How does it feel knowing that all future literature will be written by artificial intelligence?

How does it feel knowing that all future literature will be written by artificial intelligence?
talktotransformer.com/

Attached: Capture.png (698x602, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2019/02/18/tech/dangerous-ai-text-generator/index.html?utm_source=CNN Five Things&utm_campaign=05eec4b296-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_02_20_07_05&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6da287d761-05eec4b296-96676333
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>can't even maintain perspective or character
I'm not worried.

stop shilling this boring site

Language is more complicated than we can fathom. It is incredible how humans assimilate it into themselves so naturally. If you think an AI can write first rate literature, read up on the study of semantics.

Think of the opening to Moby-Dick, "Call me Ishmael." Think about the subtlety of the author choosing "call me" instead of, "my name is," or all of the allusions that come with the narrator asking you to call him "Ishmael" instead of some other random name. There is something in language and its connection with humanity that makes it possible for us to talk about something seemingly concrete and actually be referring to something entirely different. Consider the vast history that "Ishmael" implies. How would a computer make that connection?

I believe it when some coward publishes an AI generated story with his name on it and it becomes a best seller. That's sort of like a corollary of the Turing Test.

I don't see that as a problem, and even if it does happen, it doesn't mean AI generated stories will be better than human stories. They'll max out at the human level, and can be defeated by genius all the same.

I'm sure a combination of "wit" and "smarm" parameters would suffice.

>nigger
That phrase also suggests that he's aware of the stereotype that is based on race. The man who lives in the United States is the first in his family to be born in Africa. He's raised with African American culture at his expense and it is an identity that he finds frustrating. I think it can be summed up by this quote by the Irish American politician Tom Clarke: "The fact is, people who were born in America didn't come here to start with". That quote says that the African Americans did not start in this room and the fact that we can be white, African-American, Anglo and Irish does not mean that we are all in this room. We can be black, Latino or Asian American. But to the extent that we are, we are all part of one group and should understand that and that does not mean that the others are not part of the same. If we want people to embrace us for what we

David Foster Wallace famously wrote that "No woman should ever be asked to perform oral sex. Ever. Ever." This was followed up years later by a quote by President John F. Kennedy—which was later parodied by the actor Sean Penn in a parody of Wallace's quote—specifically addressing how gay men should not enter into oral sex situations. But what would it be like if I could somehow create a sexual encounter that wasn't sexual at all?

To build upon this premise, I had a couple of friends do this kind of project. But as a result, here are two (somewhat) less-so ideas:

1.) You should never let someone try to get your oral stimulation, or even put someone in an awkward (or worse, violent) situation to test your boundaries, especially if its intended purpose is more sexually provocative than what will actually happen. But if those boundaries have already been broken, maybe you can find

>How would a computer make that connection?
The same way we do in theory. With a vast network of associations

these anons are exactly right

art comes from a lifeworld, not the rote manipulation of language

I think AI will definitely be able to produce a John Grisham or Dan Brown novel. More than that? I’m skeptical.

>nigger
This is the point where this conversation takes an interesting path. The first goes between the "how did you get there" and the "where are you from?" but the second goes on and on about this subject. The only possible explanation that is accepted by anyone who has not been exposed to black culture is that the two of them are just talking. It sounds like he didn't get his education. He knows where he is from. He doesn't believe that he's actually white. He's just saying he's really weird, that he's kind of odd. There's a certain kind of truth to this, but I don't think that this is ever really the best way to go.

The next section deals with the topic "my body was raised as the victim of hate" and the conversation starts by bringing up the fact that the subject, although one that is discussed quite a bit in the book, is much less often

associations that can only be established syntactically, not semantically.

i'm convinced AI proponents in discussions like this have never engaged in any real creative work in their lives

>nigger
A former U.S. senator, Sessions recused himself from matters involving the Trump's campaign after the controversy.

Matea Gold contributed to this report.

Read more from Yahoo News:

Attached: Capture2.png (628x600, 50K)

God, Houellebecq could have written this smut.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 10.59.42 PM.png (1142x678, 167K)

Um

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 11.04.38 PM.png (1126x992, 166K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-230522_Adblock Browser.jpg (1080x3283, 775K)

Rowling has gone too far this time

>he took my thick cock up his fat balls, hard

Attached: 1557272566807.jpg (396x256, 27K)

MY GOD

I will unironically masturbate to this website, I can already tell it's good enough.

Conspiracy bot.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 11.20.13 PM.png (1204x648, 99K)

Thank god for reCAPTCHA. I agree that truly great artistic literature will always beat an AI. What interests me more is the application of AI in spreading misinformation, both with social media bots and with persuasive "academic" forms of literature. See: cnn.com/2019/02/18/tech/dangerous-ai-text-generator/index.html?utm_source=CNN Five Things&utm_campaign=05eec4b296-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_02_20_07_05&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6da287d761-05eec4b296-96676333

Attached: 1496714369505.jpg (663x579, 38K)

This is unironically art

Attached: body was still warm.png (751x959, 66K)

This bots sounds like it has been trained mostlt on terrible romance and gznre fiction. Essentially wattpad: the bot.

I actually wish a bot could write great literature. Because first, when you read it you can enjoy it on the same levels you would enjoy Moby Dick no matter who wrote it, second there's no guarantee it would replace human writers entirely, provided AI and humans wrote differently enough, and third, this might also mean the bot could potentially write like no human could and actually teach us a lot avout writing.
It happened to chess, it happened to go, and people still are playing those games and even learning from the computers.
Bot only replace the useful but annoying jobs, the beautiful useless things stand on their own.

And honestly human writers kinda sucks right now. user itt already pointed out Houellebecq pretty much writes like a bot, and he's supposed to be one of the greatest French writers alive. I'd rather have a novelist bot designed by the brightest French scientists and trained on the 1000 best French novels at this point.

Keep in mind this isn't even the most fully equipped version of this AI - just the one they were comfortable with letting people play with. I wonder how good the full version is...

Attached: meta aii lmao.png (724x595, 73K)

>it is the year 2049, and jack receives a call saying his wife was fucked by a pack of blacks (aka negroes).
This call comes as he's running late during a meeting, being chased by black intruders during his routine patrol. When he finds out, Jack takes matters into his own hands and takes command of the crew by using his black contacts to recruit black personnel to form a "White Crew". Jack and his crew head to Africa in search of a former crew mate who was kidnapped by the whites and held captive by blacks. Jack manages to contact his crew mate without their knowledge and after a tense negotiation where they tell him that while they didn't intend to kidnap their friend, they will not stay neutral in this area unless it will lead to his rescue. (R) [WARNING]: This film features two graphic depictions of rape, violence towards women and rape. The film is in 3D with sound. It does not have the subtitles available on DVD

Good ai literature won't happen until agi. Human authors draw on experience and semantic meanings that have not and never will be written.

Attached: bot cosplays as OP.png (711x487, 66K)

Who is John Galt?

Who is the founder of the Peoples Temple?

I was born into a family where money was not important. When I was five years old my father, a bank teller, decided to go to a concert and buy me a ticket. I said to my mom how can someone afford to go to a concert with me? She was a little embarrassed so she asked for a refund. I bought the ticket and we went. It was the happiest time of my life. I started seeing Jesus in that concert. He seemed like an ordinary guy. I couldn't imagine being anywhere else, but I was.

That is one of the reasons, I was so much happier when I was at home than anywhere else.

What did you consider your greatest fear?

Fear. I mean, one time I came home from the concert and there was a man standing outside my door dressed like a robber. It was one of my greatest fears, but I was afraid he wasn't going to get the goods. Even when

Attached: asdadafa.png (631x543, 57K)

This one is good. Very, very good.

Attached: oh go on.jpg (213x190, 10K)

this is shit

This is actually kind of revolutionary

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 9.28.00 PM.png (1382x784, 179K)

You just don't get it

Genuinely curious what makes humans non-AI

AI is literally going to be the future of avant-garde literature.

Attached: notes-AI.png (594x478, 54K)

Attached: richard-AI.png (581x409, 23K)

AI priesthood when..

Attached: AI-theology.png (609x496, 55K)

?????????? ?????????? ?????????? fish ?????????? ?????????? ?????????? birds bees dogs dogs cats dog cat lady dog cat lady dog cat dog cats dog dogs dogs ?????????????????? ?????????? ??? dog cat dog cats pet dogs pet dogs pets cat ?????????????????? ?????????? ????? ?????? dog ?????? Dog dog man cat cat lady cat lady cat cat lady cat lady cat cat cats dog dogs ?????????????????? ?????????? ? dog ?????? ??? dog dog ?????? Dog dog dog ?????? ?????????? ????? ?????? dog ?? ?????????? dog ?????? Dog dog ?????? ?????????? ????? ?????? dog ?????? ?????????? ? dog ?????? ??? dog ?????? dog ?????? ?????? dogs ???????? ?? dogs ?????? Dogs ?????????? Dogs ?????????? dogs ?????????? dogs ?????????? dogs ?????? dogs ?????? dogs ?????? dogs ?????? dogs ????????

Call me Ishmael.
I hear you talking. Come in." He was speaking the second-person first, but he held back when the girl said she was Masha. There was a sound of a zipper coming undone, but for some reason I was not going to allow this to happen. I opened the closet door behind me.

Dana smiled at me. "Is your cock so hard right now?"

"Yes, it is." I looked down at my dick. It was, like, totally hard.

"It's been harder than yours."

"Me too, it's been so good." Maybe I wanted to be like Masha, but I didn't want to seem impossibly good.

She laughed and I didn't want that, even though I knew I wanted to. I didn't want to look like a brat.

I felt a warm, sticky wetness over my cock. She knew what she was doing when she held that soft touch around it. I pushed back my body away from her and she guided the hot tip back into my ass. She knew what she was doing too, and

>blood spattered with blood

Dunno why but I chuckle.

the fuck

Attached: download.png (1050x1575, 180K)

Subject: wheelchair balls by randy

Date: 04-17-02

(Randy, the only wheelchair ball manufacturer in our area, has just posted several wheelchair balls for sale for under $100. You cannot beat that. Thanks Randy for the hard work. Good luck in your business.)

Hi, so, my name is Randy and I am the owner and operator of one of these wheelchair balls. I made a few for the kids at home and one at the store and got them installed at around $50 each. The price dropped to $20 each when they came off the market.

Randy told me this would help with my son, Jason, who has his own wheelchair just like mine. He needs one and I figured he would benefit as I am a parent. I thought that was a good idea, and Jason's wheelchair is about 6 feet to my front. His car is only about 4, 5.5 feet from my wheelchair (they are really only about 7.6

doing it wrong

Attached: download (3).png (1050x1539, 138K)

holy ai

Attached: download (4).png (1050x783, 112K)

Attached: c.png (579x375, 49K)

I think this bot solved antisemitism

Attached: transformer3.png (1050x711, 118K)

Is this art?

Attached: download.png (552x9000, 110K)

Interesting

Attached: Screenshot_20190508-083232_Firefox.jpg (720x934, 347K)

Attached: 2019-05-08_13h22_43.png (593x406, 47K)

What is this bullshit

Attached: absolutely_not_tedpilled.jpg (1080x1712, 393K)

Attached: file.png (575x332, 39K)

It doesn't refine the text it serves out much if at all. The initial news of GPT-2 mentioned that the actual software could create convincing writing if given a lot of time and if a human was willing to check the text.

Away, all of this, from the top down!

The ground that I have been digging out!

The trees! The trees!

And here I stand! No, I am not alone.

The earth is my mother, your womb.

I am still here. The earth is my mother, your womb.

The earth is mine, your skin.

I am nothing but the earth. The earth is mine, your skin.

I'm here. And I am just coming to a stop.

Sinister

Attached: Screenshot_20190508-233410.png (1080x1920, 160K)

This book is about the existential risk of an existential crisis. It is about the question, 'What am I?' [3] We must know what we are, even if we don't understand what this is. Our minds are only a bridge to a greater realm which is infinite and beyond everything else, beyond anything we have imagined or thought of in human being history. We cannot know what we don't know, and that's why our knowledge of reality is so fragile, so fragile. In this way, knowledge only increases the probability of our collapse. The same is true for our fears. What is an existential crisis? The question you should ask these days. The problem is that this question is in flux. The way things are today, the idea of 'existential crisis' is a dying construct. And its future looks bleak,

Was totally absorbed until this part
Then I stood up and cheered; 10/10

>can't even write in meter
I am impressed that it kept on going as a play though, even introducing user 3

Attached: Screenshot_20190509_004747.jpg (1080x1958, 412K)

Can't wait til we get some cyberpunk meta-artist tying together X number of these writing AI's, from the simplest to the most intelligent, and plugging in all the right bits to make some truly avant-garde stuff. Think medieval medical texts + teenage purple prose fanfiction + poorly-translated Indian song lyrics and so on.

"in theory" oh really, faggot? You wanna try explaining how?

Holy fuck

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 10.48.04 PM.png (1194x1304, 230K)

>Inserts a fake in-text citation for authenticity
It knows

It's not as worrying as you think it is.

Attached: brainlet-retard.png (605x736, 63K)

Attached: remove kebab site.png (690x652, 58K)

Take the catpill

Attached: kill cats.png (613x621, 55K)

One night cheap hotels on a Saturday morning, it makes for a cool escape, but still an expensive vacation.

2. You don't need to be a rock star to enjoy the beauty of the Great Lakes.

A number of top notch lakes can be found throughout the Midwestern United States (see below). But one of the most popular lakes are the lakes of Illinois. Many of these lakes feature crystal clear lakes, as well as picturesque waterfalls and scenic overlooks. For an afternoon trip away from home, choose the Lake of the Ozarks, located in Wyoming. Lake of the Ozarks is in the Ozark National Forest, which makes it a great place to picnic and get some sun for an afternoon. Another nice lake to visit is Lake Michigan, located in Michigan, which has several unique lakes with beautiful fish species and some of the most scenic sights in the whole USA.

3. You won't miss the weather

why do humans want to make humans obsolete

On good nights, I shit blood. I have bad nightmares. I am so tired of fucking women who like me. I have a whole body of shame.

When my wife and I are married.

When I am in a relationship with another girl.

When I have anal sex against my will. I don't say no but I have too much pain to feel it.

When in a relationship with someone or something that makes me feel insecure. Like a father figure or someone my wife wants to spend time with.

A friend of mine. When we got engaged and we were in the middle of dating her.

When I am depressed. Like when you just think of me as a pathetic little fuck.

The way my hands feel or look when I'm trying to kiss someone. There's always something weird but that's about it.

It's easier to have you think I'm weak.

We've attempted to play God for years.This is just one more rung in the ladder.

This thing writes sloppy prose. There's no power, no economy. It's a long way from the polish of a great.

okay, this is legit a better poem than anything in POETRY

Mallards lullaby the bay. The whole world is a sea of green,

Familiar songs from the stars. It's a sea not of light,

It's a sea of darkness and loneliness. A sea of starships.

The bay's green is the world's sea,

And nothing else is there.

A sea of trees,

The bay's blue is the blue skies,

What's left for us to do? How much do we care?

If you ever meet this old friend,

Tell us his name. He knows his name,

And it's easy with him to tell us,

But I don't know. Never mind, that won't do;

Just call him 'Konk' to me; he knows his name;

And if you ever meet this old friend,

Tell us his name. I've met him many times,

I wish I'd never met him, and I don't care what it is.

I wonder if he'll ever meet me here.

If it wasn't because the bay was full of ships,

The storm would've been a storm.

KONK

They call the windy sea a sea of starships.

A Sea of Trees,

I've been saying for years that people have to value the fact that literature of a particular human being who lived a particular life or else AI will take over literature. People think I'm crazy for saying shit like that, but it's only getting harder to deny that it's probably coming. I really don't understand why people would want this to happen, other than corporations that want to use this tech to sell stuff to the masses, and so they don't have to pay human writers, etc.

People study chess games between elite AIs. World-class chess players are mind-blown by plays machines make.