Is Jordan B Peterson the only person that actually understands Nietzsche?

Is Jordan B Peterson the only person that actually understands Nietzsche?

Attached: 220px-Nietzsche187a.jpg (220x298, 18K)

no, he's the last

There is no "understanding Nietzsche", just interpretations

fun fact: Sloterdijk's hair is entirely grown from follicle samples taken from Nietzsche's moustache and saved by the Nietzsche Institute, and awarded to Europe's leading Nietzsche scholar. it has been his privilege to wear the Moustache Crown since it was awarded to him after publication of the Critique of Cynical Reason in 1983.

Attached: 6a01901e60456f970b01a3fc13a19e970b-500wi.png (500x450, 609K)

>Sloterdijk
Someone please redpill me on this man. Where do I begin with him? Could we get a guide for his works? Flowchart or something?

>We cannot know his legendary head
>with eyes like ripening fruit. And yet his torso
>is still suffused with brilliance from inside,
>like a lamp, in which his gaze, now turned to low,

>gleams in all its power. Otherwise
>the curved breast could not dazzle you so, nor could
>a smile run through the placid hips and thighs
>to that dark center where procreation flared.

>Otherwise this stone would seem defaced
>beneath the translucent cascade of the shoulders
>and would not glisten like a wild beast’s fur:

>would not, from all the borders of itself,
>burst like a star: for here there is no place
>that does not see you. You must change your life.

the book to start with You Must Change Your Life. it's very accessible and you don't need to have read a ton of Nietzsche before, although you will want to afterwards. CCR is huge and you can get to that later, read the Spheres trilogy if the idea of a Space and Time follow up to Heidegger with more Nietzsche is appealing. In The World Interior of Capital is good, he writes brilliantly about the history of globalization. Philosophical Temperaments is a bunch of capsule biographies of thinkers he likes, including a brilliant one about Marx. Art of Wisdom is good. basically everything he writes is.

he's basically just one of those rare intellectuals who isn't full of shit and can talk about anything. Immunology is a thing that comes up with him a lot, i can't really do it justice here, it's post-structural stuff with his own unique twist. he's brilliant and you should read him and you'll enjoy it. also he doesn't really give a shit about capital and at night his face makes Habermas sweat. start with YMCYL.

Attached: louvre-torse-masculin.jpg (746x768, 67K)

Jordan, stop posting.

This.
Nietzsche also contradicted himself a lot.

yeah, it's me and jordan

get the fuck outta here with your post modernism

that Nietzsche himself (aka the first postmodernist) dumbass

This guy was literally a nazi. Without him Hitler would have never born

That's one of the most famous quotes by Nietzsche, how come you haven't realised it?

Attached: lol.jpg (716x431, 128K)

Based

Yeah. JBP is the Ubermensch Nietzsche talked about

He barely talks about Nietzsche's ideas outside of a couple of the most popular / basic ones. Also, read On the Land of Education and On Scholars in Thus Spoke Zarathustra. I'd label Peterson in both of those categories of critique of Nietzsche's. He's a horrible interpreter of Nietzsche. Foucault, Deleuze, and Baudrillard are better interpreters and even they were fairly shallow at it.

Isn't Peterson a christian who believes in slave morality?

>this is the powerlevel of peterosn fans

stupid take

No, that would be me.

Yes, Yea Forums is just being contrarian as usual..

The Last Man, more like

lmao

Name me one postmodernist

Attached: rs18.jpg (286x400, 11K)

Please state them. I hear many people say this, but they never offer example.

You do realize philosophical postmodernism was just a reaction to Nietzsche?

>Baudrillard was a shallow interpreter of Nietzsche
bruh

Carl Marx

Simulacra and Simulation is basically Baudrillard saying "I didn't understand Nietzsche for shit."

Carl Marks*