What are the benefits of getting undergrad papers published? Would this help in applying for a graduate program?

What are the benefits of getting undergrad papers published? Would this help in applying for a graduate program?

Attached: q6nmj2jjxxd21.jpg (1439x430, 167K)

Probably, but my experience having an undergrad paper peer reviewed poisoned my view of academia and I withdrew it and canceled my plans for grad school

>my experience having an undergrad paper peer reviewed poisoned my view of academia
story time?

No, I don't want to derail OP's thread.

My life is always on the line, masturbating doesn't change it at all.

I imagine if you explained it, it would have something to do with some kind of people who are trying to control society, that kind of thing is always evil.

As such, I will continue masturbating and this leads women closer anyway :3

This is OP, please tell. Experience is valuable

This is actually OP, this man cannot be trusted.

OP here, neither of these guys but I still want to hear the story

OP here, thank you for respecting the sanctity of my thread. Please do not share your story.

Did you not like being refuted? Or did your peers review it under the wrong lens? I.e did they refute it using a different ontology or logic or ect than the one you were using?

>lens
i hate this word

it is extremely relevant to the topic of thread
t. nigga working on a book review

I'm literally OP these people are trolling, just tell the story before this thread devolves into people pretending to be me instead

I'll be finishing my master's later this year and that's as far as I'll go in grad school. I've come to accept that it simply isn't worth pursuing a PhD in philosophy (of law, in my case). Not only the job market is in tatters, law school itself is a joke. Students are awful, professors are awful, judges/professionals without an inch of capacity LARPING as educators are awful. I regret doing this with my life, but there's still time to jump ship.

I'll be finishing my master's later this year and that's as far as I'll go in grad school. I've come to accept that it simply isn't worth pursuing a PhD in philosophy (of law, in my case). Not only the job market is in tatters, law school itself is a joke. Students are awful, professors are awful, judges/professionals without an inch of capacity LARPING as educators are awful. I regret doing this with my life, but there's still time to jump ship.

With that being said... Having a GOOD paper published definitely helps. You're always required to attach a paper along with your application, and they take it seriously. It's probably the single most important thing in your form, apart from where you got your undergraduate diploma.

Start a family and BUILD something user

>niggas even reading books

Attached: PressXToDoubt.jpg (600x315, 11K)

I'm actually going to do something like this and go all the way so I'm sorry to hear this user.

Are you about to finish your undergrad? Which year?

It's more or less finished. Taking some time to deal with some issues though.

Start a family and BUILD something user

Just don't go in debt for this shit. If you start a PhD, make sure you receive a stipend to cover your living and personals costs. Gladly that was my case, so now I even have a few dozen K saved in the bank.

Why? You don’t think people see through a lens?

>getting a degree in anything that isnt traditional STEM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Waste of money, wont get you a job, wont make you more intelligent. At least you only got an undergrad, i cant imagine what kind of retard would go past that.

A lens is a physical object. You are misusing language.

... leave

>lens
>7.
>(by extension, figuratively) A way of looking, literally or figuratively, at something.

Not him but you have to go back to if you can’t handle one STEM post. Just how new are you?

I'd like to try and get something published about logic. I've taken a one semester course on it and read some introductory texts. Is there a particular subfield of logic that is promising or is it all beyond my puny undergrad brain?