to pick up a shakespeare book as you and no one has more of a claim to owning it culturally

Aren’t you forgetting about my boy Imadaddin Nasimi?

shut up old man

Azeris are technically ethnic Persians, so that kind of makes your arguement moot by default.

>No more of a claim to owning it culturally
What a brainlet belief but on be half of Britain I now claim the Vedas, I Ching, Bible and every other formative works as is my right.

The peoples of the Caucasus share the Nart-epic, which is currently being examined and recorded by scholars. It’s one of the newest discoverrd folk-epics in the world, and it was left to us in surprising detail.

Azeris aren't from the North Caucasus though.

Hands down its the Aborigines.

Natives to New Zealand. Pretty much just pacific islanders.

Aboriginals and Sub-Saharan Africans.

This isn't literature related, this an excuse to be racist.
/thread

If you live in Sub Saharan Africa I imagine all the sand will just ruin all the ink and the printing presses anyway.

Nobody is saying an Indian can't read or understand Shakespeare you fucking sped. But you cannot deny that Shakespeare is the product of a general occidental culture, and is, thus, representative of that culture.

>Excuse to be racist.
>Not realizing what site you are on.

Why does this board let redditfags in? Say what you want about /pol/, but at least they can know what is absolutely faggy.

Based and redpilled
Cringe and bluepilled

>what are the Vedas
literal shit

Not just race shitposting but incel posting

See:

>cries about racism
>/threads your own post
Hello plebit

The Kamasutra